Exclusive Parks and Rec Deleted Scene: Watch Ben Bask In the Glory of His 'Cool Guy' Moment

Get More: Exclusive, First Look, Video

Poor, nerdy Ben. This Thursday’s Parks and Recreation (NBC, 9:30/8:30c) intended to make him cool — at least in the eyes of his new co-workers — but, sadly, his moment in the sun was ultimately cut from the episode. Luckily for you, we’ve obtained the clip and can confirm that alterna-Ben is a must-see.

PHOTOS | Parks and Rec Sneak Peek: Leslie Meets Her Only Celebrity Crush — Vice President Joe Biden

Take a peek at the exclusive deleted scene below to watch Adam Scott’s alter ego make his accounting firm colleagues cackle with über-cheesy jokes. Then hit the comments with your pick: Cool Ben or Original Flavor Ben?

Comments (10)

• I LOVE it!! Why did they cut this??? Ben deserves this! He could SO be king of the nerds!

Comment by Heather – November 13, 2012 11:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Original Flavor Ben IS Cool Ben.

Comment by Liz – November 13, 2012 11:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You beat me to it.

Comment by Rowan77 – November 13, 2012 11:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Very funny! Too bad this was cut. I have to say, I don’t love the idea of Ben working at a boring accounting firm following his campaign managing stint in DC, but I’m willing to give it a chance and hope they have a better career path in mind for him.

Comment by mich – November 13, 2012 11:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • is this from the ‘leslie vs april’ episode? is ben accepting that auditing auditors’ job he had declined last year? is he going to say ‘calc-u-later’ anytime soon? i’m super excited.
    and yes, original flavor ben IS cool ben.

Comment by FC – November 13, 2012 11:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Calc-u-later. Lol. Aw Ben. Am I the only one who is hoping that Whoomp There It Is is played at Ben & Leslie’s wedding as a callback to their first beer together back in season 2 when Leslie realized who Ben was? I still crack up when she throws her credit card down to pay for the drink and shouts, “Whoomp there it is.” I love Ben & Leslie.

Comment by Ari – November 13, 2012 12:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NO WAY. Give me nerd Ben, all day every day

Comment by Amanda – November 13, 2012 12:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why can’t I watch the video just because I’m in Australia? I love Parks and Rec!! :-(

Comment by Jamie – November 13, 2012 01:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t watch because I’m Canadian… WHY.

Comment by tvnut – November 13, 2012 02:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post