Exclusive Video: Bones Wishes You a Happy (Read: Super-Gross) Halloween!

Get More: Exclusive, Video

Make no Bones about it: The following video is disgusting.

In the spirit of Halloween, Fox has assembled a highlight reel featuring the show’s most stomach-churning moments — some of which have yet to even air!

VIDEO | Exclusive: Bones Bosses Preview Season 8′s Most Gruesome Kill

Press PLAY below to experience Bones‘ greatest, goriest hits and then hit the comments with an answer to this question: What do you think ranks as the drama’s highest-grossing scene ever?

Tags: ,

Comments (16)

• Severed head blowing out snot (Bump in the Road) was particularly gross for me

Comment by madbengalsfan85 – October 30, 2012 03:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • yeah that was one of mine too – but also othe snake coming out of the dead body, that had to be the most cringe-worthy for me!

Comment by Holly – October 30, 2012 06:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • yep.. me too… anything with snot.. gross. hahaha! intestines and slime and ooze are all good… but snot.. ewwww!

Comment by Julie Zacharjak – October 30, 2012 11:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes, this one does it for me, too …

Comment by Hugo-Arild Madtzog – October 31, 2012 08:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So gross. :)

Comment by Kim R – October 30, 2012 04:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I MISS THEM!! Can we have Bones back now, PLEASE?

Comment by Beth – October 30, 2012 06:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • omg i loved it

Comment by Taylor – October 30, 2012 08:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • THANKS that was so cool Happy Halloween!

Comment by Debby Schnedler – October 30, 2012 09:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Because it was so unexpected, the image of Heather Taffet’s head exploding in that last “Gravedigger” episode is the most gruesome visual I’ve seen in any episode of Bones.

Comment by arial2 – October 30, 2012 10:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I was totally grossed out when a body was found in oil and when they tried to lift the body out of the vat of oil, the flesh just started falling off.

Comment by Jean – October 30, 2012 11:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s actually funny. I wasn’t grossed out at all. :) i was even eating a banana while watching an didn’t lose appetite. I guess that’s what you get from constantly watching Bones:D REALLY REALLY LOVE BONES and Happy Halloween everyone!💀

Comment by Alyssa – October 31, 2012 03:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m a nurse so there are few things that make me sick but anything with snakes and toilets ugh I could live without seeing that!!!

Comment by Lindsey – October 31, 2012 03:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The body in the pinsetter from the Change in the Game was another nasty corpse (That crunching sound still makes me a bit queasy

Comment by madbengalsfan85 – October 31, 2012 06:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is it any wonder people today are so desensitized that we are losing compassion? Serial killers are on the upswing.

Comment by Tess – October 31, 2012 07:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • nothing stands out particularly except the body in the humongous chocolate bar…that was crazy! and then of course Booth’s oompa loompa impression made it even better! LOL

Comment by mallory – October 31, 2012 08:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Arghhhhhh………couldn’t watch that video! It’s too graphic.

Comment by Cleaning service denver – November 6, 2012 05:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post