Exclusive

Exclusive Video: Bones Bosses Preview Season 8's Most Gruesome Kill

Bones Season 8Warning: The following video is rated “TV: MB” for mmmm brains.

No, it’s not a sneak peek at next week’s episode of The Walking Dead. Rather, it’s the latest installment of “Breakfast with Bones” with exec producers Hart Hanson and Stephen Nathan. In this week’s webisode, the bloodthirsty pair tease Season 8’s grisliest murder — and yes, the central nervous system plays a starring role.

RELATED | Which Chuck Grad is Heading to Bones?

“It’s really hard [over the course of] 150 episodes to kill people in different ways,” admits Nathan, before proudly teasing this year’s grisliest sight gag. “I’m thinking brains coming out of ** *** ******.”

Press PLAY below for assistance filling in those blanks, but a quick heads-up: It’s disgusting, so best to watch on an empty stomach.

1. rook says:

“an eye socket” is my bet

2. Elle says:

Pretty disgusting. I really wish they would put more effort into the actual cases when the victims mattered. I miss when the team cared about the deceased.

3. madbengalsfan85 says:

Brains squirting out of the eye socket…this I have to see!!

4. Liana in San Diego says:

UGHHHH! Less gore more attention to detail about the characters, ie the victims.

5. Sky Lark says:

What am I, 12? Give me some decent story lines and character development, please.

6. Gabriella says:

We love Bones. I really like all the fantastic role models., careers, education, that is an example for all. I think it shows the youth of today some great opportunities and they like the gory stuff. I like all the characters and love stories Being a vegan, having Dr. B a vegetarian, animal activist, educated is fabulous. I expect to be watching Bones for a long time. :)))) Ciao Gabriella.

7. Jerlene says:

Less grossness more plot.

8. nancy says:

I have some medical background,so I find alot of this fascinating.But she could speak in more laymans terms because not everybody knows what she’s talking about.I like when she’s made to seem more human than machine.I really like this show and miss it when not on and now that Ryan O’Neil is playing her dad,it’s even better.