Exclusive

Exclusive Elementary Video: Sherlock Offers Watson Some Text Education

“IMLTHO.” According to CBS’ Sherlock, that texting acronym should be, well, Elementary.

In this exclusive video from Thursday’s episode of the hit drama (airing at 10/9c), Holmes and Watson have a dispute over, as Joan puts it, his “borderline indecipherable” communication skills.

RELATED | Vegas, Elementary Receive Full Season Orders

Teens should love the investigator’s pro-abbreviations argument, but his sober companion is not too keen on it — or the fact that he can decipher that she met a handsome man just by the way she’s wearing her hair.

Press PLAY to watch the sneak peek and then hit the comments with your thoughts.

Loading video...

1. Danielle says:

Now that he mentions it, she does look better with her hair up.

2. Carol C says:

I love both Sherlock and this show!

3. Keren says:

Sherlock’s right, texting is more efficient!!

I know that they’re never going to put them together (and they shouldn’t), but I’m kinda liking them as a couple.

4. Fido says:

Loving the show too and find the interplay (that’s the right word, right ?!) between the two main stars just fascinating – defn making this show multi-rewatchable unlike many-many others out there. I’ve my fingers crossed for a couple of two-parter eps in the future.

5. Liana in San Diego says:

Really enjoying the show… thankfully so different from the Cumberbatch Sherlock! Was not previoiusly a fan of Lucy Liu but honestly she is growing on me, and her interplay with JLM is wonderful to watch. He of course, is fabulous!

6. Dreamrose says:

Personally, I hate text speak (as well as the phrase “my bad”)! Then again, I’m an English major. I’m definitely with Watson on this matter.

7. Emily says:

ahh this show is actually really growing on me, at first I thought it would just be another mentalist (which is fine, because I love the mentalist) but it’s really getting good!