Revenge Recap: Truth and Consequences

Get More: Recaps

A Takeda-like riddle for you: If Revenge‘s central truth came to light in this week’s episode but then was shipped off to the slammer just a short while later, did it even happen? Also, a good hint at the circumstances surrounding the season premiere’s flash-forward made it seem like life vests and emergency beacons might be a prudent wedding gift for the future Mr. and Mrs. Porter. Meanwhile, a commercial tie-in had me making Kara-off-her-meds faces at the television intermittently through the evening. Let’s review what happened during “Penance.”

OFF THE MARK… OR IS HE? | Mason Treadwell visits Emily early in the episode, brandishing both a photo of Em and Amanda from their juvie days and a theory that the pair are/were lovers. Ever the cool customer, Emily threatens to counter any book he writes on the matter with a libel suit, then sends him on his way. (Side note: This is really not the point, but I could definitely see Emily-who-used-to-be-Amanda using any means necessary to draw Amanda-who-used-to-be-Emily close during their Allenwood tenure. Blondie is stone cold, is she not? The show had no problem putting Tyler in Nolan’s bed as a manipulative move last season; and though I’m fairly certain Revenge isn’t going to go there with its main character, such a thing isn’t too far outside her wheelhouse.) The intrepid writer then threatens Amanda that he’ll tell Jack everything if she won’t meet with him. Though Emily explicitly tells Amanda not to proceed, Carl’s mom is tired of being a puppet. She’s engaged now, after all, and has to protect her family. (Did you notice how Emily had to physically turn away upon hearing that terrible news? Aw.) Amanda lures Mason back to his house by promising to finally tell him the “truth” that Emily is obsessed with her. “Emily would destroy us both if she knew I was talking to you,” she says. Well, that part’s true, at least.

BAR NONE | Emily tasks Aiden with positioning Daniel to take over Grayson Global, because she’s concerned about Americon Initiative’s plans for Conrad. Unbeknownst to Emily, Nolan gives Aiden the cancelled check of David Clarke’s initial investment in NolCorp even though it could mean he’ll lose control of the company to Grayson Global. Nolan makes a beeline for Chez Thorne, where Ems is horrified to learn that he cooperated with Aiden – putting everything he’s worked for in jeopardy – in order to help and project her, “the only real family I’ve ever had.” (In Pennsylvania, Aunt Carole‘s all, “Remember when I took you in after your dad disowned you? Yeah, you’re welcome.”) Regardless, it’s a sweet scene that really merits more than the three nanoseconds it gets before we’re back on the spinning whirligig of this episode. (Nolan’s “this one time at revenge camp” line and his reaction to Jack and Amanda’s engagement nearly make up for it, though.) When Jack tips Emily off that Amanda went ahead with her plan to meet Mason, Em makes it to Treadwell’s digs just in time to stop Amanda from crowbarring the author just like she did Frank. (As always, let’s take a minute to miss Frank. Dude regulated.) Seeing that Mason has basically Pinterested her pursuits for everyone to see, Em knows the jig is up. “She’s not Amanda Clarke,” she says with a little bit of crazy eyes that made me wonder if a Dexter-like rush accompanied her finally telling someone – anyone – the truth. And Treadwell’s certainly picking up what she’s putting down when he answers, “You are.” Game on! I envision an uncomfortable partnership, I envision tit-for-tat, I envision lots of bow ties and bon mots in Emily’s revenging future… oh wait, Revenge. You’re not going to do that? You’re going to have Mason take the fall and go to prison for Gordon Murphy’s murder and the plane crash at the end of last season in exchange for the right to tell Emily’s story on the far-flung day when she finally deems it time to come clean? Um, I guess that’s cool, too.

