Exclusive Elementary Video: Sherlock Offers Watson Some Text Education

Get More: Exclusive, Video

“IMLTHO.” According to CBS’ Sherlock, that texting acronym should be, well, Elementary.

In this exclusive video from Thursday’s episode of the hit drama (airing at 10/9c), Holmes and Watson have a dispute over, as Joan puts it, his “borderline indecipherable” communication skills.

RELATED | Vegas, Elementary Receive Full Season Orders

Teens should love the investigator’s pro-abbreviations argument, but his sober companion is not too keen on it — or the fact that he can decipher that she met a handsome man just by the way she’s wearing her hair.

Press PLAY to watch the sneak peek and then hit the comments with your thoughts.

Loading video...

Tags: ,

Comments (8)

• Now that he mentions it, she does look better with her hair up.

Comment by Danielle – October 24, 2012 10:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love both Sherlock and this show!

Comment by Carol C – October 24, 2012 10:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sherlock’s right, texting is more efficient!!

I know that they’re never going to put them together (and they shouldn’t), but I’m kinda liking them as a couple.

Comment by Keren – October 24, 2012 11:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Loving the show too and find the interplay (that’s the right word, right ?!) between the two main stars just fascinating – defn making this show multi-rewatchable unlike many-many others out there. I’ve my fingers crossed for a couple of two-parter eps in the future.

Comment by Fido – October 24, 2012 12:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Really enjoying the show… thankfully so different from the Cumberbatch Sherlock! Was not previoiusly a fan of Lucy Liu but honestly she is growing on me, and her interplay with JLM is wonderful to watch. He of course, is fabulous!

Comment by Liana in San Diego – October 24, 2012 12:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Personally, I hate text speak (as well as the phrase “my bad”)! Then again, I’m an English major. I’m definitely with Watson on this matter.

Comment by Dreamrose – October 24, 2012 12:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m not crazy about text speak either. I’d be happier with this show if Sherlock wasn’t so messy.

Comment by Templar – October 24, 2012 02:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ahh this show is actually really growing on me, at first I thought it would just be another mentalist (which is fine, because I love the mentalist) but it’s really getting good!

Comment by Emily – October 24, 2012 04:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post