Glee Hot Shots: Quinn Once Again Rules the School, Sizes Up Hissy Kitty

Glee‘s Thanksgiving episode — airing next Thursday on Fox — features New Directions’ original members coming back to the homestead as mentors. And one returnee, Dianna Agron’s Quinn, just may make it her mission to get through to bitchy Cheerio Kitty.

RELATED | Glee Exclusive: Chris Colfer Gifts Us With Scoop on Klaine’s Christmas Reunion

When she’s not busy performing with her friends — dare we hope that one photo is a “Say a Little Prayer” reprise from Season 1?! –  the reformed cheerleader will attempt to impart some advice onto her mini-me.

PHOTO | Exclusive Glee First Look: Quinn Comes ‘Home’

Meanwhile, Kurt can be seen inviting his boss Isabelle (returning guest star Sarah Jessica Parker) over for the holiday.

Check out the gallery below and then hit the comments with your thoughts.

Comments (50)

• QUINN!!!!!!! Now I’m excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Aly – November 21, 2012 03:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • RIGHT? But, how weird is having a bunch of graduated kids returning to high school. Seems rather unreal and kinda creepy.

Comment by Addy – November 21, 2012 07:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yeah, I get that high school was actually fun for them but I remember having to go back to high school like 6 months after graduating to pick up an award and I just wanted to get out of there as fast as possible. Even though I was 18, I found high schoolers really immature and annoying. Once high school is over, most people completely put it behind them.

Comment by dude – November 21, 2012 08:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • For a choir it is actually very common. We always had college kids visiting over break when I was in high school and my friends and I went back, at least the first year, to visit people still in school. Friends I met in college did the same when they went back home over their first break.

Comment by Laura – November 21, 2012 09:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • It’s not unreal at all. I was in show choir in high school, and we go back to visit all the time.

Comment by Jerm – November 22, 2012 07:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • As much as I like Glee, I kind of agree with that. I even said as much to my parents when we were watching it. I said “I’ve never heard of so many graduated seniors return to their high-school a YEAR after graduation.”

While some of the stories don’t seem forced (like Finn being the one to take over for Schuester, I thought they explained that well enough.)

I’ll hold off on my major judgement of season 4 until it’s over, but so far I’m more interested in seeing which of the original cast is returning, instead of learning about the new characters.

Comment by Jake – November 24, 2012 11:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Depends on where you grew up. I live in a very small town (population of less than 1000) and our school (K-12) was smaller than the one depicted in the show, and former graduates come back for the musicals and alumni celebrations every year. Now actually participating in the musical/school play would not happen (like Santana did in Glease, or Mercedes and Mike helped out) but to go back and be in the audience is normal.

Comment by Kay – November 28, 2012 12:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • And just like that I’m interested in Glee again! At least for a couple of epis.

Comment by yay – November 21, 2012 03:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • These will be the only eps I will watch–love the HBIC back!

Comment by Cindy – November 21, 2012 09:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I thought, or rather wished, she was long gone. Kitty is so much better as the bit*y cheerleader. :(

Comment by Saz – November 21, 2012 03:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • And I wished Finn would have long gone but we cant always get what we want can we. And it’s spelled bitchy.

Comment by Alex – November 21, 2012 03:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think Kitty is really bland and boring compared to s1 Quinn

Comment by Maris – November 21, 2012 03:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • All 2.0 are bland and boring compared to their s1 counterparts. That’s because the writing is flat atleast Kitty gets the benefit of being an OTT villian so she has some amusing moments but they are nothing compared to the s1 characters.

Comment by Alex – November 21, 2012 03:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • What great “bitchy” moments did Quinn ever really have? She was never the “fun bitch” that Santana was. She never got snappy one-liners and her delivery made her insults just seem mean rather than mean but funny. She was only really good at playing crazy.

Comment by dude – November 21, 2012 08:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • She had her vulnerable moments of being broken. An exact opposite of her bitchiness she exuded in season 1. An example 1. Finding out she was pregnant. 2. Telling Finn. 3. When she was with Puck. 4. Facing the pushy Terri Shuester and her sister about giving Terri her baby. 5. Facing the school when she was outed. 6. When she was kicked out of the cheerios by Sue. 7. Season 2 when episode 1 when she was interviewed and insecure.
            Kitty doesn’t have 1 ounce of humanity or humility.

Comment by Rab – November 22, 2012 05:08 AM PDT
      • I prefer Kitty because she’s just an unapologetic villain. She’s fun to hate. They tried to hard to make Quinn likable, while being a villain. They never got it right with her which is what made her such a nothing character (despite Dianna Agron’s talents). She teetered at being a raging self-absorbed bitch and the vulnerable best friend so often she came across as mentally unbalanced and downright insane at times. I’m relatively certain that Quinn is a split-personality. There’s “Sad Girl Quinn” and “Pretty Girl Quinn” but they never meet or know each other and both think their name is Quinn.

Comment by dude – November 21, 2012 08:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • You might be right about Quinn having a split personality. Even written to have changed physically to be accepted. I don’t think she ever changed how she felt about herself, no matter how prety she became outwardly. After her humbling in season 1 being pregnant and ostracized for it, she had her inner turmoil to find that balance of nice and sassy. Seen at the start of season 2. Se disappeared after that. Season 3 she was just crazy then the most wise and thought provoking graduate McKinley had. So wierd. Kiity on the other hand is a mean to mean and degrading person for the hell of it. Showing no complexity to her. I can’t stand Kitty.

