Was Snow a White-Hot Bride? Was Homeland a Stretch? Grey's Hook-Up Coming? And More Qs

We’ve got questions, and you’ve (maybe) got answers! With another week of TV gone by, we’re lobbing queries left and right about shows including Once Upon a Time, American Horror Story: Asylum, Nashville and Grey’s Anatomy!

1 | Fringe fans: Where does the line to hug insecure mom Olivia form? And did the “tree people” vaguely remind you of Star Trek‘s “Miri” disease?

2 | Does Degrassi‘s Becky — the girl who got up in arms about the gay musical “Romeo & Jules” — seem unusually cool about dating a female-to-male transgender teen?

VIDEO | Fringe Exclusive: The New Trailer Will Blow You — Or At Least Peter! — Away

3 | How stunning a bride was Snow White on Once Upon a Time? Did fairytale land have a Sephora? Once Upon a TimeAlso: Was the show having a “Revolution-ary” moment as Charming went mano-a-many in a sword fight and Snow proved handy with her bow?

4 | Do you ever worry that ABC’s promo guy might strain something trying to segue from Once Upon a Time to Revenge in their Sunday promos? “A legendary villain (Captain Hook)… America’s favorite villain (Victoria)…” Oof.

5 | The mile-long alleyway outside of Miami Metro’s headquarters where Dexter and Deb had their little powwow — why have we never seen that before?

VIDEO | Exclusive Dexter First Look: Yvonne Strahovski’s Mystery Lady Opens Up – Can We Trust Her?

6 | Much as we loved the tension it created, would Homeland‘s Abu Nazir really have risked Brody’s cover as a nationally known war hero and potential candidate for U.S. vice president to do the simple grunt work of transporting a suspected bomb maker to a safe house? Good Wife(Even Kate Walsh was prompted to riff on Twitter, “Hey Brody, Abu Nazir needs his dry cleaning picked up!”) And we know it wouldn’t quite track, but… what if Saul is in fact the mole and now destroys the memory card, leaving Carrie to look as batpoop-crazy as ever?

| Is The Good Wife‘s much anticipated Kalinda/hubby storyline a letdown with its strange egg fight and redundant power plays every week? And will someone please give Cary something to do, soon?

8 | How has How I Met Your Mother‘s Marshall, who is a lawyer, not written a will yet?! And why does he need a web site to help him do it?

9 | Why is Gossip Girl‘s Blair running a fashion line out of her home? Can’t she just take over her mother’s old space? Or rent her own office?

VIDEO | New Spoiler Alert!: Gossip Girl Going Out With a Whimper?

10 | Would any reality-TV show judge other than The Voice‘s Blake Shelton have taken the time to leave his station, head backstage and give a hug to the contestant he’d cut just a few minutes prior, as he did with Nicole Johnson on Tuesday’s Battle Rounds episode?

11 | So why exactly is Revolution‘s Nate going by a different name…?

12 | Anyone else reach into their anti-anxiety pill stash after Tuesday’s insanely tense presidential debate?

13 | Who knew Suburgatory star Jane Levy had pipes?! Speaking of the underrated ABC comedy, Sheila and Fred spritzing cat-notized Ryan with the water bottle — funniest sight gag of the season?

Supernatural14 | Can Supernatural tone down the special RuPaul filter on Sam’s normal life flashbacks? We might be going blind…

RELATED | Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Castle, NCIS, Glee, Grey’s, Gossip, P’hood, Community and More!

15 | Is Juliette’s “Telescope” single on Nashville kind of not as terrible as everyone thinks it is? Also, why is ABC holding out on iTunes downloads of Connie Britton’s songs? We need that ssshhhteamy duet with Deacon!

16 | Did you get a Minority Report flashback when James Cromwell’s mad scientist removed that spider robot from Evan Peters’ neck in the American Horror Story: Asylum premiere?

X Factor Demi17 | Was Demi Lovato channeling “Open Your Heart”-era Madonna with her bleach blonde hair, severe dark brows and jaunty bowler hat on this week’s X Factor? (If, of course, you’re in part of the country where Fox actually managed to air it.)

18 | If Jason leaves General Hospital in tragic fashion, is anyone else worried what it will do to Carly’s sanity?

19 | On a scale of one to Ick!, how gross was all the puking Elena did on The Vampire Diaries? And what was snarky Damon’s best line?

20 | Now that Grey’s Anatomy‘s Alex and Jo have declared their lack of interest in one another, they’ll hook up no later than next week, right? And can ABC develop a spin-off titled Gratuitous Shots of Jackson Changing Into His Scrubs?

PHOTOS | Exclusive Grey’s Anatomy First Look: Meredith and Cristina Get Their Very Own Episode!

21 | Do The Office‘s Powers That Be not realize that every time they make Andy act all hateful and unlikable — e.g. waving off Nellie’s adoption papers — we long even more for the days of Michael Scott?

Project Runway22 | From now on, can 30 Rock‘s Liz Lemon always be referred to as Elizabeth Q. Lemonade?

23 | Was Tom’s punishment on Parks and Recreation also your worst nightmare?

24 | Wouldn’t it have been nice if Project Runway producers had spent the last few minutes of the Season 10 finale stirring up happy vibes for worthy winner Dmitry rather than focusing on the heartbreak of sweet-but-overmatched runner-up Fabio? But forget who won — what did you think of Heidi Klum’s revealing dress?

1. Forwarddad says:

Yes and Yes to #7

2. Babybop says:

To #8: HA HA. I never thought of that!
    On a side note, you might want to fix the title. You have a “who” in there that shouldn’t be there.

3. liz says:

I love that you always mention GH

• Fyrkat says:

I’m shocked that it’s the only one they mention.
      Megan Masters was the editor of Soap Opera Digest at one time.
      As soon as I saw her name in a by-line, I expected nothing but soap dish.
      But if you are going to cover one, you should give equal time to the other 3 as well.

4. Leah says:

Seriously, what have they done to Andy? I pretty much hate him now. I miss NardDog.

5. Tina says:

My husband and I asked #8 as well when we watched this week.

• Me says:

Law school teaches you about intestate succession, the proper filing you need and the requirements for a valid will, not how you actually write one. Also not all lawyers work with wills on a daily basis, if ever.

• DarkDefender says:

I’ve been doing criminal law for over 10 years and I can’t tell you the first thing about drawing up a will. It’s a lot more complicated than one would think.. And I would look it up. Online for at least a template myself. So not really that unrealistic.

6. Magmae says:

My favorite Damon line of the night–when he crossed himself with holy water and said with a smirk, “Don’t know why that always makes me smile.”

7. GeoDiva says:

#8 – Totally bugged me too! HIMYM seems to be on its last leg.
    #24 – Agree! Felt bad that Dimitry didn’t have any family there to help him celebrate.

• Tess says:

Tim Gunn stepped up pretty well as a surrogate dad though…did you see how emotional he was?! That is why I love Tim Gunn so much, he truly cares about the designers.

8. mac says:

Supernatural: where’s our Cas ?
    Vampire Diaries: where’s our Elijah ?
    Once upon a time: where was Rumple ?

so many where’s are in my head right now =(

9. I think the worst part of Jason’s exit from GH is how uncharacteristic it was. Why would Jason leave alive someone who just tried to kill him (like slightly kicking the gun did anything) to attend to Bernie? Wouldn’t it be safer to kill Joe Jr. AND THEN attend to Bernie?

10. Andrea says:

9. I thought this too. Come on Gossip Girl!
    10. Blake seems like such a nice stand up guy.
    17. Demi looked awful on Wednesday’s show. Where was her stylist!

11. Becks says:

Definitely #23! T.v. and the internet are my happy place/safe zone. No judgment please…

12. Ed says:

#20 So far so good with Alex and Jo, was it just me or did Jo sound so much like Izzie?? her mannerisms, heck even her voice sounded like her a bit.

13. Eve says:

#14 I almost fell out of my chair laughing at this one. My co-workers don’t take too kindly to laughter in the work environment so cut it out!

14. Alichat says:

#6 – I’ve already posted enough on my thoughts about Nazir sending Brody to get Bassel (…to pull him in deeper…) but your theory on Saul……I haven’t thought of that. That would be sooo cruel…..to Carrie and to the viewers.

15. Alichat says:

Oh….and forgot to mention……the big question I’ve had lately is this…….did Brody and Jessica’s son just vanish into thin air??? Can we send out an Amber Alert???

16. qwer987 says:

#6: Wouldn’t someone in Abu Nazir’s organization know that someone at the CIA had seen the video(since the guy at the airport seemed to know what he was looking for) and maybe, maybe think that Brody could be compromised? Then what better way to get rid of both Brody and the tailor than send him to a safe house? Do you remember what happened the last time that someone was sent to a Nazir’s safe house? Hint, the characters in question were the engineer and his wife.

