Scandal Video: Members of the 'Quinntet' Start Taking Sides -- and [Spoiler] Scores a Date!

When ABC’s Scandal resumes Season 2 next Thursday at 10/9c, there will be matters of war… and love?… at hand. And we’ve got a sneak peek of both.

RELATED | Scandal Scoop: Private Practice Pop Stephen Collins to Guest-Star

In the first video clip below, the meeting of the covert cabal comprised of Olivia, Mellie, Cyrus, Supreme Court Justice Nora and oil tycoon Hollis Doyle gets heated as members start pointing fingers at those they deem responsible for their predicament. But one thing they do agree on: They have a “David Rosen problem” that must be dealt with. (In a separate clip not shown here, FLOTUS tells Cyrus she is D-O-N-E with these meetings, which can only mean one thing: Cheetah will take her spot!)

RELATED | Scandal Recap: Beware the Five-Headed Conspiracy Beast!

Meanwhile, on a far lighter note, one of Pope & Associates’ gladiators fields an unexpected overture from an interested member of the opposite sex. What will his/her response be?

Loading video...
Loading video...

1. @Mialee1976 says:

I Love when you send out these clips & the scoop. I am OBSESSED with this show. Truly the best show on TV in years & I watch a lot of TV. Thanks for the scoop Matt!! :-)

2. leelee says:

love this show, enough said….. :)

3. My Gosh!!!! That scene of the meeting is just mind blowing, this show is just amazing and deserve more then 6 million viewers, I say move it to sundays after Revenge.

4. ozi says:

Huck is getting a date

5. Patricia says:

Just became obsessed with this show those promos got me I watched one episode out of order on demand then off course had to immediately go to Netflix and watch the first season in one day. It is really good

6. meah says:

I love the show.am from Nigeria and most pepole my age love the show.I have hopes for s3 now that its airing almost in every other country..

7. SilverQutie says:

I have a bad feeling Olivia is biting off more than she can chew here. Hollis going rogue and Mellie in a panic does not bode well. Thank God Fitz isn’t involved in this shady secret circle of conspiracy, we need *someone* who is at least what they seem.

8. KCC says:

Olivia and Cyrus had a conversation just with looks!! amazing work Kerry Washington and Jeff Perry!!

Huck should leave that lady alone, she seems like trouble

9. Trista says:

Shonda Rhimes has a gift. This show gets better every week!

10. Ace says:

Oh, Huck, bless your heart.

11. sladewilson says:

Run Huck, I got a bad feeling about that one. Olivia might’ve bitten off more than she can chew on this one. And Mellie’s hormones are going ape sh*t!!! This is going to be all kinds of bad which means great TV for us!!!

12. Intrigued says:

Olivia does bad things for the right reasons, what could possibly have been the “right” reason for covering up — and perhaps being involved in — the Cytron bombing. I think Fitz
    Has no idea that there is a higher power that controls what happens in the WH.
    As for Abby either she’s trying to take down Olivia or she’s working deeply under cover (literally) for Liv. Come on now how THIS is what Olivia do.

13. francis says: