Exclusive

Exclusive Nashville Sneak Peek: Could This Be Rayna and Deacon's Final Break-Up?

Nashville‘s Rayna and Deacon haven’t been able to quit each other for quite some time, but an exclusive clip from this Wednesday’s episode (ABC, 10/9c) indicates that their complicated relationship may be on the verge of a huge change.

The tension growing between the pair gets even worse when he won’t agree to a commercial using one of their songs. In retaliation, she brings up his new pal, Juliette. It’s not pretty, folks.

RELATED | Casting Updates: Nashville Adds True Blood Wolfman, Breaking Bad Vet to Vegas and More!

Press PLAY on the video below to see the pained first lady of country music ask her former love, “Is this how you want to do this?” Then hit the comments to weigh in: Should Rayna and Deacon make up or just leave each other alone for good?

Loading video...

1. Emily says:

Looks good but I don’t want these two at odds with each other.

2. Amy says:

I’m loving this continual tug of war between them. Ticking time bomb….

3. The Kaibosh says:

I really enjoy the show and I think both actors always knock it out of the park in their scenes together but how many times can these two characters have “break-up” discussion? This will be like what; three weeks in a row now?

4. Curly says:

I keep waiting for them to drop the bombshell that he is the father to her oldest daughter…now will make foe some great scenes if its true.

5. Clifford Alverez says:

Yeah, don’t we already know that? Wasn’t it said in Ep2 or 3? (by Rayna’s dad?)

6. Caro says:

Yeah, we all know that already. It’s just awful that he’s sleeping with this horrible Juliette. They lost me when they did that. I could have rooted for Rayna and Deacon if he didn’t hook up with her enemy right away! Now it’s just another soap story… which is a pity.

7. Chester says:

Why did she marry her husband? That’s what does not make sense to me.

• Amy says:

Maybe easy way out because she was pregnant and she didn’t want to tell Deacon because he was in rehab. Remember when she was being interviewed she hesitated when asked whether she was still seeing Deacon when he was in rehab?

8. Kristy says:

Rayna is married. She needs to leave Deacon alone.

9. Wendy H says:

I think Deacon is the father of one of the girls and Teddy is clueless and so is Deacon,

10. patty webb says:

I’m guessing that she will change her mind about wanting to use the song, knowing how important it is to him, that it not be used.
    If she doesn’t, I’d find her pretty selfish, because it seems like he’s been by her side and loyal to her career, always.

I think these two are truly in love with each other, but, those feelings were, especially on her part, locked away, kind of in self defense, so that they could stay in each others lives, on another level.

Things had been building up, and when they sang together, at The BlueBird, they were both overwhelmed by the intensity, and couldn’t keep denying the feelings, but, also, neither one know how it handle it.

Understandable, since, it’s not just them anymore. They’ve got one heck of a mess!

And what is the story of her marriage? I don’t get any real romantic connection between she and Teddy. It seems almost business like. Maybe some kind of arranged marriage? Silly as that sounds.

Yes I think that Reyna and Decon belong together. Let’s hope they find their way there!

11. Jeri says:

This is a great show, I hope they can keep it up & keep it going.

12. Janet cox says:

Reyna and Deacon should get together in the show if only for the night.