Gossip Girl Sneak Peek: Serena and Dan Host a Dysfunctional Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving arrives a little late on Gossip Girl this season, but that doesn’t mean the Dec. 3 feast (The CW, 9/8c) will be uneventful, especially with Serena and Dan hosting their first holiday together for friends — and a few surprising faces.

RELATED | Gossip Girl Exclusive: Kristen Bell to Appear in Series Finale – But Is She You-Know-Who?

Considering how many exes, incestuous love triangles and horrible dads (OK, maybe just one of those: Bart) are gathered in the room, it’s no surprise that the meal doesn’t go smoothly. In fact, things are so terrible between Chuck and Bart that Blair is forced to find a solution when the younger Bass hits a downward spiral.

Check out the gallery below and then hit the comments with your thoughts.

1. kara saun says:

Chuck and Blair look like a formidable UES power couple staring down their enemies. Haha Why are Steve and Sage back? I thought we were free of them.

2. b says:

This season is getting good I think the 2nd 3rd and 4th episodes of this season were filler episodes which is sad because since they were back to back to back some people lost interest and faith in the show I didn’t and I’m looking forward to the second half which got off to a pretty good start with last weeks episode

3. Brea says:

Im honestly no happy with this season I think they put in alot of dumb stuff this whole thing with chuck and blair is so played out as well as for S and DAN .. I dont think either of them should be a couple anymore they are making out Blair to be weird and all gaga drooling or something I would rather her end up with DAN then chuck there timing the hurting all that its to much already who cares about chuck and bart hes retarded .. As for S and B hopefully they can get there friendship back but she does need to let B know dan didnt know and was just hurt and hopefully Chuck could be happy he does deserve it but its too played out

4. Day says:

I’m not too bugged by Steve and Sage, BUT I do take issue with how many times we’ve seen Dan’s chest hair this season. What are the costumers thinking?

• Ava says:

I’d rather see his chest hair in every episode than see his hair from last season ever again. I can’t believe they ever tried to sell us a Blair/Dan romance when he looked so homeless.

• Penny says:

You know what you just nailed the only problem I had with Dair in S5. His hair was so bad it ruined my suspension of disbelief. It looked like a dog had died in it.

• Ari says:

Ok I’m glad I’m not the only one who had trouble with that. I think I could have been on board with the whole Dair thing if only Dan looked a little bit more cleaned up. Blair was having a mental breakdown though so I guess anything is possible.

• Chester says:

Not believing the Serena and Dan thing. The characters grow and change, kind of. Then they end up back where they were. Horrible writing. I can’t believe that I still watch this.

5. suss86 says:

Oh goSsip GirLs, i don’t have much to say, but i love it.

6. paula says:

Blair with pants!!! OMG

7. Sarah says:

Thank you very much for the photos. Chuck and Blair look great. And he’s very handsome.

8. Can I just say how much I love Blair in that outfit?

9. BrianR says:

Has there ever been a functional Gossip Girl Thanksgiving.

10. b says:

If this episode is as half as good as the Thanksgiving episode from season 3 I can’t wait

11. Keenan says:

The Thanksgiving episodes are the ONLY time i miss Eric & Jenny. “Your sweet potatoes are bland”

12. Penny says:

Would someone please feed Penn?

Also, I see you there Waldorf… lookin’ fine.

13. b says:

The promo for next week had me in a panick with Chuck telling Blair they can never be together and some of the sites reporting that Blair betrays Chuck by telling Bart his plan but seeing them together in these pictures and hearing that Blair is going to help him out gives be hope that they’ll be together when the finale ends by the way I’m loving the successful business woman attire Blair is wearing