Exclusive Supernatural Trailer: Dean and Sam Attack Each Other, Cas Returns and Much More!

Get More: Exclusive, Video

On The CW’s Supernatural (airing Wednesdays at 9/8c), Dean and Sam’s issues aren’t going anywhere, especially now that the younger Winchester knows about his brother’s vampire pal, Benny. In fact, in the following exclusive trailer for November sweeps — yes, the video covers multiple episodes, including the returns of Castiel, Garth and Crowley! — the two leave nothing unsaid (and even pick up some weapons) when it comes to their personal problems.

RELATED | Felicia Day Books Supernatural Return

After Sam confronts him about his new monstrous ally, Dean makes it clear that Benny is the reason he’s alive, and that they’re friends. But the brothers? Oh, they’re on very shaky ground. Case in point: “You should have looked for me when I was in purgatory,” Dean says angrily while pointing a gun at Sam!

Then there’s Cas’ mysterious re-entrance into life back on Earth and his rather interesting new pursuit. But Dean is dubious about his angel buddy’s inexplicably lost memories of purgatory.

Press PLAY to watch the preview and then hit the comments with your thoughts! Supernatural airs Wednesdays at 9/8c on The CW.

Loading video...

Comments (102)

• Just crying and crying. There are things what I wanted to see since season 5. Just crying. Sam, Dean, and Castiel go together in Impala. What a heaven.

Comment by TouchedByMisha – November 7, 2012 04:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ooooh! Looking forward to this.

Comment by Mlvarcticcat – November 7, 2012 04:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WOW

Comment by adam – November 7, 2012 05:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This looks AWESOME. I am loving the new season and Carver’s storytelling. Hahaha Dean, “You shut your mouth!”. I can take or leave Garth so I certainly hope he doesn’t have the same screentime as Bobby but what an absolute joy to see Cas alive and well and BADASS on my screen. Despite Dean’s indignation (rightly so) about Sam’s behaviour this last year, I’m loving Sam this season too…even though Dean is my favourite and I normally side with him during their tiffs. It’s the mark of good writing, that you can tell where both characters are coming from. Hoping for some great Dean/Cas and Team Free Will scenes now that the gang’s all back together. I like Benny but he’s no Castiel and I don’t entirely trust him so can’t wait to see how it all plays out!

Comment by Ella – November 7, 2012 07:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Supernatural RULES!!!!

Comment by Benjamin Lister – November 7, 2012 08:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tense, tense, tense….frightening, frightening, frightening…thank you Supernatural!!!

Comment by Melody Paris – November 8, 2012 04:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Awesome! So excited!!

Comment by Chelsea – November 8, 2012 05:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i got into super last year now i just cant wait for the next episode brillient love everybody in the show big fan love u all good luck.

Comment by helen – November 8, 2012 11:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please can someone tell me what is the music playing in the video??? Please!!!!!!!

Comment by armonida – November 11, 2012 11:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • yep this season is turning into a really good one probly the best one for the last couple years the storys good the brothers seem more real love each other with a bit of hate kinda thrown in like real brothers would be lovin it so far lookin forward to the rest and a couple more seasons after hopefully.

Comment by debra – January 20, 2013 11:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post