Exclusive

Exclusive Glee First Look: Quinn Comes 'Home'

Gleeks will have a lot to be thankful for next week when Dianna Agron makes her first Season 4 appearance as Quinn — and we’ve got an exclusive first look at her Thanksgiving ‘Home’-coming.

RELATED | Look Who’s Playing Jake’s Mom on Glee!

The following image from Glee‘s Nov. 29 episode (yes, T-giving arrives a week late in Lima) captures Lady Fabray performing a mash-up of “Homeward Bound” and “Home” alongside Finn (Cory Monteith) and Puck (Mark Salling). Also featured in the number but not pictured are fellow McKinley alums Mercedes, Mike and Santana.

PHOTOS | Major Glee Spoiler: Who’s Headed For a Wedding?

Immerse yourself in the photo below and then hit the comments with an answer to these questions: Happy to see Quinn again? Excited the ND Originals (sans Rachel and Kurt) are back together? If you were planning this reunion, who else would be joining them?

Dianna Agron Returns to Glee as Quinn

1. Jonas says:

I don’t like Quinn’s character, but I don’t mind her in a couple of episodes. Meh!

• don't care says:

Quinn and Dianna are beige.

• No acting skills says:

She is a beautiful girl and all, but is a weak actress

• Temperence says:

She’s beautiful, pleasant, she has an amazing speaking voice, and a small, but tuneful singing voice. Her acting skills are decent, but need work. Overall, she has a great deal of potential to be amazing.

• Tea says:

That was very nicely put. I, personally, never caught on to the Quinn character. IMO, she was quite dull. Season 1 she was feisty and snarky. Boy, did she ever change. Glad she is back for her fans.

• Nora says:

sure… that is why she has been the actress appearing in more movies. (I am number four, the hunters, the romantics, and Malavita)

• Wanda Fraser says:

I think Dianna is a great actress so while I agree with you I have to point out that your argument is flawed. Making a lot of movies does not necessarily mean someone is a talented actress. Know who else has made a lot of movies? Paris Hilton. Or Jessica Simpson. Or … I think you get the point. Drawing a parallel between talent and number of credits on someone’s resume takes away from your original argument.

• Cindy says:

Actually this reply is to Wanda. Your argument is actually flawed even more…immensely flawed. Making a lot of “good” movies which earn monies (IAN4 140 Mil) or has legends in them such as DeNiro, Jones, and Pffiefer with Luc Beeson directing Malavita does in most cases mean someone is a talented actress. Heck there is a vast difference in Agron’s acting from pre-Glee/first year to the succeeding years. Producers and directors of those movies want actresses who have talent. I don’t call Jessica Simpson an actress–she wasn’t even on IMDb so evidently the Dukes of Hazzard awful remake didn’t help her any…she is first and foremost a singer. As for Paris, reality star and awful D movies to her credit, no comparison. If you compare Dianna’s early films (where she had raw talent) to the later ones which show years of training & experience, there is definitely drastic improvement. It is because of that long list of credits that Dianna has improved and become a better actress.

• JackyKay says:

I am Number 4, The Hunters, and The Romantics were all terrible movies, with bad acting, and panned by critics. Malavita may actually end up being good, but it won’t be because of Dianna’s acting, it will be because DeNiro, Pffeifer, Jones and Luc Beeson. Not that I’m disrespecting Dianna or anything but I do think a lot of the reason she gets cast in movies is because she is stunning and her acting is decent.

• andy says:

no es una actriz decil sino que el persona de ella cambia mucho por eso es que se ve que no hace una actuacion bien pero en relaidad asi es como se actua

• Kai says:

I think she’s a pretty good actress. If you see her in interviews and stuff and on punk’d she seems like a really nice person, but in Glee she’s able to play a totally insane bitch. I just think that the writers really messed up her character between babies and wheelchairs and being a “skank” and yet still somehow getting into Yale. She’s probably super confused everytime she gets a script.

• joe c says:

are you frickin kidding me……she’s a great actress

• RockGolf says:

Which Quinn character don’t you like? The conniving evil plotter during odd-numbered episodes or the sweet, kind-hearted perky cheerleader who takes paralysis and unwanted pregnancies in stride?

• Charleen R says:

well your ignorant..

• Darcy says:

I never really liked Quinn so I just hope she doesn’t stay around a long time. And as much as I enjoy Mike, Puck, Mercedes etc. the cast is just too big now and they really need to cut them out.

• Kay says:

I don’t think you have to worry about her staying around – the original cast members who graduated are just going to pop in and out at odd moments (reunions, holidays). It’s not like we will see them every week or anything. The only main ones we will get to see is Rachel and Kurt and possibly Santana. The rest are just “filler.”

2. Nicole says:

QUICK!!! I hope we see them reconnect during Thanksgiving!

