Hot Video: Nashville's Scarlett and Gunnar Make Beautiful Music Together – and Avery Jealous!

Get More: First Look, Video

Nashville‘s Scarlett and Gunnar wanna duet all day long, but when Avery walks in on the pair in the clip below, their beautiful collaboration hits a flat note.

In this Wednesday’s episode (ABC, 10/9c) Jonathan Jackson‘s character offers Gunnar (Sam Palladio) the opposite of southern hospitality as he shrugs off a compliment and then goes to sulk while Scarlett (Clare Bowen) looks uncomfortable.

Press PLAY on the video below and then hit the comments: How much longer, do you think, before Avery’s jealousy undoes his relationship with Scarlett?

Loading video...

Tags: ,

Comments (18)

• Not much longer! I don’t are for Avery! I hope Scarlett moves on and ends up with Gunnar!

Comment by Nichole Stanionis Mabe – October 23, 2012 09:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • agreed! not only do i think Scarlett & Gunnar are singing soulmates… but just soulmates in general bro! lol they are totally meant to be <3 cant wait to see it all unfold!

Comment by Rachel – October 23, 2012 01:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ditto to the above!! Gunnar and scarlet are great together! cant wait for wednesday’s episode!

Comment by Helen – October 23, 2012 09:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I feel for Avery here! He can see the writing on the wall but he’s trying not to be an asshole about it.

Comment by Leyla – October 23, 2012 09:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Really? I kind of thought he WAS an asshole. The way he thanks Gunnar is so sarcastic when Gunnary was only trying to be nice. I get being envious but be happy for your girlfriend, jeez.

Comment by Katherine215 – October 23, 2012 10:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hate that Jonathan Jackson is the bad guy here…love him and don’t want to see him get written off the show.

Comment by CarolH – October 23, 2012 10:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ditto

Comment by Renee – October 23, 2012 10:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I couldn’t agree more. Hopefully they’ll give Jonathan something more to do on the show than sulk about his girlfriend’s success. Maybe he’ll get involved with Juliette’s character? He’s about the only one she hasn’t slept with yet.

Comment by MoxieSue – October 23, 2012 10:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That’s a great idea!!

Comment by CarolH – October 23, 2012 03:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • absolutely love Jonathan Jackson. He is the only reason I am watching the show.

Comment by Kat S – October 23, 2012 03:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love these two together! Sam Palladio is super, super cute!! I thank ABC for introducing me to him.

Comment by Eliza – October 23, 2012 10:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really hope jj character dosent get written off either! He has definatly payed his dues to the business and deserves a break at this point. Cut his hair and clean him up a little and hook him up with Juliette! PLEASE!!!!

Comment by katrina s. – October 23, 2012 10:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Those two make such great music, I still love that first episode song

Comment by Juan – October 23, 2012 11:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • send him back to general hospital. elizabeth doesn’t have anybody to follow around anymore. lol

Comment by Alex – October 23, 2012 12:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Please. No. All he did was cry…and cry….and cry.

Comment by JKR – October 23, 2012 02:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Avery can’t leave soon enough, Scarlett & Gunnar belong together. This show is sooo goood!

Comment by Jeri – October 23, 2012 03:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No fricken way would I want to be with that guy Gunner, he’s goofy looking. She a betrayer and I would definitely want to be with the hot guy Avery. So if anyone is the A-hole she is. Avery can get anyone he wants including me.

Comment by Diane Kirk – October 23, 2012 04:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post