Exclusive Grimm First Look Video: Monroe Can't Get Enough Halloween!

Get More: Exclusive, First Look, Video

Remember how the ghouls of Buffy the Vampire Slayer didn’t think Halloween was that big a deal? Grimm‘s Wesen, it appears, are of a different mind on the subject.

In the episode airing Friday (NBC, 9/8c), Silas Weir Mitchell‘s Monroe enthusiastically informs David Giuntoli‘s Nick about how the spooky holiday is “bigger than Christmas” for those who enjoy scaring the bejeesus out of townfolk.

Press PLAY on the video below to watch Monroe wax nostalgic about horrors past, then hit the comments: If you were going to dress up as a Grimm character for Halloween, who would you be?

Tags: ,

Comments (13)

• Who doesn’t just LOVE Monroe!?!

Comment by Tj – October 24, 2012 06:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Certainly I do! And his girlfriend, too. I was so happy when they made her a regular. I can do without the witch coming back.

Comment by Georgia Madman – October 24, 2012 07:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I could do without Adalind too. In tiny doses she’s fine, but they made her a regular? Big fail in my eyes.

Comment by Renee – October 24, 2012 10:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have to say, I wasn’t a fan of the first season, but the last few episodes of season 1 hooked me. Now I’m loving this season! Can’t wait to see this episode — I heart Monroe!

Comment by Joann – October 24, 2012 08:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Give that poor Blutbad some villagers, show!

Comment by Stranger – October 24, 2012 09:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ooo! Love it. If I were a Wessen, I’d definitely either be a blutbod, a dämonfeuer or a jägerbär. They’re all damn cool.

Comment by Meredith – October 24, 2012 11:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This show keeps getting better!!

Comment by Keren – October 24, 2012 11:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay, Monroe and Nick finally getting a scene together! They barely had any the past few episodes.

Comment by Katie Hart – October 24, 2012 12:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Monroe…but Wow with Nick!

Comment by Grimm Lover – October 24, 2012 12:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love this teaser and Monroe’s enthusiasm about the season! For Halloween, I would be a Mauvais Dentes, Blutbad, or Lausenschlange. I’m actually surprised that NBC didn’t put a few Wesen mask templates up on their site — I’ll bet that would have been popular…

Comment by Trent – October 24, 2012 05:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post