17. Girl in MD says:

13. Seriously rewinded it like 5 times “he’s in character” hahaha funniest so far of the show so glad its back on!

18. SAM says:

24.A – why does lingerie model Heidi Klum avoid wearing a much-needed bra?

19. Sarah says:

#20 Gratuitous Shots of Jackson Changing Into His Scrubs – I would SO watch that show! he needs a Mc-nickname… McAbs, McGorgeous, McPretty….

20. Jen says:

#8 – I thought the same thing
    #23 – Tom’s pre, during, and post accident tweets were hilarious
    #22 – was anyone else pretty impressed by Ryan Lochte’s comedic timing? He was a LOT better than i expected, and pretty funny to boot.

21. Deena says:

If there is one reason to watch The Voice, it’s Blake Shelton. The man is just so cool is so many ways.

I agree, why does Suburgatory get no love? That whole cat scene was fantastic…”get out of the can Ryan!”

22. Tricia says:

#11- I assumed he was protecting himself by not letting Miles know his real name, Miles and Neville probably know each other fairly well, the name Jason might raise some red flags (though I’m sure there are plenty of other Jasons out there).

• cjeffery7 says:

here’s my theory – he’s been tasked to go undercover to find out about miles and the rebels and that last thing anybody needs to know is that he’s captain neville’s son, though i suspect that miles has suspected, if not known out right, his true identity the whole time. if he knows neville so well don’t you think he’d see the resemblance between he and his son? i do.

• Tricia says:

I totally agree, Miles is obviously smarter than we’ve seen so far. He must have suspected something when he offered him up as a trade.

• Stephanie says:

And the next logical question in that line of thought is if Miles knew Neville so well, wouldn’t he have probably met Neville’s son at some point? Or at least seen Jason in Neville’s unit whether Miles knew he was Neville’s son or not?

• cjeffery7 says:

yeah, exactly. the only possibility i can think of is that jason was sent away before he hit puberty, or neville went away, so miles never met him as a “man”, and MIGHT not quite recognize him anymore. WHO KNOWS> i suspect all will be answered in good time, and if it’s not, then we’re probably just all over-thinking it, like good dedicated fans should. =)

23. Mary says:

#Yes! I loved Snow’s outfit she was wearing in the fairy tale flashbacks.

24. mantua says:

I have another question : Which speechmaking stunner wore that Valentino Rose-Shoulder dress BETTER last Sunday? Victoria Grayson or Jessica Brody ?

25. Jay says:

#3: Yeah…probably not seeing as how Once Upon A Time came an entire season before Revolution. And that included a sword wielding Charming & a bad-butt Snow with a bow & arrow. But nice try.

Other than that…pretty much everything you questioned, my friends and I have questioned this week.

• CA says:

I was thinking the same thing. Where did Matt get the sword and bow channeling question….Snow’s bow ability and Charming’s sword agility have been well established on OUAT….a full year before Revolution….but hey….the Enchanted Forrest doesn’t have electricity as well..so that must be as a result from Revolution as well if you go by TVLine logic.

26. flutiefan says:

#7. #7. #7. #7.
    over and over again. i was actually going to write into TVLine.com about that storyline, because i thought there was something i must not ‘get’. it’s bizarre.

27. flutiefan says:

and #13. No.

28. Mike says:

For the love of god, just because you are a lawyer does not give you the skill to make will, Marshall is a environmental lawyer, so he may not have learned how to make a will, lawyers are given specialties, so Marshall can’t for say organize a real estate settlement or settle a divorce, he could learn since he passed his boards, this is at least my understanding.

29. Ben Gifford says:

It’s completely reasonable Marshall wouldn’t have a will; he is an attorney, but he doesn’t practice estate law, right? I think he’s an environmental attorney. In most law schools, it isn’t required to take a course on Wills and Estates, and although it would be tested on the bar exam, he would quickly lose that knowledge once the test was over. I know plenty of lawyers who don’t have wills, although they acknowledge that they should get on it.

30. Jessie says:

#21 – I think they’re trying to make Andy so unlikeable so that we’ll root for Pete, “the New Jim” in his pursuit of Erin. I guess that makes Andy the “New Roy”.

31. Kira says:

#20 – NO!!! to Jo and Alex. Who stands there and cries in the middle of the hospital b/c someone is being mean to her? She’s a freaking intern!!! Of course they’re gonna be hard on you. Uh!!! She is definitely a poor mans Izzie.

