Supernatural Hot Shots: Look Who's Back -- and Meeting With Stargate's Amanda Tapping!

Lest you worry that The CW’s Supernatural had done something truly terrible to Castiel in purgatory, we’ve got a sneak peek at Season 8’s seventh episode (airing Nov. 14 at 9/8c), which reveals that the angel is alive and well.

PHOTOS | Supernatural Sneak Peek: Garth Is Back!

Or is he? While he seems physically OK and is back to full smiting abilities, Cas has no memory of how he escaped. And a new angel named Naomi (played by Stargate‘s Amanda Tapping) complicates things. As viewers know, the Winchesters’ trenchcoated pal has a complicated history with his own kind. Will Naomi be friend or foe?

Meanwhile, Kevin and his mom have gotten themselves into a bloody mess.

Check out the gallery below and then hit the comments with your thoughts.

1. melly says:

more Amanda Tapping please

2. Mikaylah says:

I’m actually starting to resent myself for looking at episode stills from future episodes, because I get so excited and hate that I have to wait so long for the episode to air. Haha. This season has been fantastic, and I expect it will continue to be so. Season GR8!

3. Shelby says:

I can’t wait !!!!!

4. Kate says:

I am so stoked to see TFW back together at last, and please may it continue until the very last episode of Supernatural. I am counting the days!

5. Steve says:

misha’s tie is on backwards lol

6. Tessa says:

Castiel coming back – wonderful, perfect !
    Team free will working together as a whole – I AM ECSTATIC
    Also, the presence of angel plotlines makes me very happy. Kevin and his mom should stick around too :D

7. madhatter360 says:

Mama Tran!

8. Ben says:

Am I the only one who really enjoy Lauren Tom’s character ? Badass mom !

9. rosa says:

Castiel! My favourite angel finally with Sam and Dean! TFW Forever!

10. anbela says:

TEAM FREE WILL! bless you jeremy carver!

11. Deb says:

I’m so excited for this episode! I can’t wait to see more of Amanda Tapping, I’m a big fan. Plus Team Free Will, and Cas. :)

12. oppar says:

So excited to see Linda Tran. And the fact that they have Sam with them makes me hopeful that we’ll get more moments like in 8×02 when he was open about losing his soul. Plus more Kevin Tran and Castiel. Team Free Will fighting together and seemingly on the same page. The tensions that come with being back together again after everything. Just…

ugh ugh I need these episodes like now.

13. adam says:

YAYYYYYYYYYY

14. Castiel vs Samantha Carter! That’s one hell of an epic sci-fi battle!

15. Mel says:

Dude!! The HEAVEN has an excellent decorator. Pretty room, Pretty angel. This episode looks EPIC!:-D

16. Kreshnik says:

Ahhh this article hurt me.. Shouldn’t have read it :/

I would have loved to not see this coming ^^

17. Alan says:

there cas is alive, now can everyone stop moaning and complaining about him on every supernatural related article? its getting a little old.
    really looking forward to amanda tapping showing up, she never gives anything less than her best performance so i could really see her scenes being a bit of a highlight.
    that shot of kevin covered in blood makes me think his mother might die, which i really, really dont want to happen she was fantastic earlier this season

18. soozee says:

I also hate that I look at spoilers, but can’t help it. Amanda and Misha WOW. I’m in Heaven.

• Janine says:

Yeah, is she supposed to be his mother? Bad actress so plank like and wooden she will ruin any episode she is in. Can her character soon please.

19. JC says:

So happy to see Castiel back on the show :)

20. So happy that Cas is back with Sam and Dean TFW all the way yaay. I just hope they all stay together. The writers have to stop this trend of killing him of just to bring him back messed up every season its lazy and not entertaining. I hope cas is in season 9&10 if they do anymore after this season but im not holding my breath.They took Bobby from us in7 so i will just wait and see, cant wait to see that episode im excited.

21. Ella says:

I literally have nothing coherent to say, because CAS!!!!! :flails:

22. sana says:

can anyone please explain what TFW means?
    other than that, i’m happy too to see Cas back with the brothers.

23. Bobbie says:

Happy to finally have Cas back. Any news on Meg? Really hoping they bring her back. I love the dynamic between Cas an Meg. and hope to see more of them together.