Exclusive

Beauty and the Beast Scoop: Seeker Star Bridget Regan to Recur As [Spoiler]

Beauty and the Beast Casts Bridget ReganLegend of the Seeker alum Bridget Regan next will grace our TV screens with an arc on The CW’s Beauty and the Beast, TVLine has confirmed.

Regan will recur on the freshman drama as beastly Vincent’s onetime fiancée Alex, who for years has believed that the love of her life died in Afghanistan. When she discovers that Vincent is in fact alive… well, you (and she) can only wonder what happens next.

RELATED | Fall TV Poll: Is Beauty and the Beast More Than Skin Deep?

Beauty airs Thursdays at 9/8c; Regan first appears in Episode 9.

Since Seeker wrapped its syndicated run in May 2010, Regan has kept busy with roles on TNT’s Perception, Person of Interest, NCIS: Los Angeles and the period drama pilot The Frontier, which didn’t make NBC’s fall 2012 slate.

1. Jason says:

AWESOME! CW needs to find a role on any show for Craig Horner, as well. Legend of the Seeker was epic.

2. DC says:

B&TB is one of those shows that has been getting better and better with each episode.

3. Patricia says:

Havent seen beauty and the beast at all it looks terrible but now I have to watch it I love Bridget I still miss Legend of the Seeker so much :(

4. Jared says:

I agree..the pilot was pretty bad but the last couple episodes have been really good.

5. Danyelle says:

IA with Jared, the past episode or two were much much better and hearing that my girl is going to join the cast = EPIC WIN! Wonder if she’ll stay red.

6. Boothgirl says:

I’m totally addicted. Much better than expected. Beautiful people in crime procedural with a fun twist. Castle meets Grimm. . .but sexier.

7. DL says:

Been waiting for her to land her own series for a while now. This is the next best thing, I guess. Might actually have to check out the show now. I was a big fan of the Sword of Truth books (on which Legend of the Seeker was based). Never cared for Craig Horner, but Bridget Regan was the perfect Kahlan.

8. TheConDar says:

Love you Bridget!

9. Jay says:

Uh oh Vincat shippers will not like this ha ha.

10. Vannesa says:

Woo hoo…can’t wait to see bridget on screen again. I do miss legend of the seeker. Now if they could cast Craig Horner as her fiance/boyfriend that would be awesome.

Love the show…c’com the CW & Showcase pick it up for the full season already. :-)

11. AT says:

Darnit… I wanted her on Joss’s SHIELD series :P

12. Candice says:

I was hoping she would be Cat’s future step mother.

13. Jessica says:

Ooo, that’s no good for me! Loving these Cat/Vincent scenes! But it’ll be nice to mix it up a bit. I LOVE this show so much! Agree with other posts, it just gets better with each episode!

14. Bonnie says:

Yes, Yes. and Yes. Anything with Bridget Regan is amazing. why she isn’t on tv more I have no idea.

15. Renee says:

Surprisingly I’m really enjoying this show. Could have a little something to do with Vincent being oh so hot. Yes I can be that shallow, but I also really like his voice.

16. Mikaylah says:

Great, not I have to check it out. I have been avoiding it because I’ve never been a KK fan, but I love BR from LOTS.

17. Jon says:

Ugh I’m conflicted I loved Legend of the Seeker and I’ve been hoping the leads( Craig Horner, Bridget Regan, Tabrett Bethel) would have their own show or recur on a show but I really don’t wanna watch B&B. Is the show any good??

18. May says:

I still haven’t gotten over the fact that LOTS was canceled. Bridget is such a great actress, she should get more roles. I’ve watched so much crap only to see her work. I wish she would get a show of her own, though. I’m not willing to watch B&B, I hate Kristin Kreuk.

19. mia says:

Ooooo. That’ll create some drama. Loving this show so much! But I hope it doesn’t get all cat-fightey over Vincent

20. Deidre says:

I really like B&TB! Now I will like it even more!!! Bridget is awesome!!

21. AJ says:

I hope this doesn’t prevent Bridget Regan from scoring the lead role in CW’s new series “Amazon” as Princess Diana aka Wonder Woman! Regan would make an amazing Diana.

• Patricia says:

Ohh that sounds good this is the first I’m hearing about this Amazon show, that’s a better fit for her I like it. I hope this beauty and the beast is just a guest role without becoming a series Regular. Both Bridget and Craig need their own CW shows would be better if they could be together again.

22. Susie says:

Drama! Love this

23. me says:

oh thats exciting! B&B is beginning some really interesting storylines (because, lets be real, the pilot was laughable). However, the past few episodes have been almost solid! Hopefully, this is them finding their groove (much like The Vampire Diaries in the beginning; not sure if anyone remembers the pilot and first few episodes but they are nothing like how the show is now)

24. nsdg says:

She’s ugly like nightmare

25. Jo says:

Haven’t watched beastly but did watch legend of the seeker and Bridget is beautiful I love her with black hair. Funny but she was the reason I watched it. Maybe black with a lil red will be Hott. Ill tune in to show and see how it goes.

26. Jo says:

Sry. Beauty and the beast*

27. oliver says:

NO WAY! this is awesome!! I was devastated with legend of the seeker’s early demise. I’m so happy ill see her again!

28. Cora Dora says:

Ooooh, this will definitely be interesting. Especially since it’s a recurring role. I will enjoy her joining the show and seeing how everyone deals with her appearance.

29. legend of the seeker season 3 the movie pulled it instead. Everyone wants him

30. Amy says:

Every episode left me more into this new show…Keep up the good job!

31. Ingo says:

This news makes me really excited!
    I know that many critics have given this show negative reviews, but it’s actually pretty good and keeps getting better each episode. In my opinion, the acting and storylines are better than Arrow’s.

32. Constance says:

I am excited about this but still hoping for Bridget to play Wonder Woman. Totally believe she is the one we have been waiting for.

33. Dre' says:

I hope they cast her in the role of Amazon…She would make the perfect Wonder Woman

34. Johas says:

Dnt rili lyk B&TB early episodes.but with bridget comin in……..WOW