Saturday Night Live: Louis C.K. to Host

Louis C.K. Saturday Night Live HostLouis C.K. will host Saturday Night Live on Nov. 3, NBC announced during this weekend’s show.

The Emmy-winning comedian and star of FX’s Louie will be joined by musical guest indie pop band Fun.

PHOTOS | Saturday Night Live: 15 Dream Hosts

This marks Louis’ SNL hosting debut.

1. gary says:

Could you please tell me he is writing it also? Because host havent been the problem it is the HORRIBLE writing

2. Eric says:

Louis C.K. AND fun.?

As long as the writing is okay, this could potentially be the best episode in a long, long time.

3. TV Gord says:

I was very excited when I saw that! Bruno Mars is KILLING it tonight! This is the best show since the Jimmy Fallon Christmas show last year! I had high hopes for Bruno and he has met them! And tonight was the BEST Stefon ever! Bring on Louis, but let Louis be Louis (or Louie, as need be).

4. martina says:

Oh, please don’t let fun. sing “We Are Young” because, ironically, it sounds like a funeral song than a youth anthem!

• TV Gord says:

I think they’ve moved past We Are Young at this point, although I don’t agree with your pigeon-holing of that song.

• Eric says:

If I had to make a prediction, I’d say they’ll do “Some Nights” and “Carry On”. I agree with TV Gord; I think they’re done with “We Are Young”.

• Alex says:

Actually, Nate wrote it about the night that he got super drunk at a Panic! at the Disco show.
      I think they’ll play it and Carry On, which is their latest single.

• Ashley says:

It’s well known so it will probably be the second of their songs. I’d imagine Carry On will be the first as that’s their new single.

Personally I’d love to see Stars, but doubt very much that will happen.

5. Eliza says:

Yay! Love him. He never fails to make me laugh, so, don’t screw this up this gem, SNL.

6. Sarabi says:

Finally!

7. Christy B. says:

Louis CK is an anti-Catholic bigot. SNL should be ashamed for making him a host…