3. A says:

Quinn looks so beauitful as always

4. Monchele4ever says:

I’m SO happy to see Quinn again but I kinda need my Finchel right now..

5. Lily says:

I’ll take Quinn back and more Lima over more of the mess that is NYC with pod-Rachel and nasty Grody any day, tbh. Welcome back, Fabray.

6. Nicole says:

It’s like Rachel and Quinn don’t even exist in the same universe anymore. What happened to them being friends and having MetroNorth passes to go visit each other?

7. Cami says:

Dianna is gorgeous! I love her. And I miss the old gang!

8. Jinny says:

Wow. Cory has really lost a lot of weight. Whatever, Finn was looking fine in the last episode! Also They’re giving him clothes that fit him.

9. toobad says:

Months for a still of Quinn Fabray and she’s not alone -_- ‘the heck…

10. C says:

When are they gonna get rid of Dianna and Cory? Don’t get me wrong, I don’t dislike them as actors and I kinda like them as people. But they can’t sing (especially Cory) and in Cory’s case, he can’t even dance.

Set them free and let them work in their own projects. Same for Lea and Chris, they also deserve better.

• I don’t think they “can’t” sing, they’re just not strong singers. And if you’re looking to get rid of the actors that can’t sing, look at the blonde half of Brittana…
      And it’s clear the cast love what they do, regardless that we all know they can do better.

• Laura. says:

You know Glee is not just a singing and dancing show, right? It’s a scripted TV show, and it requires actors that can hold a scene and Cory is quite a good actor. Right now, they need Finn to anchor the McKinley side of the narrative. I think Matt Morrison wanted some time off from Glee and they’re putting Finn to balance the show with the NYC side of things. As for Dianna, she’s now guest star status, which means her team probably negotiated with Fox to give her more freedom to work on other projects. I think Fox is giving the old cast a lot of flexibility this year. Cory finished two indie films while they were filming Episodes 1 & 2 of Season 4, Chris is doing a lot of promotion for his book and working on another movie and Lea is working on her solo album.

• tr says:

Please FOX didn’t need Dianna anymore so they they let her and the other chose to be guest are limited regulars The only one who didn’t get this choice where lea, Chris and Cory.

• SCN - Once watched Glee for Finn's story, know better now... says:

‘Right now, they need Finn to anchor the McKinley side of the narrative.’ – In other words, Finn counts for less among the writers than the new faces, which is why he’s being turned into an even more pathetic version of Will – now that’s quite a feat – while Cory gets to babysit the new cast members for a while. It’s Finn purpose to be made into a total joke every single episode, that’s his big season 4 ‘story arc’…

• Jenn says:

I get you’re a fan of Finn/Cory who’s somehow angry at his storylines, but try to be more positive. I’m a Finn fan too, and I do understand where you’re coming from but I think Finn’s story in Season 4 has some potential. I’m actually kinda glad to see they broke up Finchel (even though I love Finn & Rachel together) because now he can get some plots other than his love life.

• Tea says:

I’m a Finn/Cory fan as well. I get that Finn and Rachel need to grow separately to become well rounded and grounded individuals before uniting again. As for s4 story for Finn, how low will the writers make Finn go. Shooting himself, getting kicked out of the army, running away by backpacking for months, now subbing for Shue for free. Glee writers have totally ruined Matt Morrison’s character to the point of being a background character. Will they throw soul earching storyline for Finn. This is really hard to grasp as interesting and fFinn away as well.

• Tea says:

So sorry, my computer locked up. Continuing: Will the writers throw Finn away too. They did s2, made him look like a beast. I get that Finn needs some soul searching to find his way, but really subbing for Shue for free. I think the new cast needs nurturing by one of the best actors of Glee/Cory. He’s patient and kind. I watch Glee for NY part but that is really lagging not interested in Rachel needing a guy to authenticate herself again. I thought she was gpoing to be that go getter in NY.

• Jane says:

Cory can belt out classic rock songs like no other singer on Glee. He has a gravely voice that really suits rock n roll. I loved the Juke Box Hero song from Episode 5.

• jess says:

They CAN sing. You may not enjoy their voices but some of us do. ‘Can’t sing’ is someone like Sugar on the show. Both Cory and Dianna have worked really hard in improving their voices of the years and you can really tell. When you hear Quinn in the Thanksgiving episode – go compare it to her singing Say A Little Prayer in an early season one episode – you’ll see the difference.

• Cindy says:

I love how Dianna’s voice has matured and improved along with her confidence in singing. I could tell when she sang Never Can Say Goodbye last year how great she was, I can’t wait for the Supremes2 song with the Unholy Trinity!

• pri says:

The only Glee actor who can’t sing is Heather Morris, who is singing a lot this season so far, but you don’t suggest to get rid of her. Don’t get why.