• gwen says:

Agree. She’s all the weak, whiny, annoying cry baby parts of Lexi/April rolled into one simpering blob. No personality. Nothing. Ugh.

32. Amanda says:

So totally there with you on The Good Wife Kalinda/Hubby garbage. Never thought I’d feel the need to fast forward a single second of The Good Wife. But now I can’t help but do it each time there are on screen. Yuck. Get rid of him. Please. Oh and yes, Cary needs something to do and how!

33. Dan says:

“So why exactly is Revolution‘s Nate going by a different name…?”

Better question: if Uncle Miles only left the Milita a year ago, how does he not recognize “Nate”?

34. Pavanne says:

#19. “I don’t know why that always makes me smile” after crossing himself with holy water.

35. Lucy says:

Amen @ #7. Enough with Nick and give Cary a kick-ass storyline, darn it!

36. Kimmy says:

#3 Ginnifer Goodwin is gorgeous. :)

37. Roni says:

#2: Degrassi – I love the Becky/Adam storyline. To me, she doesn’t seem “unusually cool” about Adam being trans. We’re seeing her evolve. (Remember, she did freak out about her attraction to him at first.) She’s been brainwashed by her bigoted parents her entire life. By getting to know Adam and having feelings for him, she’s seeing he’s a person just like anybody else. Personally knowing an LGBT person is the way most people get over their prejudices.

#7: The Good Wife – I can’t *stand* this storyline. That guy need to go away. Now. Kalinda seems completely out of character when she’s with him. I could understand how maybe earlier in her life she ended up in some kind of weird, abusive relationship with him, but why is the strong, confident Kalinda that we know now putting up with that misogynist, homophobic, petulant little a-hole? (Especially when she’s got the gorgeous Agent Delaney waiting for her.) This is the first time The Good Wife has had a storyline I’ve disliked, and I hope it ends soon.

38. Lucy says:

Nick, Lana or whoever else, they need to focus on something else. I’ve enough of all those characters who have nothing to do with the rest of the show and are just Kalinda’s satellites who basically don’t add nothing to the character and nothing to the story. And Lana is not better than Nick. She was ready to risk Kalinda’s life last year and acted like a petulant little a-hole because Kalinda didn’t want her. Kalinda really has bad tastes as for men and women.

39. guss says:

Ginnifer looks so pretty as SNOW, I wish she changes her styling as MM. And I lovd the episode! CHARMING Family is the best

40. Anna says:

#3: Where did Snow get her awesome outfit from? Bluebirds? Snuck in grabbed it from her castle?

41. 15. I was wondering the same thing about Connie Brittons’s songs. I also like telescope!!

42. thomas b says:

because you don’t make a new set with 9 episodes left, regarding blair’s office

43. Josh says:

that bugged me about marshal too. especially considering by all accounts he was a contract lawyer.

44. Hilla says:

#15- Nashville needs to post the Rayna\Deacon song like ASAP! I can’t wait! it was hot hot hot !

#13- the scene with Ryan was hilarious !

#23- Parks and Rec is the best comedy ever. Tom’s punishment was so funny !

45. Courtney says:

Yes to the 20-23. The Office made a good choice in FINALLY making it so Andy might stop hating Nellie. I love Catherine Tate from pretty much everything she’s ever been in (Doctor Who) and I hated her being that constant punching bag.

46. nick1372 says:

18. What sanity? lol

47. Hillary says:

#8– here is the no fun answer: unless you are very wealthy or own your own business, most people do not write their first will until they become parents. And, unfortunately, unless your will is three sentences long, you will need a trusts and and estates attorney or a website with legal documents for purchase, to draft a good one– one that creates a trust for your minor children etc.

48. Pia says:

“And will someone please give Cary something to do, soon?”

THIS!! I wanted to die last week when all he did was look knowingly at the defendant’s lawyer and the trustee. We didn’t even get to see him snoop to Diane.

• Lucy says:

That was so painful to watch. He was there all the time with nothing to say and to do. Matt Czuchry deserves better than this.

49. Kendall says:

If the #6 speculation turned out to be correct then Carrie would have no reason to bother sticking her finger down her throat the next time. That is how soul-crushingly tragic that would be.

50. Jennifer says:

Don’t watch the show but Blake did what any country star would do, that is why country fans are so incredibly loyal, because real country stars don’t forget their roots or manners. It’s great to hear something about something so wonderfully done when the “norm” in our society is so focused on the “all about me” generation. Blake has shown over and over that he really is one of the really good guys.