Revenge Flashback Sneak Peek: Victoria's Troubled Childhood, Ashley's Surprising Past

Revenge is presenting viewers with a post-Thanksgiving treat on Nov. 25 (ABC, 9/8c): A flashback episode that reveals Victoria’s origins and Emily’s first mission from Takeda! We’ve got a sneak peek of all the scandalous history and troubled family drama below.

RELATED | Revenge Promotes Barry Sloane to Series Regular

Last season’s nostalgia trip brought us back to 2002, and this one skips back to 2006, when Queen Vicky gets an unexpected visit from her mother (played by Adrienne Barbeau), prompting memories of her hectic childhood. (The last picture of Victoria could totally be a photo out of Once Upon a Time, right?)

Also in 2006, Emily dolls up and crosses paths with Aiden during her first big Takeda-assigned task. Meanwhile, Ashley appears to be a party girl with questionable friends and unwanted attention from one man in particular. (Is it just us, or are you getting the feeling that she was a call girl?) She’s also hanging out at the same swanky club as Emily and Aiden — could this be the start of the girls’ “friendship”?

Check out the gallery below, and then hit the comments with your thoughts.

1. God I hope Ashley was a call girl. Her smug superiority this season has made me long for something to wipe that smirk off her face.

2. Anna says:

This would be funny, ’cause the actress who plays Ashley also played a call girl in “Secret Diary of a Call Girl”.

3. kavyn says:

Despite everyone’s hatred for Ashley, I absolutely adore her. She’s alone trying to find her own way to the top, and I’m glad she’s got a troubled past to go with her story. I mostly love the secrecy about her and I’m glad Aiden brought up that maybe Ashley wanted to be recruited by Em for her own revengenda.

4. shalomo says:

Ashley could hide her pimp in the bags under her eyes.

5. Sara says:

Daniel is looking good.

6. Jay says:

Being a call girl is more palatable than her being planted by the initiative.

7. lal0h says:

Am I crazy or anyone else suspects that Kenny is Declan’s father????

8. Jo! says:

I was thinking Kenny’s the dead guy from the season premiere in the sunken Amanda.

• Santana says:

That wasn’t the sunken Amanda, that was the plane that had crashed, the one Victoria and Lydia were boarding during last seasons finale. I think it was implying that Victoria might be dead with that hand, but of course we found out that she wasn’t. Unless your talking about another scene…

• kavyn says:

Huh? Did you not see the beginning of the first episode of the season? The Amanda was sunken and there was a body there (someone’s hand). I’m with Jo thinking it’s Kenny.

• Jo! says:

WHAT? We didn’t see any part of the crashed plane that Lydia and Victoria boarded last season.. The images we see in the season premiere are from Jack’s boat, THE AMANDA, which sunk after an explosion or who knows, I think I recall one of the guy’s investigating saying it was sunk on purpose… The mystery is who the hand we see belongs to. I doubt it’s Jack…

• Alichat says:

Lord I hope it’s Kenny’s…..and that he dies soon. That character is pointless and a drain on the story.

9. Martin says:

Ashley is totally a Call Girl, also anyone else really want to see a fake smile off competition between Emily Vancamp and Madeleine Stowe.

10. MaurasTiggers says:

The hand floating around with the sunken Amanda had a wedding ring on, and I’ve been trying to see if Kenny has been wearing one in recent episodes. Did anyone miss the comment he made last night about Carl Porter being a bad person by double crossing the longshoremen that dock near the bar? He definitely has a past history around there, and now that you mention it he could pass for Declan’s father. He seems to be getting attached to them and a little protective. If Ashley was a prostitute, then she would fit right in with the Grayson’s. I don’t trust that Mason Treadwell is going to keep Emily’s secrets! He has too big of a mouth, which was all too apparent when he went spouting off to Emily’s psychotic mother. WTH was he thinking? I’m all for Aiden and Emily being a couple… when she grabbed him at the end of last night’s show I was screaming “OH yeah!”… Daniel is a little whiny wimp, and Jack Porter is going to need serious therapy when everything is said and done.

11. Helen says:

Gosh, I love that show but I don’t remember the sunken boat. I’m hoping too that Emily and Aidan hook up!! I didn’t get the whole kenny story..