Exclusive

Glee Scoop: Sebastian's Back... For Blaine?

Glee Season 4The b—- is back!

After being MIA for the first part of Glee‘s current fourth season, Grant Gustin is bringing his devilish character, Sebastian, back to the Fox hit for multiple episodes beginning next month, TVLine has confirmed.

Gustin joined Glee last season as the Dalton Academy Warblers’ openly gay lead singer. The “Little Bitchlet” took an immediate interest in ex-Warbler Blaine, but the Teenager Dream-er was too hung up on Kurt to care. Of course, that was then. This is now. And now Blaine is single. (See where I’m going with this?)

PHOTOS | Glee‘s 21 Best Musical Numbers Ever

News of Gustin’s return comes just weeks after Canadian actor-singer Nolan Gerard Funk was tapped to play the Warblers’ new frontman Hunter. The rookie’s first order of business? Bringing Blaine back into the fold so the DAW’s can win a national championship.

Thoughts? Happy Sebastian’s back? Would you ‘ship “Blastian”? Hit the comments!

1. Alexanderjones says:

So happy to Have Sebastian back in the show. After all, he was the only one who was openly gay and proud. Even if a little too flirty with Blaine. And he was a good singer and a pretty good dancer too. I’m just sad he is not the Warbler’s leader anymore, and he won’t have a lot of screen scene probably except if the writers give him a storyline more consistent. And for the old news, even Grant Gustin twitted about it only a few days ago, so… And I’ve eared only about Hunter ’till two days ago and never to Sebastian’s return and believe me I was looking everywhere, because as I’ve already stated, I like him a lot. So, Yes, Bastian is back! Ans any Seblaine or Kurtbastian would be the cherry on the cake.

• Isabelle says:

Kurtbastian?? IS this a quarrel ship or a romance ship?? Because any romance between the once enemies would be very awkward if you ask me…

2. Isabelle says:

Really want a romance to go on between Blaine and Sebastian. Last year’s was great. And imagine if Kurt came to Lima and saw what was going on. Talk about awesome Klaine plot for the future! Seblaine!! or Blaineastian.

3. nao says:

The ship name is not Blastian, it’s Seblaine.

4. Ivana says:

I was pretty sad about the Blaine and Kurt break-up, but now that Sebastian’s back, I think that this new pair could be a winner! C;

5. Klaine 4-ever says:

I hope they brought him back just to kill him, cuz that’s what I feel like doing everytime he opens his mouth (and also he reminds me of a really irritaiting person i know IRL)

6. Ella says:

Eh, don’t like him.

7. D says:

Old news to create more arguments, insults and hate. Yaaaaaaay

8. Petra says:

OH … No! Max Adler should come back. :)

9. DarrenCrissLvr says:

this is awful for me to say, as one of the biggest Klaine shippers ever. Klaine will always be my ship but part of me is interested in seeing where Seblaine could go and how they would work and if they’d be likeable as a couple.
    but anyhoo… SUPER excited to have Grant back! love ya

10. Ian says:

I do really just want Karofsky/Max Adler back and a real chance for him with Kurt.

But isn’t Finchel as popular as Klaine? They HAD to split up Rachel and Finn to give the relationship drama and somewhere to go with Rachel’s character supposedly carrying the show, and it has to be the same case for Kurt and Blaine.

I really don’t understand these writers. Are they making a show, or are they slave to big fanbases? It doesn’t make a lick of sense to have Blaine cheat and reunite him with Kurt relatively ASAP. There’s still the same distance issue that was too much for him to handle and made him stray in the first place, and then what is there to do with them the rest of the year? It’s sacrifices free exploration and plots of their own to do that. They’re already a boring married couple and they would be again. It’s just silly.

• Kay says:

I agree. It’s too soon for anything but re-establishing their friendship. If they are going to get back together, it would happen closer to the end of the season (like season finale or possibly season premiere of season 5 if there is one). Because why get them back together early in the season and then have the same long-distance problem – doesn’t make any sense. I’m not sure if they will get back together though because I have read in interviews that Chris Colfer wants Kurt to be single and doesn’t really want Klaine to be together. He wants his own storyline. But that doesn’t mean that “in the future” it can’t happen (like Kurt talked about in “Goodbye” how he sees the end of his life – that they would be together).

• Kay says:

Also, would not surprise me a bit if they would have them get back together (there was talk of a rain scene as in the movie “The Notebook”) but then when the new season starts, it would end up being a dream that Blaine had and that they never did reunite. You just never know what these writers are going to come up with.

11. Chelsea says:

I was HO HAPPY to see Grant Gustin return to glee. If not only for his handsomeness, and wonderful talent, also for the fact that there are still many things that could be done with Sebastian’s storyline, and not to mention the rest of the amazing Warblers. I think after Klaine was done was the perfect time to bring them back, especially Grant and Nolan.