SEE YA, KARA | Kara prepares to leave the Hamptons for Colorado Springs with good-byes both awkward (Victoria) and nonexistent (she looks right through Emily when Em wishes her a safe trip). (Side note: Please let Emily’s wedding gift to Victoria turn out to be an empty box.) But Kara doesn’t actually get on her flight, so Em has a pre-jail Mason intercept her to give her Gordon’s pocket watch and to warn her to stay away from coastal New York. But Treadwell suddenly grows a conscience and, eyeing some troubling scars on her wrist, gives her some more intel about how the Graysons were responsible for David Clarke’s misfortunes. It’s all Em’s no-meds mama needs to hightail it to Grayson Manor, where Conrad is hosting the Grayson Global shareholders and Daniel is making a secret pitch to the board to oust his dad and install him in the old man’s place. We don’t see the outcome of that vote, but pretty soon we do see Kara holding Conrad and Victoria hostage in an upstairs bedroom, asking for the truth about David. Not believing Vicky’s claims that Gordon Murphy played a key part in her first husband’s death, Kara blindfolds the pair with the intention to shoot them; fearing death, they hold hands. (Side note: Good god, when did Conrad and Victoria become the couple I’m rooting for on this show?!) Alerted by Em, Aiden puts off chloroforming Helen – AKA the initiative woman we met a few weeks ago – in order to knock out Kara before she can harm a well-maintained hair on either Grayson’s head. She comes to in Emily’s car, where Em and Aiden play it off like he’s the FBI agent he told her he was episodes ago and Emily just happened to run into them on the beach. Whatever. They reunite her with her drugs, they give her a car and they send her on her way. Back at Emily’s house, she jumps her hot Brit ex. Like a lot of other stuff in this episode, it happens quickly and before you can say, “But wait…” we’re on to the next thing. Thank goodness for the upcoming flashback ep; these characters need a breather!

SHOP TALK | All zenned out after not killing Mason, Amanda tells Jack she doesn’t want a big wedding. “All I need is you and little Carl and a few friends on the boat you named after me.” Ah, so that‘s how it’s going to go down, eh Revenge? (Now that we’ve got this bit of foreshadowing – or is it misdirection? — hit the comments with your predictions for the blast that ends the Amanda.) Or could it have something to do with shady Kenny and his Cylon brother Nate, whom we meet for moment but who still manages to convey a sense of lawlessness and malfeasance? On a completely different note, can we talk for a minute about the Neiman Marcus-Target commercials featuring Amanda, Jack, Declan, Charlotte and Nolan? They were shot beautifully, but I didn’t love them – all I kept thinking about was how someone who turned on the show late might’ve been confused about why Amanda and Jack went from their wood-paneled hovel to a fancy dinner and back in the course of a few minutes. Or why Charlotte was trying on dresses in what looked like a museum. Or why Nolan threw a Gin Wigmore concert but didn’t invite Emily. Or why Jack wouldn’t just put on the Best Friend hat, even for a minute?! Or that Declan could read. (I kid!)

Now it’s your turn. You’ve probably got lots to say about the “Gift of Revenge” spots, as well as everything else in the episode, so sound off in the comments!

Tags: ,

Comments (62)

• “This one time, at Revenge camp”

…Best line ever.

Comment by kavyn – November 11, 2012 09:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great episode, rooting for Emily & Aiden, gift of revenge was EXTREMELY STUPID

Comment by Nick – November 11, 2012 09:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • at one point of the gift spot the black clad arm and hand remineded me of rubber man suit on posters of ahs last year. i didnt like it either.

Comment by ollie – November 11, 2012 09:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I liked the “Gift of Revenge” spots even if they stretched the circumstances of the characters. I felt compelled to watch them even though I watched from DVR.

Got agree with you about Conrad and Victoria. Conrad clearly will do anything to save her and his family though I can’t say the same for Voctoria.

Comment by DramaMomma – November 11, 2012 09:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well I think Victoria has proven she’d do anything to save her children(which is why she went along with the whole “Frame David Clarke” thing in the first place. But I’d be surprised if she’d even warn Conrad if a car was coming his way. I’d imagine she’d just glare menacingly.

Comment by Josh – November 11, 2012 09:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • what do you mean by: “Thank goodness for the upcoming flashback ep” is there a flashback episode coming up? when???

Comment by luli – November 11, 2012 09:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • 2 weeks from now. Flashback to 2006.

Comment by ABC – November 11, 2012 10:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • the thanksgiving episode?

Comment by luli – November 11, 2012 10:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nooooooooooo! What will happen to Nolcorp!?

