Revenge Hot Shots: Baby Carl's Christening Brings Out All the Hamptons Schemers

There’s nothing like a fancy affair to bring all of ABC’s Revenge-seekers together, and Carl’s christening in the Dec. 2 episode (airing at 9/8c) will be no exception.

PHOTOS | Revenge Flashback Sneak Peek: Victoria’s Troubled Childhood, Ashley’s Surprising Past

While it’s a given that godmother Emily would stand in a place of honor with Jack and Amanda, can we take a moment to appreciate Nolan’s presence up front?

But what should be a happy affair brings up concerns for the Porter brothers, possibly having to do with the mysterious man (guest star Jonathan Adams) who meets with Jack. Or maybe it’s another set of brothers lurking in the back of the church that cause trouble?

Check out the gallery below, and then hit the comments with your thoughts/theories.

Watch More TVLine Videos!

Tags: ,

Comments (18)

• I haven’t seen Jonathan Adams since American Dreams!! Henry Walker! Also, LOVE Charlotte dress in pic #12, great color & super cute

Comment by Maggie – November 12, 2012 02:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ooo Emily and Aiden in that pic I like it.

Comment by Patricia – November 12, 2012 02:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • During the Gifts of Revenge, when Declan was given his jacket gift, I thought, “That looks more like something Nolan would wear.” LOL Picture 13!! :)

Comment by Alex – November 12, 2012 03:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That’s exactly what I thought too!! Lol. I kept waiting for that whole party to be a set-up.

Comment by Elly – November 12, 2012 03:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love me some “Anders”!!

Comment by Heatherjm – November 12, 2012 04:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So over the stupid Stowaway story. Nobody cares.

Comment by Keenan – November 12, 2012 04:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed! I with Jack & Declan had been in the back seat when Kara left town.

Comment by Chloe – November 12, 2012 11:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That pic of Aiden and Emily is hot! Loving them together

Comment by Jessica – November 12, 2012 05:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Loving Aiden & Emily!!! Love that pic too :) :)

Comment by Scott – November 12, 2012 06:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • emily looks so happy with aiden…

Comment by luli – November 12, 2012 07:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am thoroughly enjoying Revenge with Emily and Aiden (Emiden? we’ll come up with a better one later). And is Nolan the godfather? Argh! need more Revenge now!!!

Comment by Jess – November 12, 2012 07:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Aidly is hopeless. The only character who is good at heart is Nolan… and maybe Charlotte… and now he is half of fun he used to be. I though the one in power was the Declan´s “friend”… or he was just paid to do that…

Comment by jm – November 13, 2012 03:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s nice to see Charlotte and Declan back together. They are really cute. Of course I think Jack let Declan off easy with his extra curricular activities.

Comment by Trista – November 13, 2012 05:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Aww, I don’t want Michael Trucco to be a baddie. I HATE Charlotte and Declan, both together and separately. Seriously, 2 horrible bad stains in an otherwise spotless ensemble cast. Can’t stand Amanda either…

Comment by Ella – November 14, 2012 12:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • About Declan and Charlotte, I couldn’t agree more! They are so useless charathers on the plot…

In Amanda’s case, I think I am the only person who likes her… In my opinion, her craziness is quite fun and necessary!

Comment by Sara – November 16, 2012 01:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You have to have Charlotte because Emily needs a sister, Daniel needs a sister & Jack needs his brother Declan. Otherwise, they’d have to name it the Only Child show.

Comment by Me222222 – November 19, 2012 07:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why is Justin Bieber at the christening?

Comment by Ashley – November 20, 2012 03:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post