11. My girl is back! I am so ready for this. For once forgiving the silly storyline she’s been given because I’m just happy to see this character on my screen again.

12. me@hotmail.com says:

Finn is dressing like Mr. Schue? Anyway, Quinn is back. she’s beautiful and has an amazing voice

13. Portia says:

I notice it appears that Quinn’s hair has grown out at least half a foot since the “May” graduation. Extensions or a hair-growing vitamin complex?

14. Toni says:

Quinn! Finally something I’m interested in this season!

15. Aly says:

Quinn Fabray I was just waiting for you!! Crying because I’ve missed her so much!!!!!! Excited super excited!!!!!!

16. Lola says:

I had stopped watching this show. Now the beautfiful and talented Dianna Agron is going to make me sit through 2 episodes just when I thought we were all free at last.

17. joncuriel says:

YAY QUINN! OMG I’m so happy she’s back & singing, now all I need is a QuinnTina duet & I can die happy, lol.

18. jess says:

I’m SO excited for her return. I stopped watching season four because I didn’t like the clone characters, repeated storylines and just the overall try hard quality they were pushing. But I’m DEF tuning in for her. I love Dianna to pieces and I’m excited to see Quinn Fabray back on my screen again. She has been missed.

• Cindy says:

You know, that is exactly the same reason why I turned Glee off. I watched one episode two weeks ago and was appalled by it, especially the clones who were basically Finn, Rachel, Quinn, and Puck. But having my fav gurl back, I can’t wait to see Dianna!

19. albtrex says:

Quinn!! <3 <3 So glad to see her back!!!

20. mandy says:

Quinn Fabray is back !!! <3

21. Maria says:

no he visto la temporada… pero con el regreso de Dianna Agron creo que por fin veré la serie en esta temporada!!! Que emoción volver a ver a Quinn!!!

22. riik says:

gimme quinntana’s fight!!!

23. Chad says:

Wow I missed Dianna’s long hair, she even more pretty this way, looks younger too. Excited to see Quinn back, can’t wait for this number.

24. Fan says:

Fuinn & Quick :)

25. Steph says:

She is the sole reason I am tuning in at all this season. Beautiful girl, extremely talented, very underused. Can’t wait to see her on the big screen opposite DeNiro and Pfeiffer next year! So glad Quinn is back!

• Cindy says:

Can I say AMEN to this!!! She’s one of the top rising Hollywood talents and she’ll be great on Malavita. She’s truly one of the best and vastly underused on Glee with horribly written stories that are either not told as viewers want or written preposterously. But through it all, Dianna stiull makes the majority of the audience care for Quinn!

26. Moria says:

Quinn Fabray is back!!!!!!

27. LilAngel says:

I don’t mind Quinn being back, as long as we have a fair amount of NYADA time

28. Ronnie says:

Quick and Fuinn feelings, omg, my babies all together. Missed Dianna’s pretty face and cute voice, can’t wait for this number. I’m excited about the Santana/Quinn fight I read about.

29. I don’t have any interest specifically in Quinn on her own being back; Glee pretty much tied up her story soundly in S3, sending her off to her new life and giving her closure with Santana, Puck, and Rachel. The one person she hasn’t yet had closure with in the story is Finn, the first person she was connected to on the show; she left high school still seeing him as a Lima loser and never admitting that he could be more. I’m guessing at some point in the future, once Finn has found his new direction, she’ll be back to admit he can do more than she ever believed and that she was wrong, and then her function on the show will be all done.

But I am looking forward to seeing almost all of the grads together again, with her as a part of the group, and to seeing Glee’s version of what it looks like when people who were close for 3 years in high school get back together after some time passed and different experiences have occurred to start pulling them in all sorts of different directions. That should be interesting; it will be especially interesting to see Finn’s reaction as the only one who is still there in Lima, still attached to the school, and still searching for his path, while all the others are doing new things. I’m looking forward to seeing how that might send him a bit farther on his journey.

• Jon says:

I agree I think they wrapped up her story, but I am looking forward to the graduates interacting and seeing how they’ve changed.

30. Ariel says:

Yeah!!!! Glad Quinn is back now I can watch Glee again.

31. Temperence says:

I’d love to see Quinn lay the smackdown on Kitty. After this last episode, i have no idea why people listen to her at all. Realistically, she’d start one of those tirades, about 15 seconds in, someone would start giggling derisively, and they just turn and walk away. Kids these days are pretty sopisticated and they wouldn’t put up with that for long.

32. Karin says:

I’m kinda sad Dianna is coming back because now i have to watch this show again :(

33. Lana says:

Been waiting all season for her return. Can’t wait. Hope she’s around for more than just one episode. *fingers crossed*

• CF says:

Can I cross both hands? I miss Dianna and really hope Glee uses her more than a couple of shows. I’d love to see Quinn visit New York and use those metro tickets! Rachel can visit Yale as well!