Please get rid of Daniel, Jack and Declan!

Comment by NBC – November 11, 2012 10:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No one noted how Nolan corrected Padma with his name? Nolan isn’t stupid. The last episode he asked Padma what she was ready to do for amendment and then got the check so easily. I’m guessing he got a back up plan, no one gave away it’s all life work for friendship, specially for a poor one like Emily.
      The writer surrender was just stupid. A life in prison on the promise of a good story from someone that probe to be least and reliable, and sicking for revenge for everyone that scrub with her life and you happens to be in that list? No one do that

Comment by Alrisha – November 12, 2012 07:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The episode was action packed, though I found the tying up of the Treadwell arc happened too easily. And I hope Kara comes back soon!

The Gift commercials were irritating and ruined the flow of the show for me.

Comment by Danielle – November 11, 2012 10:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I loved the whole “Gift of Revenge” thing. It was cute. Great episode tonight.

Comment by Renee – November 11, 2012 10:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really hate the direction they are taking the character of Daniel and honestly, thank goodness Kara is gone. A lot this season is just not reaching the level of any episode of last season, where there were twists and shocking moments in each episode.

Comment by Sam – November 11, 2012 11:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I thought the whole Gift of Revenge commercials were ok even though in the back of my mind I was like “yeah they would never actually have these characters be happy and have fun on Revenge”. I liked how they wrapped up the Treadwell arc even if it seemed kind of quick. It just seemed like cold poetic justice and like he got what he deserved and possibly forgiveness someday( I think it would be great if the series ended with Emily completing her revenge and then Treadwell writing his book about her). I’m kinda glad Kara is gone hopefully for a long time. I want to get to the Amanda blowing up already and hopefully Jack dies and Amanda lives( Also yeah I wouldn’t be completely surprised if it was revealed Emily and Amanda had a thing while in juvie after all at least when she first showed up Amanda seemed very devoted to Emily. Plus even though I realize it’s insane I think it would be hilarious and so WTF if it turned out Emily’s actually jealous of the Amanda/Jack relationship because she loves Amanda not Jack).

Comment by Jon – November 11, 2012 11:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The first piece of information in parenthesis is exactly how I hoped they end the series.

Comment by lll – November 12, 2012 07:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That ending…wow, though I was kind of hoping Ems would have revealed here true identity to Kara in the end. This episode really was back to form. I’m definitely rooting for Emily and Aiden now, they are such cool Revenge duo, though I was even happier to see Ems and Nolan working together again.

Comment by Mike – November 11, 2012 11:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hated the GiftsofRevenge! It was so distracting. I’m too rooting for Conrad and Victoria….they are perfect for each other. Could totally see they look in Emily’s eye when she finally got to tell someone the truth. Can the whole bar story just go down with The Amanda please? This needs to be deep sixed!

Comment by GeoDiva – November 11, 2012 11:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • And was just me or did the acting take a turn for the worse in the Gift of Revenge ads??

Comment by Mike – November 11, 2012 11:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow! What a fantastic episode. It made me fall back in love with the show. I had my doubts earlier in season 2, b/c to me it felt like it was dragging. Oh this episode didn’t disappoint. I was a bit surprised Emily revealed her real identity as Amanda Clarke to Mason. I kept thinking she would wait till later seasons of the series. I guess Emily does have a heart for helping her mom Kara, escape and for preventing her to something to Conrad and Victoria that would cause her to be in prison. Maybe she has forgiven her mom. I wonder what will happen next with Mason. Maybe is the Devil’s sidekick. Oh Conrad and Victoria better watch their backs for the rest of their lives. I wonder if Conrad will be able to figure out his son’s plan to take his company from him.

Comment by Allyson – November 11, 2012 11:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am totally rooting for Conrad and Victoria. That scene was so sweet. I hope Jack is the dead guy we saw in the premiere. Good god.

Comment by nikki – November 11, 2012 11:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The lack of Jack and Emily is making me not tune into this show. Aiden just needs to go away already.

