NBC Orders More Guys With Kids Episodes

Get More: News, Series Orders

More Guys With Kids EpisodesNBC has ordered more Guys With Kids. Commence Baby Bjorn-belly bump!

The network is moving forward with four new episodes of the Jimmy Fallon-produced comedy, TVLine has learned, bringing the season count to 17.

RELATED | Exclusive: Mark Consuelos Visits Guys With Kids

Though rumors of the sitcom’s demise grew after NBC axed its fellow Wednesday night newbie Animal Practice, the new order seems like a (limited) vote of confidence. Ratings-wise, this week’s Guys maintained the 3.8 million viewers and 1.3 demo rating its last new episode nabbed two weeks ago.

Comments (20)

• This is a fun show – Zach Cregger, Anthony Anderson & Tempestt Bledsoe are hilarious and Baby Ernie is sooo cute!

Comment by Dave – November 15, 2012 12:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree! I don’t know if it’s where we are in our life right now with young kids, but this show gets many laughs out from my husband & me.

Comment by Alicia – November 15, 2012 01:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So glad, I love this show. :)

Comment by Mia – November 15, 2012 01:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Totally enjoy this show!!

Comment by Ella – November 15, 2012 01:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I won’t whine that they didn’t get a full 22-24 and just celebrate tht we do get more episodes. Really cute show that I look forward to on Weds nights.

Comment by Nicole – November 15, 2012 01:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree. I enjoy it, and it keeps getting better. Hope they order even more.

Comment by Melanie – November 15, 2012 05:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I didn’t really like the first couple of episodes, but it wasn’t terrible and I love comedies, so I kept watching and I have to say it’s starting to grow on me. So yay!

Comment by Anna – November 15, 2012 01:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well deserved. It really is a fun little show. Zach Cregger is hilarious!

Comment by Jared – November 15, 2012 01:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes, I enjoy this show as well. Happy to hear of the additional episodes.

Comment by MJ – November 15, 2012 02:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Will this show never go away?

Comment by Tom Charles – November 15, 2012 02:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ve heard there will be a sign of some sort when the apocalypse arrives – some strange, unnatural occurrence that is unexplainable and has no reason. Guys w/Kids get a new script order. Coincidence?

Comment by Nero theTVFiddler – November 15, 2012 03:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Even Community on the difficult Thursday timeslot gets better ratings. Why NBC? Why?

Comment by Midori004 – November 15, 2012 03:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Zack Cregger is definitely the star one this show. He needs his own show. However the whole cast is fun and this show should be doing a lot better. I wish this was on after Go On

Comment by Ram510 – November 15, 2012 03:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • He has his own show. It’s called Guys With Kids.

Comment by TV Gord – November 15, 2012 09:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay! Such a fun show.

Comment by Kristina – November 15, 2012 04:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t see myself ever giving this show a chance based on the premise alone.

Comment by thefinalman – November 15, 2012 04:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!

Comment by Belle – November 15, 2012 04:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Zach Cregger is why I watch this show, he’s hilarious. The rest of the cast is sub-par and the jokes are not even really that funny. Still, Neil Patrick Harris is why How I Met Your Mother is in its 8th season with the same limitations listed above so it could well work for Guys with Kids…

Comment by Ella – November 15, 2012 09:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love this show !!

Comment by JO – November 16, 2012 08:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • love zach and am glad nbc is doing something nice 4me for once…

Comment by ruthie – November 22, 2012 11:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post