Casting News: Dylan Walsh Plots Revenge, Good Wife Adds Desperate Hubby and More!

Dylan WalshRevenge patriarch Conrad Grayson is getting some competition.

Nip/Tuck vet-turned-Unforgettable lead Dylan Walsh will guest-star on the ABC soap as a rival hedge fund manager, EW.com reports.

PHOTOS | Revenge Flashback Sneak Peek: Victoria’s Troubled Childhood, Ashley’s Surprising Past

Walsh’s character is described as having as much wealth as the Graysons and twice the style. The multi-episode arc kicks off later this season.

In other casting news…

The Good Wife has retained Kyle MacLachlan. The Desperate Housewives alum, who became a free agent after CBS cancelled Made in Jersey, will appear in multiple episodes playing a character who interacts with Alan Cumming’s Eli Gold.

RELATED | Exclusive: Bunheads Stages Another Gilmore Girls Reunion, Casts Liza Weil as [Spoiler]‘s Sis

So You Think You Can Dance Season 5 champ Jeanine Mason and newcomer Niko Pepaj have joined ABC Family’s Bunheads as a close-knit sister-brother duo, according to The Hollywood Reporter. As TVLine first reported, sis has an “indie Winona Ryder” vibe, while her bro is something of an individualist.

Which castings piqued your interest today?

1. Jenin says:

yay for bunheads scoop!!! jeanine was my favorite on sytycd (plus, we have the same name =P)! it’ll be good to see her on my TV every week again.

2. Juan says:

I loveeee Jeanine, she was amazing and very happy in this scoop

3. nikki says:

I think Revenge is a hit or miss show. This is again a miss.

4. MGL says:

Too many new characters popping up on Revenge. THe show needs more focus. I feel the same about Good Wife. Though Good Wife is the DVR show now, they too need to focus more on their main characters and try to impress less with big name guest stars.

• Jessica says:

I totally agree with you! There are so many new people turning up on Revenge that I’m not only losing count, but I’m getting confused as to what’s going on with the new characters. As for The Good Wife, at least some of the characters move on after one episode. Some new characters have been hits, some have been misses (*ahem Nick), IMO!

• aciel says:

i agree revenge needs to chill out with adding new people theres already plenty and thank goodness kara is gone because now emily could focus on her revenge

5. Winnie says:

I realize there’s a valid reason for the Revenge criticism in the comments section, but Dylan Walsh captivated me for several years on Nip/Tuck (even when the plots couldn’t), so I love this casting news. I’m still “all in” when it comes to Revenge (unless that involves taking part in the framing of David Clarke, and then I’m nowhere near it. No Emily Thorne/Amanda Clark takedown for me. Seriously, I’m a little scared writing this.). [/break from reality]

6. Jason Paul says:

Has SYTYCD been renewed for next summer?

7. lorna says:

Stoked. First Michael Trucco, now Dylan. Who is next?

8. Tnewcombe says:

Need another co-worker for Poppy Montgomery. Dylan Walsh really is in the wrong role her. She could really shine without him. Sorry Dylan!!!

9. TNewcombe says: