Supernatural Sneak Peek: Garth Is Back!

Supernatural will get an assist from an old friend when DJ Qualls reprises his role as Garth in the Nov. 7 episode (The CW, 9/8c), and we’ve got your first look at his comeback.

PHOTOS | Supernatural First Look: When Sammy Met Benny

When Dean and Sam investigate a case, they discover that their lightweight hunter pal is not only on the job already, but he assumed Bobby’s duties while the Winchesters were MIA!

Check out the gallery below and then hit the comments with your thoughts.

1. heather_kaye says:

And there was much rejoicing – HUZZAH!

2. Kreshnik says:

I gotta say that this character fits DJ Qualls really well, I am glad to se him again! :D

3. Mikaylah says:

Dean and Sam look a little at odds in that one photo, but at least they are still working together after the Benny episode. Can’t wait to see how that plays out, and of course to see Garth again!

4. Dee says:

Yay!! Love Garth.

I love how he sometimes does things better than the brothers.

5. Kristina says:

Yay for Garth! Love that guy!

6. JUDE says:

How can you NOT love the way Garth bumbles through hunting…..luckily things turn out right in spite of him! What a delightful putz! Still remember our first contact with him on one of Bobby’s phone calls, when he tells Garth to call the FBI…..then the FBI phony phone rings and after Bobby answers he says ” No…not me, Garth !! The REAL FBI !!! ” …….
    or Garth lying unconcious through the whole Crossroad Demon confrontation, involving Becky, only to awaken later with “did i miss anything?” Great character for DJ to play! He gives him such a sweet, lovable-doofus personality.

7. Carrie says:

I’m really enjoying the season so far. I sorta wish the show was still on Friday nights rather than Wednesdays, but I’ll watch no matter what. I love me some Winchester brothers.

8. im not sure who i dislike more bobby or garth either way i dont really care about them

9. Jellymoff says:

Love Garth and Qualls! Excited for his return.

10. Amber says:

Can someone pass on some love to the costume dept this season. The fringe jacket on DJQ, Dean’s jeans at the beginning of epi 1… gott a love it!

11. Ella says:

Wow. Maybe it’s just me but I am not a Garth fan. He’s just annoying and it isn’t realistic that a bumbling hunter like him hasn’t been killed off yet.

12. Elyse says:

i LOVE Garth!! can’t wait

13. Dana R. says:

Garth? Really? *facepalm*

You can tell something is dead wrong when the most incapable hunter ever shown in the past 7 years on Supernatural still is still drawing breath, and Bobby isn’t.

As for Garth taking over Bobbys job……OMG are we back to the idiotic plotlines of the past to seasons already?????

Gee just when I thought Mr. Carver would be the better showrunner. Fail.

14. tvdiva says:

Ugh, I find Garth annoying and a waste of an episode. He is as bad as Becky.