Once Upon a Time Hot Shots: Does Ruby Have a Thirst for Blood? An Angry Mob Sure Thinks So!

Is there a killer in Once Upon a Time‘s midst? When someone turns up murdered during the full moon in the Nov. 11 episode (ABC, 8/7c), Ruby is the prime suspect. In the following sneak peek, the residents of Storybrooke waste no time picking up their torches and forming a mob.

RELATED | Once Upon a Time Exclusive: Ethan Embry Books Mysterious Storybrooke Visit

As Alan Dale’s Decker (aka King George) leads the group and threatens to expose David as a shepherd, Granny grabs her crossbow to… shoot her own granddaughter?!

Meanwhile, in the fairytale flashbacks, Red and Snow encounter Anita (Annabeth Gish), the leader of a pack of wolves — which leads to some angry fingers getting wrapped around the fair-skinned princess’ neck!

Check out the gallery below, and then hit the comments with your thoughts.

Comments (30)

• Snow and Red
    Charming and Red
    I love their friendship.
    I can’t wait to see the epi (more than 2.06)

Comment by veronic – October 29, 2012 12:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes! My exact thoughts. I’m really excited for this episode!!!

Comment by Makenna – October 29, 2012 03:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Same. I’m sure Emma’s backstory and everything will be great, but I’m excited for this episode more. And I love how it seems to be Red and Snow vs. everyone else in flashbacks while it’s Red and Charming vs. everyone else in present day

Comment by Addie – October 29, 2012 04:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Charming and Red’s friendship, so I’m excited to see more of that. King George needs to die. He is evil and dangerous. I’m also excited to see fairytale flashbacks of Red and Snow. They have a super cute friendship.

Comment by Mikaylah – October 29, 2012 12:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Again they have King George’s Storybrooke identity listed as Decker (ABC I mean on the press release). His name is Albert Spencer. They established that when he was the prosecuting attorney in The Stable Boy (1.18)

Comment by Mary – October 29, 2012 12:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I have confirmed that he is going by “Spencer” when he returns.

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – October 29, 2012 05:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay for Red episodes!

Comment by BelleRumpleFan – October 29, 2012 12:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Meghan Ory is brilliant. Cant wait for more of her scenes, especially with David/Charming.
    Annabeth Gish sure looks different here as compared to Pretty Little Liars, looking forward to see what she brings to Once.
    I miss Emma in Storybrooke now!!

Comment by Sal – October 29, 2012 01:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Who did she play on PLL? I can’t remember….

Comment by Sally – October 29, 2012 05:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • She played the psychiatrist to the liars

Comment by Merah – October 30, 2012 06:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • These photots makes me even more anxious for this episode to air. So excited to see Gish work with Ory. I think its a bit eerie how alike Ory and Gish look in photo 18!! Can’t wait

Comment by Ana – October 29, 2012 05:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Red! She’s my favourite character so I always look forward to episodes that center on her. There should be more.

Comment by dude – October 29, 2012 01:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It says viciously murdered, not eaten. I’m guessing Ruby didn’t do it.

Comment by Templar – October 29, 2012 02:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • How much you want to bet King George/Spencer did it to set Ruby up while screwing Charming over?

Comment by Addie – October 29, 2012 04:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Awesome.

My only complaint is I hate how her storylines always revolve around Snow and Charming. She’s like their sidekick. I know they’re her friends, but it’s always about them.

Comment by Matt – October 29, 2012 02:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well, she IS their sidekick. And the show IS about Snow & Charming, Emma, Rumple & the Queen.

Comment by Liz – October 30, 2012 01:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Awesome I’m really looking forward to this episode! I love Ruby/Red and her friendship with Snow and Charming. Also I LOVE when Granny whips out her crossbow so badass! Red and Granny are both badasses!

Comment by Jon – October 29, 2012 03:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh gosh, a new hottie werewolf :)

Comment by Lorena – October 29, 2012 03:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love that Red has been given so much to do on show, her chemistry with the cast is great and the friendship with David/Charming is wonderful. I love her loyality and fierceness to protect what is good and that she is so proactive and doesn’t stand around wondering what to do, she finds what needs being done and gets it done. I’d love to see her and Jefferson work together.

Comment by Jennifer – October 29, 2012 04:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well, this episode looks better than last weeks. Not that I hated the last episode it just felt kind of blah to me and this is more of a wow show for me. I don’t like the Meh episodes.

Comment by Lauren Kirsch – October 29, 2012 06:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • super excited to see Annabeth Gish checking into fairytale land. love her

Comment by onceacastler – October 29, 2012 07:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m SO excited for this episode. Red-handed was BY FAR the best episode last season, and I’m hoping the writers do as great work with this one! Ruby has been my favorite character from the start — I can’t really explain why, she just is — and I’ve wondered how she’d handle it when it was time for the full moon. I’m truly PSYCHED!

Comment by Barbie Furtado – October 29, 2012 07:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Red & Charming friendship,,,
    And Shepherd or not. Charming, is always a prince. He married a princess (Snow) even King George want to say Charming, is not a prince. And we know that Snow knew Charminng was shepherd,, poor and son of Ruth. Lancelot married them in a very simple ceremony. But true. Charming became royalty through marriage. No need to pretend that he was the son of King George

Comment by Rita – October 29, 2012 07:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ve never watched this show but I’m tuning in just to see Annabeth Gish! Such a big fan of hers!

Comment by Hannah – October 29, 2012 11:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So wait, if I understand well, King Georges quit as director of the NCIS only to find his daughter on a magical island, get killed by a smokey monster, came back from the dead to rule a land in Fairytale and now he is stucked in Storybrooke and try to get revenge from his fake son? hum pretty awesome career dude :D

Comment by Azerty – October 30, 2012 01:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You forgot owner of a magazine industry

Comment by Jess – October 30, 2012 10:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Also, where was Julie Cooper Nichol left in all this?

Comment by Andrea – October 30, 2012 05:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Ha ha! She would be awesome…

Comment by Jj – November 2, 2012 12:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I freaking love Ruby!

Comment by Rubyfan21 – November 2, 2012 08:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You ever notice that almost everyone gets choked at one time or another?

Comment by Lois – November 4, 2012 03:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post