Comment by Maryam – November 12, 2012 12:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cayone tell me what the whole nel corp david clarke storyline is about? I’m n following it too well, why are daniel and padma interesed in wether the two companies have worked together, and why is it relevent?

Comment by ali – November 12, 2012 02:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It isn’t uncommon when you work for a private investment firm for the fund managers and researchers be restricted from making private investments in start-ups. Any investment is made on behalf of the investment firm so David Clarke’s investment in Nolcorp (even if he gave his own money) belongs to Grayson Global. Since Nolan cashed Em/Am (David’s) portion long ago, Nolan will give up his portion to keep Em/Am hidden.

Comment by DramaMomma – November 12, 2012 04:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • what’s funny however is that daniel tells anyone he is gonna own a controlling interest in noelcorp. however at that point he hasn’t seen the check or even if, how would he know that 500.000$ would give him a 50% stake without further information about the founding of noelcorp.

Comment by thomas becker – November 12, 2012 05:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I seriously don’t like the ‘taking Nolcorp’ plot. I’m REALLY disappointed that Emily would let this happen to Nolan. And I still don’t fully believe this is legal and legit because I can’t see David Clarke making such a glaring mistake. I was always under the impression he invested after he was in jail or while he was on trial. (not sure where I got this assumption from btw) But letting Greyson Global get their hands on Nolcorp puts it into bed with the Initiative. Nolcorp is a software company. Why in the world would we want to give some super villainous organization access to all that?!? I don’t understand how Emily thinks this is a good thing. And why would Nolan just hand it over to Aiden without calling Emily and seeing if this is really what she wants?

Comment by Alichat – November 12, 2012 11:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • *can anyone

Comment by ali – November 12, 2012 02:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i hope Jack dies on the boat in the flash forward. hes awful.

Comment by Elyse – November 12, 2012 05:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Definitely rooting for Aiden & Emily: the chemistry is better than Em/Jack although I do love Daniel/Emily. I too think Jack should leave and have Aiden & Daniel the two that vie for Emily

Comment by Scott – November 12, 2012 05:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Aiden and Emily, but I hate that Aiden is keeping Emily away from working with Nolan. I thought it was a really nice touch when Nolan said that Emily was his only family. And I am now totally rooting for Conrad and Victoria too…who knew that day would come. Daniel’s been a little annoying lately, but I still have faith for him. Declan is just annoying though, and Jack’s storyline has been…not the best, to say the least. Still loving Revenge though!

Comment by Connie – November 12, 2012 05:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If the show survives this season (it’s not half as good as last season), I can almost see the theme of Season 3 – Get back Nolan’s company!

Comment by MGL – November 12, 2012 06:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m confused. Didn’t Conrad try to have Victoria killed on that plane that blew up? Why does he now care for her?

Comment by Laquisha – November 12, 2012 06:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The Initiative (via the White Haired Man, Gordon Murphy) blew up Victoria’s plane. Conrad tried to warn her before she left. I think he’ll always love her but in a really twisted, extremely unhealthy way. And vice versa.

Comment by Ryan – November 12, 2012 08:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m so in the minority here but I always rooted for Emily and Daniel. My impression was that it would be ironic if Amanda fell in love with the son of the people she was trying to destroy and the question of whether she could still go through with her plans. Obviously that didn’t happen but I still think she has more in common with Daniel now. He could understand her and wouldn’t judge her. And if that happened, he could be the one to actually help her the most. Oh well. I’m still watching but it’s not must see anymore.

Comment by Deb – November 12, 2012 06:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ok… I am going to say it! I think this was one of my favourite episodes Ever! Loved the Mason story line… Loved Nolan (as always)… Loved the Emily/Cara scenes… Loved the little hint that Victoria and Conrad might actually like each other… Loved Daniel showing so much power… But most of all LOVED the Kiss at the end for Emily and Aiden. Great episode! so much happened to develop each character. Can’t wait for the next episode!

Comment by HEATHER – November 12, 2012 07:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It was moronic of Nolan to just hand the check over without verifying how likely it would be to find out about Emily’s fortune. I very much dislike how Aiden is controlling everything. But he is in a prime position to make Daniel want to fight for Emily when he’s done with Ashley, (And we know that he is only using her, right) Those lovelorn looks of his every time she leaves Grayson Manor only make me long for the day he takes Aiden on directly. Ultimately, Jack and Emily are the end game, but let the billionaire boys club fight it out for a while.

