Exclusive Go On Video: Someone Quits the Group

Get More: Exclusive, First Look, Video

Go On‘s inaugural Halloween installment debuts Tuesday, and while most everyone is cheerily costumed, one member of the support group is on the verge of quitting.

The following exclusive first look finds Suzy Nakamura’s normally perky Yolanda on the outs with Ryan & Co. We’re not sure why she’s chosen to ditch the gang, but we can tell you that they won’t let her go without a fight.

RELATED | NBC Gives Full-Season Orders to Revolution, Go On and The New Normal

Press PLAY below to preview the holiday-themed episode, and then go on down to the comments with your thoughts! And a friendly reminder: The NBC comedy airs at 10/9c next week due to a two-hour installment of The Voice.

Tags: ,

Comments (10)

• I love Go On!

Comment by N – October 25, 2012 01:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really do like this show, and I did NOT think I would. I appreciate how they seamlessly dismissed a few members of the group who really didn’t bring anything to the dynamic. So far, so good.

Comment by the girl – October 25, 2012 01:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I also did not expect to like this show as much as I do. I wanted to, because Matthew Perry, but I wasn’t sure it would be good. But it is! The way they blend the dramatic and comedic moments is really perfect, and I enjoy the whole cast.

Comment by Mikaylah – October 25, 2012 01:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love the Alice in Wonderland costumes. Especially Fausta.

Comment by Blake – October 25, 2012 01:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I liked the one guy that was in the pilot and then POOF. No mention of him or anything. He said “New guy I don’t know who you are but YES.” I absolutely love this group. Mr.Kay is so creepy it’s funny. “I like your teeth. Can I have one?” lol.

Comment by tp – October 25, 2012 02:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I too have been loving this show this past Tuesdays episode was so funny and yet so heartwarming when the group was trying to scramble to hide the birthday hotel surprise from being romantic from his wife who passed sappy i know but i found my self tearing up with how the group rallys around ryan I hope it gets picked up for a 2nd season

Comment by Girl in MD – October 25, 2012 03:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I still am surprised at how much this “little show that could” grew on me. The cast has great chemistry, and it is both funny and sweet, but not sappy. I look forward to this episode!

Comment by Wendy – October 25, 2012 04:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nice that we, here in Canada, cannot view the videos. WHY??????

Comment by JJSask – October 26, 2012 06:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Not available in France either. Unfortunately.

Comment by Ben – October 26, 2012 08:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Word just came that NBC is pre-empting this episode for Sandy coverage per TV By The Numbers.

Comment by Wendy – October 29, 2012 03:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post