Blue Bloods Exclusive: Annabella Sciorra Cops Role as [Spoiler]'s Shrink

Get More: Casting News, Exclusive

Annabella Sciorra Cast on Blue BloodsFresh off her recent visit to CBS’ The Good Wife, Annabella Sciorra has copped a role on the network’s Blue Bloods — where she’ll aim to get inside someone’s head.

TVLine has learned that the Sopranos alum will guest-star in the 11th episode of Season 3 as Grace, an NYPD psychologist who is met with quite a challenge when she is tasked with assessing Jamie’s emotional condition in the wake of a fatal shooting.

VIDEO | CSI: NY Exclusive: Lindsay Returns Home – Will It Make Her Question Her Career?

In addition to her Good Wife appearance, Sciorra’s TV credits include Fox’s Mental, Law & Order: Criminal Intent and The L Word.

Blue Bloods returns with new episodes on Friday, Nov. 30 at 10/9c.

Comments (15)

• As awful as this is going to sound, I kinda hope his character’s new partner is the one who dies. I really don’t like him!!

Comment by Nicole – November 16, 2012 02:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Any word on Jennifer Esposito’s return? I did NOT like the blond girl who helped Danny on the case a week or two ago.

Comment by Amy – November 16, 2012 02:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t expect she will be back. I think there is a different partner when show returns.

Comment by Forwarddad – November 16, 2012 07:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is the show that I love so much but getting on my nerves. Three seasons and nothing major happened.
    Like you could watch the Pilot from Season 1, and then watch the last episode from Season 3 and you’ll still understand the show.
    Nobody died, nobody got another job, nobody got fired, nobody married, nobody date nobody new, nobody got promotion *sigh*
    Jamie should probably tackle some life issue, like friends, sexuality and make him more wild, not depressed all the time. Erin and her ex should have more drama and maybe reconcile. Henry can die maybe? Frank can quit from PC maybe, I don’t know just something major.

Comment by Leo – November 16, 2012 11:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Jamie should get in a relationship! It would also be interesting to see him maybe get into some trouble like become an alcoholic or a drug addict!

Comment by Rain – November 17, 2012 08:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I dropped this show when they let Jennifer Esposito go. Sciorra isn’t enough to get me back.

Comment by Petra (@MorbidPet) – November 17, 2012 03:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ITA I love Annabella, but not enough to watch Officer Tree Trunk [can't act] Selleck and family.

Comment by Tansy – November 18, 2012 02:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i stopped watching show this season. i got tired of the whole family patriotic religious undertones. my fvt characters were jennifer esposito & donny wahlberg when they worked cases 2gether.

Comment by sheila – November 18, 2012 11:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree with Sheila — my two favorite characters (and in this order) are Esposito and Wahlberg, loved their chemistry together. If she’s not returning, no need to tune in anymore!

Charlie

Comment by Charlie – November 20, 2012 07:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Blue bloods is so dull w/o J Esposito. Miss her already! Please bring her back. New partner is no fun.

Comment by Midsummermadness – November 30, 2012 07:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If u don’t bring back Esposito there is no reason to watch Blue Bloods anymore…fold it up guys

Comment by Gloria E – December 7, 2012 10:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • absolutely, couldn’t agree w/ you more. the new season starts tonight. read about the episode, saw it was “kate” and may not watch it now…………. was hoping jennifer was better and able to come back to work. oh, well………. may watch a repeat of criminal minds instead.

Comment by amy – January 4, 2013 06:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • agree. the new blond girl is pathetic and cannot act. she just agrees w/ danny and looks to him for reassurance. where did she come from? if jennifer doesn’t come back, the show’s done. too bad. love donnie wahlberg, tom selleck, and will estes. NBC has their head up thier a**……. they’ll see, hopefully before it’s too late………………..

Comment by amy – January 4, 2013 06:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I agree! BB is nothing without Jennifer Esposito! She added some badly needed flavor to the show. Too many goody-two-shoes and not enough spice now. HATE the new girl- she is pitiful. I’m dropping the show from my must-see list. Too bad….I like Donny Wahlberg and Tom Selleck but not enough to keep watching. BOO HISS!

Comment by Mater Rice – January 4, 2013 07:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post