Exclusive

Exclusive: The Mob Doctor Targets Y&R Vet

The Mob Doctor Season 1 SpoilersA soap stud has booked an appointment with The Mob Doctor.

The Young and the RestlessMichael Graziadei will guest-star in an upcoming episode of Fox’s freshman drama, TVLine has learned exclusively.

The soap stud is slated to play Louis, a member of Constantine’s (William Forsythe) crew who, after turning on Jordana Spiro’s Grace, finds a foe in Nate (Jesse Lee Soffer).

RELATED | Fox Cuts Episode Order For Midseason Comedy The Goodwin Games in Half

Graziadei — who currently plays fan fave Daniel Romalotti Jr. on Y&R — has recently enjoyed arcs on American Horror Story and the ill-fated Secret Circle.

The Mob Doctor airs Mondays at 9/8c.

TAGS: , ,
GET MORE: Casting News, Exclusive, Scoop

1. Anna says:

Wait – this show isn’t cancelled yet?

2. FragglesRock says:

I miss Secret Circle…

3. Beth says:

How the h*ll is this show still on the air?!? I guess FOX must really be hurting if they are leaving this ratings sinkhole on the schedule.

4. Midori004 says:

Fox is in serious trouble. They don’t have enough shows to fit in the fall schedule in case of a failure. So this show will actually last all 13 and then be canceled just because they have nothing else.

Yet Lone Star (that I didn’t like) wasn’t even allowed to make 13 episodes before getting canceled. Plus I think it got better ratings.

5. Sam says:

And they keep on adding guest stars to a dead show! This show is all but deaaaad!

6. Kathy says:

Good for Michael! He’s always reminded me of Andy Whitfield.

7. Diz says:

I really like this show & next weeks ep looks awesome when the war starts.

8. tracy says:

This show is great!! Not much good tv anymore, to many reality tv shows on the air. Need more drama series like this one

9. cmazzeo says:

I LOVE this show-my favorite on tv and I am so disappointed that it will be cancelled! They always cancel the shows with substance- and leave crappy reality shows and stupid fantasy magic shows on for years- enough with the vampires, Witches and spirit crap…More shows like Missing which should never have been cancelled and this show…So what if only 4 million people watch it-that should be enough.