Exclusive Mindy Project Video: Awkward Alert! Danny Becomes Mindy's New Gynecologist

Get More: Exclusive, First Look, Video

This Tuesday’s Mindy Project (Fox, 9:30/8:30c) aims to make things all kinds of awkward for our titular gal and her colleague Danny — and based on the following exclusive sneak peek, it more than succeeds.

RELATED | Exclusive: Mindy Project Lands Barney Miller‘s Hal Linden

Press PLAY below to watch the game of chicken (and humiliation) that ensues when Chris Messina’s OB-GYN extraordinaire offers his services to a gynecologist-needing Mindy. Afterward, hit the comments with your thoughts on the incredibly uncomfortable encounter.

Comments (11)

• I love every single thing about Chris Messina.

Comment by Amanda – November 12, 2012 12:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Amen.

Comment by Elf – November 12, 2012 02:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • He definitely keeps me watching.

Comment by wooster182 – November 12, 2012 04:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That’s the best I’ve ever seen Mindy look.

Comment by Jared – November 12, 2012 01:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I actually really like this show. It’s pretty funny.

Comment by Babybop – November 12, 2012 01:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i <3 mindy shes so awsome =) I hope they keep this show on for a long time .

Comment by tina melendez – November 12, 2012 02:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Mindy I cant wait to see this. I actually watch online. And I’m not a sitcom watcher so it’s a special show.

Comment by emikoftokyo – November 12, 2012 03:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I didn’t see any uncomfortablness (is that a word?) they both are so competitive i think they only see this as a game of chicken.

Comment by Sandra – November 12, 2012 03:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Chris Messina rocks!

Comment by Wilder – November 12, 2012 06:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t watch the show but this looks hilarious. I love when friends play chicken on tv. That episode of Friends with Phoebe and Chandler still has me lol’ing.

Comment by Sally – November 12, 2012 08:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post