Exclusive

Exclusive Chicago Fire Sneak Peek: Casey (Very Loudly) Tells Voight to 'Back Off!'

Chicago Fire hero Lt. Matthew Casey (played by Jesse Spencer) will continue to be harassed by Detective Voight (guest star Jason Beghe), but as you can see in the following exclusive video from next Wednesday’s episode of the freshman NBC drama, he’s not taking it lying down. Heck, he’s so angry, he’s not even using his indoor voice.

RELATED | Chicago Fire Scoop: Fairly Legal‘s Sarah Shahi Joins Cast as Love Interest For [Spoiler]

The firefighter marches right into Voight’s workplace and tells him very loudly in front of his fellow officers that he should back off. He’s not threatened by the detective — and as far as he can see, nobody else should be, either.

“You all afraid of this guy?! Someone tell me why!” Casey yells in the middle of the office.

Watch the sneak peek below and then hit the comments with your thoughts about how the very public display of aggression will play out for Casey.

1. Emgee says:

This show is really good. Really hope it survives.

2. Sam says:

Jesse Spencer is for sure the best thing about this show!

3. Martin says:

This storyline is really making the show really interesting. Best part about it IMO.

4. Steve says:

This is the best storyline the show got at the moment. I hope they play it out well. I also really like Jesse Spencer’s character. Always nice to see when a “good boy” gets angry!

5. wrstlgirl says:

I love this show, especially this storyline. It’s so good!!

6. Chicago Fire is surprisingly my favorite new show this Fall. I love everything about it, especially this storyline. Really hope it lasts.

7. kayla says:

The Casey-Voight storyline is the best part of Chicago Fire. Some of the other storylines seem a little mundane. It helps that Jesse Spencer and Jason Beghe are both excellent actors. I hope the show doesn’t get cancelled by NBC…

8. sarah says:

I’ve really grown to like this show. I thought Nashville was going to be my new favourite show with Arrow but instead is Chicago Fire. I hope it gets a full season, definitely deserves it.

9. Autumn says:

This is by far my most favorite show ever! Absolutely love lt. Casey. This storyline is for sure the best! Can’t wait to see what else it has in store!!

10. cyndi says:

my favorite show this season, and I dont watch much TV

11. Penny says:

That cop guy should watch out, Jesse Spencer killed “Vader” on his last show. I’m pretty sure Voight days are numbered too :)

12. Logan says:

I was probably clever of Casey to go to Voight and scream at him in his office because the more people know about Casey’s trouble with Voight the better!

13. I also think that Casey knows exactly what he is doing and that this is not something irrational. He goes directly to Voight, to the police station, in his firefighter gear, yells around and makes sure people that will remember him. At least it will be harder for Voight now to hurt Casey.

14. I’m so glad that Jesse Spencer got this story arc and not the one with saving the grandma from the drug dealers. This is so much cooler ;)

15. Kate says:

Jesse Spencer is doing such a great job on this show. I’m really looking forward to next week. On another note, I wonder if Gabby will move on from her crush on Casey or whether it will continue. She gave advice to Shay in the last episode to give up on someone who is unattainable (in Shay’s case it was her now married ex-girlfriend). I wonder if Gabby will take her own advice. I actually like the Gabby – Casey dynamic, so I hope she doesn’t give up on him just yet.

16. Gigi says:

LOVE this show!! Love JESSE SPENCER!! PLEASE DON’T CANCEL THIS SHOW!! Stories are great too. :)

17. Louis says:

Casey needs to take down this crooked cop!

18. Kate says:

Jesse Spencer/Casey is the best part of this show. It really has improved since the pilot, I wish the ratings were higher. What are the chances of it receiving a full season order? I wish NBC would be more aggressive with promoting Chicago Fire – I haven’t seen any of the cast doing late night talk shows. Would love to see Jesse Spencer on Jimmy Fallon’s show. Good grief, Jimmy Fallon’s show had Connie Britton as a guest, promoting Nashville, even though Fallon’s show is on NBC (go figure)…

19. OMG! I love love love Jesse Spencer on Chicago Fire!

20. Amanda says:

I AM IN LOVE WITH JESSE SPENSER!!!!!!!!!!!!i want this show to be played at 9 not 10 because I have to go to bed at 9 or 10 this show must go on though I love Casey and voight fighting it makes it impossible not to watch

21. texan says:

Love Jesse Spencer on this show!! Maybe Voight should bump Hallie off and then Casey will have to deal with that. NBC don’t cancel the show, it’s just getting good..

22. alexa says:

I love this show soooo much! I think Casey’s character is great and I want to see him and Gabby get together. I don’t want her with that Mills guy.