Scandal Video: Members of the 'Quinntet' Start Taking Sides — and [Spoiler] Scores a Date!

Get More: Video

When ABC’s Scandal resumes Season 2 next Thursday at 10/9c, there will be matters of war… and love?… at hand. And we’ve got a sneak peek of both.

RELATED | Scandal Scoop: Private Practice Pop Stephen Collins to Guest-Star

In the first video clip below, the meeting of the covert cabal comprised of Olivia, Mellie, Cyrus, Supreme Court Justice Nora and oil tycoon Hollis Doyle gets heated as members start pointing fingers at those they deem responsible for their predicament. But one thing they do agree on: They have a “David Rosen problem” that must be dealt with. (In a separate clip not shown here, FLOTUS tells Cyrus she is D-O-N-E with these meetings, which can only mean one thing: Cheetah will take her spot!)

RELATED | Scandal Recap: Beware the Five-Headed Conspiracy Beast!

Meanwhile, on a far lighter note, one of Pope & Associates’ gladiators fields an unexpected overture from an interested member of the opposite sex. What will his/her response be?

Loading video...
Loading video...

Tags: ,

Comments (16)

• I Love when you send out these clips & the scoop. I am OBSESSED with this show. Truly the best show on TV in years & I watch a lot of TV. Thanks for the scoop Matt!! :-)

Comment by @Mialee1976 – November 2, 2012 08:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • And yea!!! – I could actually watch it in Canada too.

Comment by Trina – November 2, 2012 08:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree I love the twist and turns of this drama….keep it coming Shondra one of your best so far.

Comment by Porsche – November 9, 2012 10:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • love this show, enough said….. :)

Comment by leelee – November 2, 2012 08:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My Gosh!!!! That scene of the meeting is just mind blowing, this show is just amazing and deserve more then 6 million viewers, I say move it to sundays after Revenge.

Comment by fernando rodriguez (@Fernanaberry) – November 2, 2012 08:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • that would be a great move! 666 is not good

Comment by Christa – November 2, 2012 06:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Huck is getting a date

Comment by ozi – November 2, 2012 09:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Your powers of observation are uncanny.

Comment by Danyelle – November 2, 2012 11:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Just became obsessed with this show those promos got me I watched one episode out of order on demand then off course had to immediately go to Netflix and watch the first season in one day. It is really good

Comment by Patricia – November 2, 2012 09:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love the show.am from Nigeria and most pepole my age love the show.I have hopes for s3 now that its airing almost in every other country..

Comment by meah – November 2, 2012 10:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have a bad feeling Olivia is biting off more than she can chew here. Hollis going rogue and Mellie in a panic does not bode well. Thank God Fitz isn’t involved in this shady secret circle of conspiracy, we need *someone* who is at least what they seem.

Comment by SilverQutie – November 2, 2012 01:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Olivia and Cyrus had a conversation just with looks!! amazing work Kerry Washington and Jeff Perry!!

Huck should leave that lady alone, she seems like trouble

Comment by KCC – November 2, 2012 01:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Shonda Rhimes has a gift. This show gets better every week!

Comment by Trista – November 2, 2012 02:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh, Huck, bless your heart.

Comment by Ace – November 2, 2012 07:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Run Huck, I got a bad feeling about that one. Olivia might’ve bitten off more than she can chew on this one. And Mellie’s hormones are going ape sh*t!!! This is going to be all kinds of bad which means great TV for us!!!

Comment by sladewilson – November 4, 2012 07:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Olivia does bad things for the right reasons, what could possibly have been the “right” reason for covering up — and perhaps being involved in — the Cytron bombing. I think Fitz
    Has no idea that there is a higher power that controls what happens in the WH.
    As for Abby either she’s trying to take down Olivia or she’s working deeply under cover (literally) for Liv. Come on now how THIS is what Olivia do.

Comment by Intrigued – November 9, 2012 10:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post