Comment by Rab – November 22, 2012 05:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I agree with everything you just said. Kitty is mean… and that’s all there is to her as of right now.

Comment by Maris – November 22, 2012 09:17 AM PDT
          • Yeah but that’s what makes her actually believable. A lot of high school girls aren’t mean because they’re tortured by some deep inner pain. That’s an overused TV trope. A lot of them are mean for the sheer fact that they can be and they like to be. Kitty’s pretty and privileged so she feels like she can do whatever she wants. That describes 95% of the girls I went to high school with and I’m pretty sure most of them didn’t come from broken homes, have abusive parents who are crack addicts or get abducted by aliens.

Comment by dude – November 22, 2012 09:56 AM PDT
    • I’m so looking forward to Quinn laying a giant smackdown on the awful Kitty.

Comment by Temperence – November 21, 2012 03:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That picture of Quinn and Kitty is amazing. I really hope the writing doesn’t disappoint there because it looks like it could be a fantastic scene. Either way, excited to see Quinn.

Comment by Helen – November 21, 2012 03:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I wanna be positive but it’s glee… It will probably suck, besides wouldn’t it be just like the scene where Puck comes to give Jake advice? Are they all supposed to “mentor” their mini-me?

Comment by Maris – November 21, 2012 03:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How come it is airing the week after Thanksgiving? Just curious…

Comment by mandy – November 21, 2012 03:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The scheduling might have gotten knocked off a week because of the hiatus due to the world series. Maybe they were suppose to return the week before or something. I don’t see why they’d push the Thanksgiving episode off a week when they have an episode airing tomorrow.

Comment by dude – November 21, 2012 08:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • is it m or is the Kitty character trying a little too hard to b bitchy.

Comment by jaynecobb2 – November 21, 2012 03:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree, can’t stand her. Hope the scene with Quinn will teach her.

Comment by Lucas – November 21, 2012 03:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Quinn is back ! <3

Comment by mandy – November 21, 2012 03:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Omg I’m so excited, quinn is back! She’s my fav character, much better than Kitty.

Comment by Ronnie – November 21, 2012 03:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dianna looks hot, and suddenly Glee has me interested once again.

Comment by Lucas – November 21, 2012 03:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Dianna is gorgeous! I’ve missed her so much.

Comment by Cindy – November 21, 2012 09:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s the UNHOLY TRINITY BITCHES!

Comment by Rita – November 21, 2012 03:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I want Quick <3

Comment by Jenny_93 – November 21, 2012 03:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’d rather see Santana and Kitty at each other than Quinn and Kitty,.

Comment by ash – November 21, 2012 03:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • <3 Unholy Trinity

Comment by Hollaback – November 21, 2012 03:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Pretty Sure the picture with Quinn, Santana and Brittany is them doing the Supreme’s number from the episode.

Comment by erik – November 21, 2012 03:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s going to be amazing, love these three friendship.

Comment by Flion – November 21, 2012 03:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I missed Agron’s pretty face, looking as stunning as ever with long hair. I missed Quinn :D

Comment by ElenaH – November 21, 2012 03:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great Quinn is back now I can watch Glee again.

Comment by Ariel – November 21, 2012 04:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So happy that Quinn is back! Glee has been boring with her. First time I’ve been excited about a Glee episode since “The Break Up.” Hope the new writers writing this episode don’t screw it up. Shame Ryan, Brad or Ian aren’t writing this one.

Comment by Pam – November 21, 2012 04:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Meant to write it has been boring “without” her.

Comment by Pam – November 21, 2012 04:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • First time I am excited period for Glee this year. Love Quinn! Miss Dianna and happy for her return! The one and only HBIC!

Comment by Cindy – November 21, 2012 09:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes! The return of Quinn and the Unholy Trinity!

Comment by Jon – November 21, 2012 05:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Having watched in weeks but will watch this! QUINN. PUCK. YES.

Comment by Ashley – November 21, 2012 05:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Quinn and puck in the same episode!!! Will definitely be watching!!

Comment by Sabrina – November 22, 2012 02:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So good to see the unholy trinity together…I wonder what song it is that they are singing in that still

Comment by Gabi – November 22, 2012 02:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What is with the hair department? Her awful extensions look just as bad as they did in season 2.

Comment by dude – November 22, 2012 09:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • YAY!!! QUINN’S BACK!!

Comment by Krystal – November 23, 2012 06:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Puck and Quinn <3

Comment by Barbara Uck – November 26, 2012 12:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So excited! My favorite Character is back! So pumped for Thursday it will be the 1st episode of the new season i watch

Comment by Pia Sophia Adams – November 26, 2012 07:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Like some of the comments on here I don’t think it’s unrealistic at all for them to return so often… For one Finn returned to get help from will who is the closest thing to a father he’s ever had and he ended up taking over glee for a while, Santana is still really close to Brittany, Mercedes and mike came to help Finn and Kurt and Rachel went to support Finn/ gain closure… Aside from all that tho I came from a pretty small school so I was not only close with about 2/3 of the students but I was close to the teachers as well and I made it a point to stop by my high school anytime I visited from college… It might seem creepy or pathetic but new directions was like their family.. Can you blame them for wanting to hold on as much as possible?

Comment by Julian – November 28, 2012 12:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post