Beauty and the Beast Scoop: Seeker Star Bridget Regan to Recur As [Spoiler]

Get More: Casting News, Exclusive

Beauty and the Beast Casts Bridget ReganLegend of the Seeker alum Bridget Regan next will grace our TV screens with an arc on The CW’s Beauty and the Beast, TVLine has confirmed.

Regan will recur on the freshman drama as beastly Vincent’s onetime fiancée Alex, who for years has believed that the love of her life died in Afghanistan. When she discovers that Vincent is in fact alive… well, you (and she) can only wonder what happens next.

RELATED | Fall TV Poll: Is Beauty and the Beast More Than Skin Deep?

Beauty airs Thursdays at 9/8c; Regan first appears in Episode 9.

Since Seeker wrapped its syndicated run in May 2010, Regan has kept busy with roles on TNT’s Perception, Person of Interest, NCIS: Los Angeles and the period drama pilot The Frontier, which didn’t make NBC’s fall 2012 slate.

Comments (48)

• AWESOME! CW needs to find a role on any show for Craig Horner, as well. Legend of the Seeker was epic.

Comment by Jason – November 5, 2012 12:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • A few days ago. I started to like legend of the seeker. Then Bridget regan will be In beauty and the beast. That’s just weird!

Comment by Isabelle – December 15, 2012 05:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • What if Craig Horner plays one of Vincent’s brothers!

Comment by Isabelle – December 26, 2012 02:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • B&TB is one of those shows that has been getting better and better with each episode.

Comment by DC – November 5, 2012 12:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’ll check it out now because of her casting. I hope your statement is true.

Comment by POIFanatic – November 6, 2012 12:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Havent seen beauty and the beast at all it looks terrible but now I have to watch it I love Bridget I still miss Legend of the Seeker so much :(

Comment by Patricia – November 5, 2012 12:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I agree..the pilot was pretty bad but the last couple episodes have been really good.

Comment by Jared – November 5, 2012 12:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • IA with Jared, the past episode or two were much much better and hearing that my girl is going to join the cast = EPIC WIN! Wonder if she’ll stay red.

Comment by Danyelle – November 5, 2012 12:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m totally addicted. Much better than expected. Beautiful people in crime procedural with a fun twist. Castle meets Grimm. . .but sexier.

Comment by Boothgirl – November 5, 2012 12:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Been waiting for her to land her own series for a while now. This is the next best thing, I guess. Might actually have to check out the show now. I was a big fan of the Sword of Truth books (on which Legend of the Seeker was based). Never cared for Craig Horner, but Bridget Regan was the perfect Kahlan.

Comment by DL – November 5, 2012 01:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love you Bridget!

Comment by TheConDar – November 5, 2012 01:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Uh oh Vincat shippers will not like this ha ha.

Comment by Jay – November 5, 2012 01:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No I don’t.lol

Comment by Brandy – November 5, 2012 04:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Woo hoo…can’t wait to see bridget on screen again. I do miss legend of the seeker. Now if they could cast Craig Horner as her fiance/boyfriend that would be awesome.

Love the show…c’com the CW & Showcase pick it up for the full season already. :-)

Comment by Vannesa – November 5, 2012 01:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Darnit… I wanted her on Joss’s SHIELD series :P

Comment by AT – November 5, 2012 01:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I was hoping she would be Cat’s future step mother.

Comment by Candice – November 5, 2012 01:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ooo, that’s no good for me! Loving these Cat/Vincent scenes! But it’ll be nice to mix it up a bit. I LOVE this show so much! Agree with other posts, it just gets better with each episode!

Comment by Jessica – November 5, 2012 01:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes, Yes. and Yes. Anything with Bridget Regan is amazing. why she isn’t on tv more I have no idea.

Comment by Bonnie – November 5, 2012 02:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Surprisingly I’m really enjoying this show. Could have a little something to do with Vincent being oh so hot. Yes I can be that shallow, but I also really like his voice.

Comment by Renee – November 5, 2012 02:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ol. Right there with you.

Comment by Brandy – November 5, 2012 04:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great, not I have to check it out. I have been avoiding it because I’ve never been a KK fan, but I love BR from LOTS.

