Exclusive

Blue Bloods Exclusive: Annabella Sciorra Cops Role as [Spoiler]'s Shrink

Annabella Sciorra Cast on Blue BloodsFresh off her recent visit to CBS’ The Good Wife, Annabella Sciorra has copped a role on the network’s Blue Bloods — where she’ll aim to get inside someone’s head.

TVLine has learned that the Sopranos alum will guest-star in the 11th episode of Season 3 as Grace, an NYPD psychologist who is met with quite a challenge when she is tasked with assessing Jamie’s emotional condition in the wake of a fatal shooting.

VIDEO | CSI: NY Exclusive: Lindsay Returns Home – Will It Make Her Question Her Career?

In addition to her Good Wife appearance, Sciorra’s TV credits include Fox’s Mental, Law & Order: Criminal Intent and The L Word.

Blue Bloods returns with new episodes on Friday, Nov. 30 at 10/9c.

1. Nicole says:

As awful as this is going to sound, I kinda hope his character’s new partner is the one who dies. I really don’t like him!!

2. Amy says:

Any word on Jennifer Esposito’s return? I did NOT like the blond girl who helped Danny on the case a week or two ago.

3. Forwarddad says:

I don’t expect she will be back. I think there is a different partner when show returns.

4. Leo says:

This is the show that I love so much but getting on my nerves. Three seasons and nothing major happened.
    Like you could watch the Pilot from Season 1, and then watch the last episode from Season 3 and you’ll still understand the show.
    Nobody died, nobody got another job, nobody got fired, nobody married, nobody date nobody new, nobody got promotion *sigh*
    Jamie should probably tackle some life issue, like friends, sexuality and make him more wild, not depressed all the time. Erin and her ex should have more drama and maybe reconcile. Henry can die maybe? Frank can quit from PC maybe, I don’t know just something major.

• Rain says:

Jamie should get in a relationship! It would also be interesting to see him maybe get into some trouble like become an alcoholic or a drug addict!

5. I dropped this show when they let Jennifer Esposito go. Sciorra isn’t enough to get me back.

6. sheila says:

i stopped watching show this season. i got tired of the whole family patriotic religious undertones. my fvt characters were jennifer esposito & donny wahlberg when they worked cases 2gether.

• Charlie says:

I agree with Sheila — my two favorite characters (and in this order) are Esposito and Wahlberg, loved their chemistry together. If she’s not returning, no need to tune in anymore!

Charlie

7. Midsummermadness says:

Blue bloods is so dull w/o J Esposito. Miss her already! Please bring her back. New partner is no fun.

8. Gloria E says:

If u don’t bring back Esposito there is no reason to watch Blue Bloods anymore…fold it up guys

• amy says:

absolutely, couldn’t agree w/ you more. the new season starts tonight. read about the episode, saw it was “kate” and may not watch it now…………. was hoping jennifer was better and able to come back to work. oh, well………. may watch a repeat of criminal minds instead.

9. amy says:

agree. the new blond girl is pathetic and cannot act. she just agrees w/ danny and looks to him for reassurance. where did she come from? if jennifer doesn’t come back, the show’s done. too bad. love donnie wahlberg, tom selleck, and will estes. NBC has their head up thier a**……. they’ll see, hopefully before it’s too late………………..

10. Mater Rice says:

I agree! BB is nothing without Jennifer Esposito! She added some badly needed flavor to the show. Too many goody-two-shoes and not enough spice now. HATE the new girl- she is pitiful. I’m dropping the show from my must-see list. Too bad….I like Donny Wahlberg and Tom Selleck but not enough to keep watching. BOO HISS!