Hot Video: Nashville's Scarlett and Gunnar Make Beautiful Music Together – and Avery Jealous!

Nashville‘s Scarlett and Gunnar wanna duet all day long, but when Avery walks in on the pair in the clip below, their beautiful collaboration hits a flat note.

In this Wednesday’s episode (ABC, 10/9c) Jonathan Jackson‘s character offers Gunnar (Sam Palladio) the opposite of southern hospitality as he shrugs off a compliment and then goes to sulk while Scarlett (Clare Bowen) looks uncomfortable.

Press PLAY on the video below and then hit the comments: How much longer, do you think, before Avery’s jealousy undoes his relationship with Scarlett?

Loading video...

1. Not much longer! I don’t are for Avery! I hope Scarlett moves on and ends up with Gunnar!

• Rachel says:

agreed! not only do i think Scarlett & Gunnar are singing soulmates… but just soulmates in general bro! lol they are totally meant to be <3 cant wait to see it all unfold!

2. Helen says:

ditto to the above!! Gunnar and scarlet are great together! cant wait for wednesday’s episode!

3. Leyla says:

I feel for Avery here! He can see the writing on the wall but he’s trying not to be an asshole about it.

• Katherine215 says:

Really? I kind of thought he WAS an asshole. The way he thanks Gunnar is so sarcastic when Gunnary was only trying to be nice. I get being envious but be happy for your girlfriend, jeez.

4. CarolH says:

I hate that Jonathan Jackson is the bad guy here…love him and don’t want to see him get written off the show.

5. Eliza says:

I love these two together! Sam Palladio is super, super cute!! I thank ABC for introducing me to him.

6. katrina s. says:

I really hope jj character dosent get written off either! He has definatly payed his dues to the business and deserves a break at this point. Cut his hair and clean him up a little and hook him up with Juliette! PLEASE!!!!

7. Juan says:

Those two make such great music, I still love that first episode song

8. Alex says:

send him back to general hospital. elizabeth doesn’t have anybody to follow around anymore. lol

9. Jeri says:

Avery can’t leave soon enough, Scarlett & Gunnar belong together. This show is sooo goood!

10. Diane Kirk says:

No fricken way would I want to be with that guy Gunner, he’s goofy looking. She a betrayer and I would definitely want to be with the hot guy Avery. So if anyone is the A-hole she is. Avery can get anyone he wants including me.

11. Clau says: