Exclusive Voice Video: Adam Wants Your Vote!

Get More: Exclusive, Video

Next week marks Election Day — on NBC’s The Voice!

As the contestants prepare for the live performances, one coach is already stumping for his team, and we’ve got your exclusive first look at Team Adam’s campaign video.

VIDEO | Reality Check: Who Will Win X Factor? Plus: Girl-Group Problems and The Voice‘s Top Teen

Like any good election-season ad, the promo features some jabs at the competition — Cee Lo replacing his cat Purrfect with a bird, for instance, is clearly a sign of flip-flopping — and talk of making “the smart choice” from team members Melanie Martinez, Amanda Brown and more.

But what does the man in charge think? “My name is Adam Levine, and I approve this message,” he says with the perfect bookending smile.

Press PLAY to watch the video, and then head to the comments to cast your ballot.

Comments (27)

• Love it!

Comment by Steve – October 30, 2012 12:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Amanda Knocked it out of the park in the live rounds for team Adam >>”1″ vote for team Adam! Great Job.Although Keith did a great job also. I really feel Melanie is better than her song choice. Terry did well also for team Blake Along with Michaela but We have Yet To hear A rebuttal from the Power house Trevin on Team Celo And De’borah from team XTina!

My pics for each Judge ARE:
      TEAM ADAM=Amanda Brown =Top winner
      Team Blake=Terry Mcdermott=Top winner
      Team Celo=Trevin Hunte=Top winner
      Team XTina=De borah=Top Winner

Comment by Mary – November 6, 2012 01:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ha- he’s so cocky but damn is he hot too.

Comment by Jess – October 30, 2012 12:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • can’t see it. hulu doesn’t work outside the US.

Comment by Michael Sacal – October 30, 2012 12:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Go TeamAdam

Comment by Teri Smith Calbert – October 30, 2012 02:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LOVE ITTTTT!!!! If I wasn’t team adam before I would be now lol but I was before so it’s all good

Comment by Tameka – October 30, 2012 02:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • He is awesome Adam, always

Comment by BARB – October 30, 2012 02:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Adaaaaammmm <3 :D

Comment by Johanna Levine – October 30, 2012 03:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I vote Melanie Martinez, and you for being hot. #TEAMADAM.

See you in Chicago in April!

Comment by Heather Barnes (@Hbomb88) – October 30, 2012 03:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m seeing Maroon 5 in Chicago in April too!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Gabby – October 30, 2012 06:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • TeamAdam is the BEST talent!! Go Five Live!

Comment by Jacqueline – October 30, 2012 03:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • He picked that other chick over Nicole, so no.

Comment by Tansy – October 30, 2012 03:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • team adam will win this year, i know it! i just know it!

Comment by mackenzie – October 30, 2012 03:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Always #teamadam

Comment by C Martin – October 30, 2012 03:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I was Team Adam EVER SINCE Season 1 and tht smile is sooo freaking damn cute!!!! <3 :D

Comment by Amita – October 30, 2012 05:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ive been team Adam since the first season. He always has the best artists, great ear that man has.

Comment by Samantha – October 30, 2012 06:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You had me at “I’m Adam Levine and I approve this message.”

Comment by Stacy Ochoa-Luna – October 30, 2012 06:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Team Adam all the way!!!

Comment by Lilian – October 30, 2012 06:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Team Adam all the way!!!

Comment by Kristy Davis – October 30, 2012 08:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • America’s biggest douchebag speaks!

Comment by Miffy – October 30, 2012 09:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, but you didn’t actually say anything.

Comment by Ashley – October 31, 2012 11:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • GO TEAM ADAM! <3

Comment by Lloraine Garde – October 31, 2012 04:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Team Adam all the way!!

Comment by Lloraine Garde – October 31, 2012 04:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • u got my vote adam i’m there

Comment by jeffrey – October 31, 2012 05:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love it…but I gotta see more ….I know you won’t dissapoint…

Comment by Nancylee – November 1, 2012 05:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Since there was no Recap on last Voie, I’ll just say that: MARISSA ANN GOT ROBBED AND BLAKE IS NUTS!!!

Comment by Pearl – November 2, 2012 01:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post