Comment by Deion – November 12, 2012 07:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope Kara is gone for good. I don’t like Jennifer Jason Leigh and I hated when they cast her as Emily’s mother. The flashback scenes creep me out and JJL is playing the same mentally ill victim character she’s played in everything she’s been in since 1990.

I was enjoying the Gift of Revenge ads until the end. If they had ended up at a masquerade ball or in a dimly lit mansion of mysterious proprietorship, I would have been on board. The final ‘episode’ where they all break out in a carefree jig was out of character for all of them and it didn’t work for me.

Comment by Magically Suspicious – November 12, 2012 07:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • “carefree jig”….i love it. it was odd. i was also thinking something much more sinister. and to the commenter that said “at least we now know none of them can dance” …I second that. last night’s episode was all over the place and it ended so rapidly. why have Kara leave and Mason go to jail?

Comment by Pete – November 13, 2012 09:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think the creators should take note, episodes without Declan are way better.

Comment by Mike – November 12, 2012 08:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I totally thought of Aunt Carole when he said that too!

Comment by popculturewithkyle – November 12, 2012 08:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Does anyone the name of the song that was sang during The Gift spots! I really like that song and want to download it?

Comment by Ricky – November 12, 2012 09:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Band: Gin Wigmore
      Album: Gravel & Wine
      Song: Black Sheep

Comment by Tammy Lou – November 12, 2012 05:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • the more off course this show gets the more material Kim has to write these excellent reviews. I find myself agreeing with practically everything she says; (I, too, am suddenly rooting for Conrad and Victoria.) The one thing I couldn’t comprehend was Leo Mason agreeing to go off to jail. No way a guy like him would want to tough it out in prison. No. Look what happened to David Clarke in prison. The Target N. Marcus commercials were distracting and confusing. Weren’t there rules about not having people in shows do commercials during shows? And, yes, Emily’s gift box to Victoria should be empty. Did Victoria test it for weight? Time to watch the show again on DVR.

Comment by Michael – November 12, 2012 09:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am enjoying this season of REVENGE immensely, altho it doesn’t have the same visceral punch that the inaugural season had, and they move way too quickly thru each plot point to really let you digest what just happened. I have to rewatch each epi just to make sure I dont miss any of the throw-away lines that are always so classic!

I didn’t mind the commercial tie-in but I wish it had also included Emily, unless the masked blonde marauder in black leather pants was supposed to be her.

GREAT episode – GREAT night time drama!

Comment by Mary N. Bucklew – November 12, 2012 10:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I liked the episode, at least stuff happened, but I feel like it was trying too hard to make up for all the inactivity up until now in one hour. And taking down Mason treadwill? He seemed too harmless and easy to manipulate, like a big elaborate punishing of a silly puppy who chewed something.

I would have rather seen her mom taken down (she did try and kill her) or Grayson global or the guys stupidly trying to buy the bar for some vague reason. or that ridiculously stupid Ashley who has no purpose but to look suspicious and jump from Grayson to Grayson. Amanda is still hopelessly annoying, one minute all brazen, the next wishy washy, the next all sorts of murdery.

I liked Em with Aiden but then next episode she’ll just blow him off and threaten him, so it’s like whatever. And she needs to step up some loyalty to Nolan. Maybe takedown Padma?

Those commercials were horrendous. At least we now know none of them can dance and look super unbelievable jumping around like monkeys. They were really bothering me too because I was trying to FF the commercials and I kept stopping and then realizing it was another one and wasting time. I have a headache. So, sorry to sound bitter, but the show and Emily have been so different so far this year that to have them try and make up for it with all of the forced developments seemed rushed and overcrowded.

Comment by kat – November 12, 2012 01:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “…in order to help and project her…”

Typo?

Comment by Eleni – November 12, 2012 03:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Completely off topic, I guess, but why is Jack almost always in brown or plaid clothing? Is that supposed to be the “poor man’s” wardrobe? Drives me nuts. Sorry…..

