Exclusive CSI: NY Video: Lindsay Returns Home – Will It Make Her Question Her Career?

Get More: Exclusive, First Look, Video

This Friday’s CSI: NY (CBS, 9/8c) finds Lindsay retreating to her childhood digs in Montana — and we have your exclusive first look at the emotional homecoming.

Upon arriving in her hometown, Lindsay and her father (played by Charmed‘s James Read) head out on the water for some quality time together. However, the tone of the relaxing fishing trip quickly shifts when the conversation turns to Lindsay’s life choices — namely, her dangerous career in the crime-fighting game.

RELATED | CSI: NY Puts One Life to Live Vets David and Melissa Fumero to Work — Exclusive Details

Press PLAY below to watch the father/daughter duo hash it out, then hit the comments with your thoughts on Lindsay’s never-before-seen roots.

Loading video...

Tags: ,

Comments (22)

• Wow. Thank you much for this clip! I’m really looking forward to tomorrow night’s episode!

Comment by Haley – November 15, 2012 01:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for the clip. So excited for this episode!!!

Comment by Rhylee – November 15, 2012 01:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I die. Lindsay and Anna are just the cutest and the best, Thank you for this!

Comment by lauren – November 15, 2012 01:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Us, die hard CSI:NY fans (yes, we exist!) have been waiting for this episode for only like, you know, SIX YEARS! I’m dying! <3

Comment by Barbie Furtado – November 15, 2012 01:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for the clip! And I agree with you Lauren: Lindsay/Anna is the best!

Comment by Lisa – November 15, 2012 01:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thank you for the clip. We have been waiting a long time for this episode.

Comment by Juliab. – November 15, 2012 01:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Lindsay is my favorite character, so I’m super excited for tomorrows episode. Thanks for the clip.

Comment by Kellie – November 15, 2012 01:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I could watch an entire episode of just Lindsay, but throw her in Montana and I shall be happy for life. This is the best. Can’t wait.

Comment by Rachel – November 15, 2012 01:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks so much! I have always wanted to meet Lindsay’s father, and this scene was so great. Anna rocked it! Can’t wait for tomorrow night!

Comment by Jayne Morgan (@jmorgue) – November 15, 2012 03:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What I’m getting from this clip is that Lindsay has come back to Montana to watch the guy who murderer friends get executed. I am crazy!

Comment by Alicia L. – November 15, 2012 03:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • She already did that.. It was in season 4..

Comment by Maddie Mae – November 15, 2012 07:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That’s when she testified against him.

Comment by Michelle – November 15, 2012 07:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • And actually that was back in Season 3. Her dad something about her bad feelings regarding him and the situation would be there tomorrow and I had a really hard time believing they were talking about Danny so I really am hoping that Lindsay isn’t in Montana just to see her dad.

Comment by Alicia L. – November 16, 2012 01:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So glad that we’re getting such great Lindsay this season. I’m loving it! Anna Belknap is awesome. And I love her father. Such a great scene.

Comment by Liz – November 15, 2012 03:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Watching Lindsay interact with her Dad in that clip actually brought tears to my eyes. Thanks for sharing.

Comment by CindyH – November 15, 2012 06:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for the clip…it was very touching. Can’t wait!

Comment by jycanucks – November 15, 2012 07:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LOVED this!!!

Comment by Danielle (@Daniellegirli) – November 15, 2012 07:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hopefully she drowns. Can’t stand her. She is the only thing I don’t like about CSI NY

Comment by IPF – November 16, 2012 07:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Seems good. Glad to see Anna Belknap getting some great screentime, especially with her background, this season. Well deserved.

Comment by Damian – November 16, 2012 12:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m guessing my location is the reason but I can’t view the clip:( I guess I’ll hafta wait until tonight!!

Comment by Donna – November 16, 2012 12:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I LOVE csi ny I look forward to Friday nights for the episodes!! I guess Danny and Lucy can’t be there w/her it would’ve made a nice mini vacation since the last time they attempted it true vacation was cut shirt by serial killer Shane Casey!

Comment by Donna – November 16, 2012 12:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i hope she doesnt leave CSI NY, i love Lindsay, Danny and Lucy i watch the show for them, Stella left already they cant leave too.

Comment by Zoey – November 20, 2012 03:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post