34. Leslie says:

I too have been awaiting Quinn’s return. I am happy Diana’s finding success in other projects, but I really wish they would give her some decent material and more involved storylines on Glee. I want to see more of the original cast members than we have been this season (beyond Rachel, Finn and Kurt that is. . .)

• Cindy says:

Yes, when viewers like myself wanted to see more of the original cast members, we actually wanted them involved and with good stories–not as window dressing to a bunch of clones. I hope Glee will use Quinn, Santana, Puck, Mercedes, and Mike in actual stories. Love Dianna doing other projects and hope more movies are in her future.

35. abi says:

OMG Fuinn and mongron feelings so happy to see they together they look like angels and now that they grow up so much look more cuter!:)

36. Joe says:

The one that I miss the most is Santana. It’s mind-boggling to me that these Glee people are not using her and instead I’m watching so many bland characters (I’m at a point where I’m not having fun watching Glee anymore). Quinn is ok, I’m sure that her fans are going to be happy to see her.

• Tea says:

Ditto! Santana is greatly missed. Glee is quite dull without her. Need some sass and vinegar. McKinley new cast sing well but they are quite green at acting. Have to admit that Ryder is really refreshing and new for a new kid on the block. So glad she returned for Rizzo.

• Paula says:

I agree about missing Santana. I miss her terribly. I really want to see Brittana get back together and stay together. I really do not like the Kitty character. She is a clone of Santana and there is only one Santana.

• Holly says:

I really miss Santana too. Her character, and especially her relationship with Brittany is what glued me to Glee. I love the singing and dancing, but I became invested in their relationship, her character’s growth. Miss miss miss her.

37. Cindy says:

Quinn aka Dianna Agron is a sight for very sore eyes….I’ve missed what Glee use to be and that was stories with the characters I loved especially Quinn, one of the most complex characters on the show. Dianna has grown immensely in her portrayal and I can’t wait to see her back on the show even for a few episodes, I just hope Glee would learn to use Dianna and all the graduates in actual stories instead of all the boring clones.

38. mattyc says:

Frankly, I can’t stand Quinn so her return means nothing to me. BUT I’m PSYCHED to see Puck back. I was hoping we’d get to see more of him. I like the way GLEE had handled the graduated cast; but hope that Puck will get more story this season. We know precious little about where he has been.

39. MyReligionIsWhovian says:

Please tell me she’s going to kick Kitty’s ass. Please.

40. Jordan says:

Can’t wait for Quinn’s return, but for the love of God, give the girl a worthy storyline.

Glee started so promisingly and has really lost it’s steam. . . and a large part of its audience. I’m not sure if it’s from post season 1 writing, trying to tackle dramatic topics within the premise of a categorically comedic/musical show, incorporating too many characters, trying to fit in too many tribute eps or too many PSA storylines, spiting the narrative between two casts and two locations etc. . . Regardless, something is needed to really re-engage the audience and fans.

I’m curious to see how the ratings fair when they bring Quinn and Puck back, despite it being on an ep. that airs on a national holiday. Hopefully, the audience will tune in and show the writers/producers the value in incorporating the original cast members more consistently in the storylines.

41. j says:

Hell yeah!! My baby Dianna is back!

42. Ms Thang says:

I think I will watch this episode of Glee. Have tuned out since it became the rachel and kurt show.

43. Kerry says:

Quick!!! Oh, how I missed you! Why on earth don’t they capitalize on their chemistry? Instead, we have to endure the most lame romantic pairings!

44. phe24 says:

im so exciteddd :)) i love quinn fabray

45. Lucy says:

QUINN!!! Was always my fave :) To the people who say Dianna is a weak actress and singer – what you don’t realise is how incredible she is. She was handed the most complex character on the show who does things she herself doesn’t really know why for insecurity reasons and all sorts and is fundamentally a bitch character. YET SHE MAKES YOU LOVE HER because she plays it all with a soft vulnerability that lets you into her world and helps you understand. It takes a talented actress to pull off a character like that.
    P.S. her singing voice is beautiful.

46. gracie ortega says:

Omg cant wait i been wondering when she will show up

47. Gabe says:

I don’t care about Quinn, but what the heck has happened to Cory Monteith this season? He is freaking HOT!

48. Matt says:

Please, Please, Please let there be a Fabrevans scene!!!

49. anya says:

I’m interested to know her story line. =)

50. Kelly says:

I can’t stand season four thus far. I keep tuning in because I hope to get a glimpse of the characters I invested in for three seasons. All I keep getting are the knockoffs and the “alumni” being used as window dressings to try to bring people back. I know folks are excited by this upcoming reunion, but be warned…it’s not going to lead to anything.