Exclusive

Exclusive CSI: NY Video: Lindsay Returns Home - Will It Make Her Question Her Career?

This Friday’s CSI: NY (CBS, 9/8c) finds Lindsay retreating to her childhood digs in Montana — and we have your exclusive first look at the emotional homecoming.

Upon arriving in her hometown, Lindsay and her father (played by Charmed‘s James Read) head out on the water for some quality time together. However, the tone of the relaxing fishing trip quickly shifts when the conversation turns to Lindsay’s life choices — namely, her dangerous career in the crime-fighting game.

RELATED | CSI: NY Puts One Life to Live Vets David and Melissa Fumero to Work — Exclusive Details

Press PLAY below to watch the father/daughter duo hash it out, then hit the comments with your thoughts on Lindsay’s never-before-seen roots.

Loading video...
TAGS: ,
GET MORE: Exclusive, First Look, Video

1. Haley says:

Wow. Thank you much for this clip! I’m really looking forward to tomorrow night’s episode!

2. Rhylee says:

Thanks for the clip. So excited for this episode!!!

3. lauren says:

I die. Lindsay and Anna are just the cutest and the best, Thank you for this!

4. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Us, die hard CSI:NY fans (yes, we exist!) have been waiting for this episode for only like, you know, SIX YEARS! I’m dying! <3

5. Lisa says:

Thanks for the clip! And I agree with you Lauren: Lindsay/Anna is the best!

6. Juliab. says:

Thank you for the clip. We have been waiting a long time for this episode.

7. Kellie says:

Lindsay is my favorite character, so I’m super excited for tomorrows episode. Thanks for the clip.

8. Rachel says:

I could watch an entire episode of just Lindsay, but throw her in Montana and I shall be happy for life. This is the best. Can’t wait.

9. Thanks so much! I have always wanted to meet Lindsay’s father, and this scene was so great. Anna rocked it! Can’t wait for tomorrow night!

10. Alicia L. says:

What I’m getting from this clip is that Lindsay has come back to Montana to watch the guy who murderer friends get executed. I am crazy!

11. Liz says:

So glad that we’re getting such great Lindsay this season. I’m loving it! Anna Belknap is awesome. And I love her father. Such a great scene.

12. CindyH says:

Watching Lindsay interact with her Dad in that clip actually brought tears to my eyes. Thanks for sharing.

13. jycanucks says:

Thanks for the clip…it was very touching. Can’t wait!

14. IPF says:

Hopefully she drowns. Can’t stand her. She is the only thing I don’t like about CSI NY

15. Damian says:

Seems good. Glad to see Anna Belknap getting some great screentime, especially with her background, this season. Well deserved.

16. Donna says:

I’m guessing my location is the reason but I can’t view the clip:( I guess I’ll hafta wait until tonight!!

17. Donna says:

I LOVE csi ny I look forward to Friday nights for the episodes!! I guess Danny and Lucy can’t be there w/her it would’ve made a nice mini vacation since the last time they attempted it true vacation was cut shirt by serial killer Shane Casey!

18. Zoey says:

i hope she doesnt leave CSI NY, i love Lindsay, Danny and Lucy i watch the show for them, Stella left already they cant leave too.