TVLine Items: GH's Scorpio to Return, Melrose Place Alum to Castle, Treme News and More!

Anna Devane’s love life is going to become even more complicated this November when Tristan Rogers‘ Robert Scorpio makes his way back to General Hospital.

Rogers’ first appearance will take place on Thursday, November 15, according to ABC Soaps In Depth, which first reported the news.

The elusive WSB agent was last seen fleeing Port Charles earlier this year in search of his “son” Ethan, a sneaky plan devised by Luke — the boy’s actual father — as a way to help his friend find a reason to live after Robin’s death.

RELATED | Exclusive: Castle Books GH‘s Nancy Lee Grahn For War of the Roses-Esque Episode

Rogers, meanwhile, most recently appeared on The Young and the Restless as Colin, the ruthless estranged hubby of Genie Francis’ Genevieve.

Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…

• Jack Wagner has been tapped to channel his inner Tiger Woods in an upcoming episode of Castle. Per TV Guide Magazine, the General Hospital/Melrose Place alum will play a former golfer whose career was destroyed after a scandalous divorce.

• Treme‘s fourth and final season will consist of just five episodes, which are slated to begin production on Nov. 5.

• Ben Stiller is producing an ABC comedy pilot to star funny lady Bonnie Hunt. Per Deadline, the project, titled compliKATEd, centers on a “confidently insecure” woman. Hunt will pen the half-hour with her longtime collaborator Don Lake.

• Taylor Swift will co-host The Grammy Nominations Concert Live!: Countdown to Music’s Biggest Night with NCIS: Los Angeles‘ LL Cool J. The live broadcast from Nashville’s Bridgestone Arena is scheduled to air on December 5 (CBS, 10/9c).

Which TVLine Items have you talking today?

Comments (8)

• I love Tristan Rogers on GH. So glad he is coming back.

Comment by Peppy – October 29, 2012 12:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I adore Scorpio. Is this another short stint to damage the character more or to prop up the Anna / Duke pairing.

Comment by crochetowl – October 29, 2012 01:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just hope it’s for more than a couple of eps this time!!!!!

Comment by Riah – October 29, 2012 01:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Bonnie Hunt. I’ll watch it.

Comment by Annie – October 29, 2012 01:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love the fact that TVLine shares Daytime Soap information as well! Thanks!!!!! Gotta love my GH scoops. :-D

Comment by Riah – October 29, 2012 01:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Only 5 episodes?? What??? That is not a season, it’s a mini-series! Oh well, I’m glad they at least get to wrap things up in a way that will make Simon and Overmyer happy.

Comment by Britta Unfiltered – October 29, 2012 01:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree, although since the original announcement was ’4-6′, I guess 5 was better than 4, and I’ll take it.

Comment by ben – October 29, 2012 03:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow, haven’t seen that name or face for quite a while. I was so addicted to the ABC soaps in high school, college and until I had my first kid in my 30′s. I remember being in the dorm’s TV room packed with people watching Luke & Laura’s wedding! The first soap I ever watched was All My Children thanks to a couple of older girls I knew. I started watching when it was in its second season….so sad that that part of American Culture (?) is going away.

Comment by KC – October 30, 2012 05:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post