Comment by CatInTheHat – November 12, 2012 03:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If the check is a canceled check, what evidence do they really have.

Comment by Martin – November 12, 2012 04:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ur thinking of a “stop payment”; cancelled check means its been paid, cleared. ask your bank for a cancelled check and its any check drawn off your account that been paid out.

Comment by Pete – November 13, 2012 09:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can someone ANYONE remind me who the eff Frank was… I’m at a loss… I’m sure he’s insignificant but who the eff?

Comment by McAmster – November 12, 2012 05:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Frank was Victoria and Conrad’s enforcer. He was head of their security detail – not sure if it was for Grayson Global or them personally – I think for both. He and Victoria were a bit too tight and Conrad paid him off to leave his position. He found Amanda at her strip club and she bashed his head in. He was also the one that showed her (Amanda) where to find Emily (by mistake, of course).

Comment by Carrie – November 13, 2012 07:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Isn’t Frank the guy who tried to off Conrad’s mistress??? He was hawt!

Comment by McAmster – November 13, 2012 08:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Frank was played by Max Martini who was on The Unit. He is gorgeous. I wish that he would find another series to be a regular on instead of just a guest. Same with James Morrison (the “white haired man”). Both are so talented, have to guess taking just the occasional roles is their choice.

Comment by CatInTheHat – November 13, 2012 09:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Am I the only one that thinks that the Mason story line was too convenient? Was the evidence so stacked against him that he really had to take Emily’s “deal”? He was giving up everything to go to jail for crimes he didn’t commit all to maybe write a book about something that might be proven true later? How will she guarantee that he won’t tell anyone while he’s in jail?

Ashley – I can’t wait to find out who she really is. She has really positioned herself equally as well to take down the Grayson empire. I agree with the person last season that suspected that she was the orphan of someone killed in the plane crash. Imagine if she has been quietly masterminding her way into everyone’s lives for the same reason. Brilliant!! I hope her Takeda is from Russia.

Comment by Carrie – November 13, 2012 06:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why does Nolan giving up the check from David Clarke help to hide Emily’s identity? I ask this in reference to this from above…
    Nolan gives Aiden the cancelled check of David Clarke’s initial investment in NolCorp– putting everything he’s worked for in jeopardy – in order to help and project Emily.
    Also, I read that the problem with David Clarke investing in Nol Corp is because a hedgefund exec isn’t suppossed to invest and so it gives Grayson dibs on the 49% but what about that makes Conrad look bad and gives Daniel the upperhand? Is it just because his employee, David, made a mistake and that reflects on him?

Comment by Erica – November 13, 2012 11:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just don’t get why the board members of Grayson global would want anything to do with anything connected to the “terrorist” David Clarke? I mean haven’t they been trying to basically clear themselves of any wrong doing in his terrorist evil doings? Them taking control of a company he helped start doesn’t really make any sense b/c everyone is gonna assume he used terrorist money to invest in a intelligence company and believe he did so so the terrorists could have access to sensitive info…just seems that more bad press and perhaps more attention from the FBI would be the last thing Grayson Global would need?!

Comment by sara – November 13, 2012 04:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What do you think is the gift that Ems gave to Vic? I loved it and I’m curious to discover this new revenge.!!!

Comment by malikah – November 20, 2012 10:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Gotta agree with you on Victoria and Conrad’s sudden hint of affection, one of the most welcomed unexpected twist for me!!! Can’t believe i’m totally rooting for them as well. My favorite couple now!
    I never doubt the crazy love of conrad to victoria but seeing victoria concerned with conrad is too big a surprise! The beach scene, holding hands then almost telling conrad of their son’s plan. I love how this two fight heinously but then can’t even live w/o each other!! Tooo perfect couple! Now i’ll wait for their make out scene ala EmilyAidan !!!

Comment by Dennis – November 22, 2012 08:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • very nice thanks for this

Comment by southeastern (@southcargo) – December 1, 2012 03:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hello there I am so grateful I found your blog, I have bookmarked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the excellent work.

Comment by cool iPhone accessories – January 7, 2013 10:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post