Exclusive Video: Bones Bosses Preview Season 8′s Most Gruesome Kill

Get More: Exclusive, First Look, Video

Bones Season 8Warning: The following video is rated “TV: MB” for mmmm brains.

No, it’s not a sneak peek at next week’s episode of The Walking Dead. Rather, it’s the latest installment of “Breakfast with Bones” with exec producers Hart Hanson and Stephen Nathan. In this week’s webisode, the bloodthirsty pair tease Season 8′s grisliest murder — and yes, the central nervous system plays a starring role.

RELATED | Which Chuck Grad is Heading to Bones?

“It’s really hard [over the course of] 150 episodes to kill people in different ways,” admits Nathan, before proudly teasing this year’s grisliest sight gag. “I’m thinking brains coming out of ** *** ******.”

Press PLAY below for assistance filling in those blanks, but a quick heads-up: It’s disgusting, so best to watch on an empty stomach.

Tags: ,

Comments (13)

• “an eye socket” is my bet

Comment by rook – October 29, 2012 08:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Pretty disgusting. I really wish they would put more effort into the actual cases when the victims mattered. I miss when the team cared about the deceased.

Comment by Elle – October 29, 2012 09:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ITA… A greater focus on the characters and victims would be better for the show. The grossness of the bodies I could care less about.

Comment by eridapo – October 29, 2012 09:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • THIS-a million times.

Comment by Lisa – October 29, 2012 10:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This a million x a million times. I would trade the super gross body find for a Season 2-quality script in a heartbeat.

Comment by Rachel – October 29, 2012 11:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • A million times a million? I didn’t know we broke up numbers into their divisors in sentences. There are 6×4 hours in a day! A million by a million is a trillion, smarty pants Rachel.

Comment by Abi – October 30, 2012 12:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I stand corrected, then. Thanks for showing who the real smarty pants is, Abi!

Comment by Rachel – October 30, 2012 11:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Brains squirting out of the eye socket…this I have to see!!

Comment by madbengalsfan85 – October 29, 2012 09:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • UGHHHH! Less gore more attention to detail about the characters, ie the victims.

Comment by Liana in San Diego – October 29, 2012 11:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What am I, 12? Give me some decent story lines and character development, please.

Comment by Sky Lark – October 29, 2012 11:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • We love Bones. I really like all the fantastic role models., careers, education, that is an example for all. I think it shows the youth of today some great opportunities and they like the gory stuff. I like all the characters and love stories Being a vegan, having Dr. B a vegetarian, animal activist, educated is fabulous. I expect to be watching Bones for a long time. :)))) Ciao Gabriella.

Comment by Gabriella – October 30, 2012 08:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Less grossness more plot.

Comment by Jerlene – October 30, 2012 12:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have some medical background,so I find alot of this fascinating.But she could speak in more laymans terms because not everybody knows what she’s talking about.I like when she’s made to seem more human than machine.I really like this show and miss it when not on and now that Ryan O’Neil is playing her dad,it’s even better.

Comment by nancy – October 30, 2012 02:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post