Comment by Mikaylah – November 5, 2012 03:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ugh I’m conflicted I loved Legend of the Seeker and I’ve been hoping the leads( Craig Horner, Bridget Regan, Tabrett Bethel) would have their own show or recur on a show but I really don’t wanna watch B&B. Is the show any good??

Comment by Jon – November 5, 2012 03:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The show is actually really good, I’m personally enjoying it a lot more than I thought I would. I suggest you catch up on the series over at the CW website, they have all the episodes.

Comment by Sarah – November 5, 2012 03:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s improving with each episode.

Comment by Renee – November 5, 2012 04:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Tabrett Bethell needs to be on my TV

Comment by Tusk – November 7, 2012 04:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I still haven’t gotten over the fact that LOTS was canceled. Bridget is such a great actress, she should get more roles. I’ve watched so much crap only to see her work. I wish she would get a show of her own, though. I’m not willing to watch B&B, I hate Kristin Kreuk.

Comment by May – November 5, 2012 04:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You hate a person you don’t even know? Weird.

Comment by Sarah – November 5, 2012 05:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I dislike her work, genius.

Comment by May – November 6, 2012 10:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ooooo. That’ll create some drama. Loving this show so much! But I hope it doesn’t get all cat-fightey over Vincent

Comment by mia – November 5, 2012 04:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really like B&TB! Now I will like it even more!!! Bridget is awesome!!

Comment by Deidre – November 5, 2012 04:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope this doesn’t prevent Bridget Regan from scoring the lead role in CW’s new series “Amazon” as Princess Diana aka Wonder Woman! Regan would make an amazing Diana.

Comment by AJ – November 5, 2012 04:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ohh that sounds good this is the first I’m hearing about this Amazon show, that’s a better fit for her I like it. I hope this beauty and the beast is just a guest role without becoming a series Regular. Both Bridget and Craig need their own CW shows would be better if they could be together again.

Comment by Patricia – November 5, 2012 05:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Drama! Love this

Comment by Susie – November 5, 2012 04:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • oh thats exciting! B&B is beginning some really interesting storylines (because, lets be real, the pilot was laughable). However, the past few episodes have been almost solid! Hopefully, this is them finding their groove (much like The Vampire Diaries in the beginning; not sure if anyone remembers the pilot and first few episodes but they are nothing like how the show is now)

Comment by me – November 6, 2012 07:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • She’s ugly like nightmare

Comment by nsdg – November 6, 2012 02:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Haven’t watched beastly but did watch legend of the seeker and Bridget is beautiful I love her with black hair. Funny but she was the reason I watched it. Maybe black with a lil red will be Hott. Ill tune in to show and see how it goes.

Comment by Jo – November 7, 2012 03:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sry. Beauty and the beast*

Comment by Jo – November 7, 2012 03:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NO WAY! this is awesome!! I was devastated with legend of the seeker’s early demise. I’m so happy ill see her again!

Comment by oliver – November 8, 2012 07:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Reblogged this on Stories of Winter.

Comment by nuovivampiri – November 10, 2012 06:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ooooh, this will definitely be interesting. Especially since it’s a recurring role. I will enjoy her joining the show and seeing how everyone deals with her appearance.

Comment by Cora Dora – November 12, 2012 12:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • legend of the seeker season 3 the movie pulled it instead. Everyone wants him

Comment by hacer zeynep çakmak – December 3, 2012 01:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Every episode left me more into this new show…Keep up the good job!

Comment by Amy – December 8, 2012 09:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This news makes me really excited!
    I know that many critics have given this show negative reviews, but it’s actually pretty good and keeps getting better each episode. In my opinion, the acting and storylines are better than Arrow’s.

Comment by Ingo – December 10, 2012 09:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agree, I started watching both shows at the same time, gave up on Arrow and im stuck with BATB

Comment by Claudia – January 5, 2013 09:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am excited about this but still hoping for Bridget to play Wonder Woman. Totally believe she is the one we have been waiting for.

Comment by Constance – December 27, 2012 10:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope they cast her in the role of Amazon…She would make the perfect Wonder Woman

Comment by Dre' – January 26, 2013 08:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dnt rili lyk B&TB early episodes.but with bridget comin in……..WOW

Comment by Johas – January 28, 2013 01:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post