Once Upon a Time Hot Shots: Does Ruby Have a Thirst for Blood? An Angry Mob Sure Thinks So!

Is there a killer in Once Upon a Time‘s midst? When someone turns up murdered during the full moon in the Nov. 11 episode (ABC, 8/7c), Ruby is the prime suspect. In the following sneak peek, the residents of Storybrooke waste no time picking up their torches and forming a mob.

RELATED | Once Upon a Time Exclusive: Ethan Embry Books Mysterious Storybrooke Visit

As Alan Dale’s Decker (aka King George) leads the group and threatens to expose David as a shepherd, Granny grabs her crossbow to… shoot her own granddaughter?!

Meanwhile, in the fairytale flashbacks, Red and Snow encounter Anita (Annabeth Gish), the leader of a pack of wolves — which leads to some angry fingers getting wrapped around the fair-skinned princess’ neck!

Check out the gallery below, and then hit the comments with your thoughts.

1. veronic says:

Snow and Red
    Charming and Red
    I love their friendship.
    I can’t wait to see the epi (more than 2.06)

• Makenna says:

Yes! My exact thoughts. I’m really excited for this episode!!!

• Addie says:

Same. I’m sure Emma’s backstory and everything will be great, but I’m excited for this episode more. And I love how it seems to be Red and Snow vs. everyone else in flashbacks while it’s Red and Charming vs. everyone else in present day

2. Mikaylah says:

I love Charming and Red’s friendship, so I’m excited to see more of that. King George needs to die. He is evil and dangerous. I’m also excited to see fairytale flashbacks of Red and Snow. They have a super cute friendship.

3. Mary says:

Again they have King George’s Storybrooke identity listed as Decker (ABC I mean on the press release). His name is Albert Spencer. They established that when he was the prosecuting attorney in The Stable Boy (1.18)

4. BelleRumpleFan says:

Yay for Red episodes!

5. Sal says:

Meghan Ory is brilliant. Cant wait for more of her scenes, especially with David/Charming.
    Annabeth Gish sure looks different here as compared to Pretty Little Liars, looking forward to see what she brings to Once.
    I miss Emma in Storybrooke now!!

6. dude says:

I love Red! She’s my favourite character so I always look forward to episodes that center on her. There should be more.

7. Templar says:

It says viciously murdered, not eaten. I’m guessing Ruby didn’t do it.

8. Matt says:

Awesome.

My only complaint is I hate how her storylines always revolve around Snow and Charming. She’s like their sidekick. I know they’re her friends, but it’s always about them.

9. Jon says:

Awesome I’m really looking forward to this episode! I love Ruby/Red and her friendship with Snow and Charming. Also I LOVE when Granny whips out her crossbow so badass! Red and Granny are both badasses!

10. Lorena says:

Oh gosh, a new hottie werewolf :)

11. Jennifer says:

I love that Red has been given so much to do on show, her chemistry with the cast is great and the friendship with David/Charming is wonderful. I love her loyality and fierceness to protect what is good and that she is so proactive and doesn’t stand around wondering what to do, she finds what needs being done and gets it done. I’d love to see her and Jefferson work together.

12. Well, this episode looks better than last weeks. Not that I hated the last episode it just felt kind of blah to me and this is more of a wow show for me. I don’t like the Meh episodes.

13. onceacastler says:

super excited to see Annabeth Gish checking into fairytale land. love her

14. I’m SO excited for this episode. Red-handed was BY FAR the best episode last season, and I’m hoping the writers do as great work with this one! Ruby has been my favorite character from the start — I can’t really explain why, she just is — and I’ve wondered how she’d handle it when it was time for the full moon. I’m truly PSYCHED!

15. Rita says:

Love Red & Charming friendship,,,
    And Shepherd or not. Charming, is always a prince. He married a princess (Snow) even King George want to say Charming, is not a prince. And we know that Snow knew Charminng was shepherd,, poor and son of Ruth. Lancelot married them in a very simple ceremony. But true. Charming became royalty through marriage. No need to pretend that he was the son of King George

16. Hannah says:

I’ve never watched this show but I’m tuning in just to see Annabeth Gish! Such a big fan of hers!

17. Azerty says:

So wait, if I understand well, King Georges quit as director of the NCIS only to find his daughter on a magical island, get killed by a smokey monster, came back from the dead to rule a land in Fairytale and now he is stucked in Storybrooke and try to get revenge from his fake son? hum pretty awesome career dude :D

18. Rubyfan21 says:

I freaking love Ruby!

19. Lois says:

You ever notice that almost everyone gets choked at one time or another?