Exclusive LOL Video: The Ben and Kate Cast Gives Its 'Honest' Opinion of Co-Star Geoff Stults

Get More: Exclusive, Video

Poor Geoff Stults.

He thinks he’s been a valued member of the Ben & Kate team since making his debut in October. The cast, however, sees his contribution to the Fox comedy… differently.

RELATED | Exclusive: Ben and Kate Recruits Jane Seymour as BJ’s ‘Sexy’ Mom — Plus a Sunny Star Stops By

Press PLAY on the tongue-in-cheek video below to see Stults and castmembers Dakota JohnsonNat Faxon, Echo Kellum and Lucy Punch riff on the former Finder‘s time on set. And watch him continue his arc this Tuesday (Fox, 8:30/7:30c) as Will and BJ face raise-related backlash from a co-worker at the bar.

Comments (6)

• A fun video!

Comment by Carol C – November 9, 2012 07:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love this show and I LOVE this cast.

Comment by Jessie – November 9, 2012 07:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So happy he showed up on this show – I miss The Finder!

Comment by Katie Hart – November 9, 2012 09:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have loved the Stults brothers since 7th Heaven — dayum! :-)

Comment by Jesse – November 9, 2012 10:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love this show…it makes me laugh out loud and I love that Geoff has joined the cast…loved him as Eddie in October Road and everything since!! I hope they keep this show for many, many seasons!!!

Comment by Ronda – November 12, 2012 05:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hard to believe his co-workers really didn’t like him…was this just a joke? I thought he was great in The Finder!

Comment by kay543 – May 9, 2013 06:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post