Saturday Night Live First Look: Host Louis C.K. Tackles Hurricane Sandy in New Promo

Get More: First Look, Video

Hurricane Schmurricane.

Saturday Night Live is not only going on with the show this weekend in Sandy-ravaged New York City, but host Louis C.K. is taking direct aim at the Frankenstorm in the following first look.

VIDEO | Was Bruno Mars the Best SNL Host Ever — or the Worst?

Press PLAY below and then hit the comments with an answer to this question: Too soon?

Comments (10)

• We have to watch an ad in order to watch a promo?

Comment by Alice – October 31, 2012 08:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • At least you can watch something… This clip is not available in my region.

Comment by Phoenix – October 31, 2012 08:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Well, at least they tell you that you can’t watch it *before* they show you the ad. Most make you watch the ad, then they say you can’t watch it.

Comment by Bill – November 4, 2012 01:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • welcome to the NBC media player. commercials and slow loading galore.

Comment by cjeffery7 – October 31, 2012 10:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The jokes about the hurricane didn’t seem tacky, I think it was okay. Of course I’m not out there, I’m safe and warm in my home in the West, so who am I to make that judgment call? Louis C.K., he is not afraid to tackle any subject. I love the man.

Comment by Britta Unfiltered – October 31, 2012 11:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Probly the most host am most excited for sense amy poehler and jimmy fallon!!

Comment by vane – October 31, 2012 12:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Funny….

Comment by GeoDiva – October 31, 2012 01:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Didn’t Letterman and Paul Shaffter just open their Monday night show with the two of them standing outside the theatre in yellow rain coats? Gee SNL, I expect better than copying a premise that was just done two days ago.

Comment by dan – October 31, 2012 02:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Definitely, too soon!

Comment by Elizabeth – November 1, 2012 05:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh my, this is an extremely controversial and tasteless skit…..not. I mean really, did anyone actually believe this would ruffle any feathers or was this more like your best idea for garnering hits?

Comment by Rub – November 1, 2012 03:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post