TVLine Items: 90210 Adds Glee Bad Boy, Dexter's Plans for Yvonne Strahovski Revealed and More!

90210 Season 5 Spoilers Glee‘s Grant Gustin is leaving Lima, Ohio for some fun on the sunny West Coast.

The actor has joined The CW’s 90210 for a multi-episode arc, per The Hollywood Reporter. He’ll play a charming college student who comes from a privileged background. (Don’t they all?)

RELATED | Exclusive: 90210 Gets Rocked by Tegan and Sara

In addition to his latest gig, Gustin is slated to reprise his role as Glee‘s bitchy Warbler Sebastian next month.

Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…

Yvonne Strahoski‘s new Dexter dame remains a mystery, as does our anti-hero’s fascination with her — that is, until now. Press PLAY below for a glimpse into what the Dark Passenger has in store for Hannah McKay, and then hit the comments with your thoughts on whether or not he’ll actually go through with it.

RELATED | Dexter‘s Jennifer Carpenter on That Bath Scene, New Deb/Dex Intimacy! Plus: Early Finale Scoop

• Fred Willard is coming to Hot in Cleveland (returning to TV Land on Nov. 28) as an ex-love of Georgia Engel’s Mamie Sue, per The Hollywood Reporter.

• Michaela Watkins (Saturday Night Live) will co-star opposite Malin Ackerman and Brad Whitford in ABC’s comedy pilot Trophy Wife, Deadline reports. The project centers on an former party girl (Akerman) who finds herself in an insta-family when she falls for a man with lots of baggage, with Watkins playing one of Whitford’s ex-wives.

• Both Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune have been renewed through 2016.

• Days of Our Lives is heading into a November to remember, and we’ve got your scoop-filled preview below.

Which TVLine Items have you talking today?

1. Mark says:

Hopefully that means he won’t be on Glee a lot.

2. Marschie says:

SOOOOO looking forward to Trophy Wife!!! It’s getting better and batter day by day.

3. liddad says:

I won’t be able to handle Sarah Walker on Dexter’s table. I’m fine with her being a killer. I’ll just break down seeing her murdered!

• Aiden says:

Same! Might be irrational, but I cannot separate Sarah Walker from Hannah McKay yet (I loved that character for 5 long years, sue me). Seeing her wrapped in plastic and under Dexter’s knife will probably traumatize me a little bit. Having said that, her and Dexter’s relationship intrigues me. Psyched to see where it will go! If it DOES end up in Dexter’s table, though, then I’ll just have to close my eyes and hope it’s done well. Probably the image out of my mind as well.

• JennyS says:

Yvonne said something would happen with her character that has never happened before on the show. So maybe Dexter has her all wrapped up in plastic and then changes his mind. Either that, or she goes all Sarah Walker, pulls out a knife she’s been hiding in her hair and cuts her way out.

• GROMIT35 says:

I keep saying to myself – THIS IS GOOD FOR YVONNE’S CAREER – but it doesn’t work. I don’t want to see the lovely Yvonne on Dexter’s table, BUT I don’t want to see her exit the show in a “weak” way either. Hannah COULD burst into tears, confess her crimes and go to prison – I wouldn’t want to see that. I think fans of Yvonne will just have to be strong – as she is to take on the role !

4. No, no, no, no, no! Oh come on, Grant! I just quit 90210 for its crappiness and now I’ll have to endure multiple episodes? I know it’s good pay and all, but come on? 90210? You can do much better. First CSI Miami and now this. Great.

5. Samantha F says:

Days really looks good y’all! I’ll need to start watching every day again instead of once a week.

6. dude says:

Hope Grant gets lots of scenes with Adrianna. Him and Jessica Lowndes had great chemistry in that Lifetime movie.

7. onlyakb says:

Happy to see I’m not the only one having trouble with the possibility of Yvonne’s character Hanna end up wrapped up in Dexter’s table!! sorry, can’t help it, my brain goes “it’s Sarah, if anything happens she will throw some kicks” then I have to remember myself “damn different show, she is not a super spy in this one,ahhhhh”
    come on cut her a slack it was a one time thing!!

• GROMIT35 says:

My brain is saying “it’s YVONNE on Dexter’s killing table” ! Hannah looks just as sweet and innocent as Yvonne – I’m sure Sarah Walker could take care of herself ! I just hope that Yvonne will be convincing as a “bad girl”, it will be a good test of her acting skills and help her career. Her death will still be hard to watch though. Dexter can do what he likes to an ugly brute of a man – but to do it to a woman (whatever her crime) is not nice. Getting tearful already !

8. helet says: