Exclusive Switched at Birth Finale Video: Smak Comes After Bay and Zarra

Get More: Exclusive, Finales, Video

The past is about to catch up with Bay on next Monday’s Season 1 finale of Switched at Birth (ABC Family, 8/7c). In the exclusive video below, the street artist and her new pal Zarra get an unexpected visit from rival tagger Smak.

RELATED | ABC Family Orders More Bunheads, Renews Switched at Birth and 2 Others, Cancels Jane

A knife’s a good thing to have in a situation like this… or is it? After nearly escaping one scrape after another, how do you think the girls will get out of this mess?

Press PLAY to check out the sneak peek and then hit the comments with your thoughts.

Loading video...

Comments (12)

• The finale doesn’t air until Nov. 5 though.

Comment by Starship – October 18, 2012 06:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Nope, Only 8 episodes this season, not 10. I confirmed a while back with DW Moffett on Twitter.

Comment by karenb – October 18, 2012 07:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love it – can’t wait for monday! And this isn’t a new season its still part of the world’s longest season one.

Comment by Colleen – October 18, 2012 07:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • When this show first started I loved it and it filled the Greek sized hole in my heart, but recently I just can’t stand it. I don’t know what changed but I just find it so difficult to sit through what was once a favorite show. Is it just me or are others going through the same thing?

Comment by bluebonnetbelle – October 18, 2012 07:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • At first all of the story line’s were about how the switch effected each person in their everyday lives but now the story line’s are just there to add drama. Now it feels a lot more like a “tween drama.” Poor Toby can’t get a decent story line no matter what they do! Plus the Zarra story line is OBNOXIOUS. I no everyone’s mad at Emmett but at least Bay had decent story line’s with him!

Comment by Rissa – October 18, 2012 08:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i really enjoyed it at first too. the Daphne and her boss story line is awful and Bay is just a spoiled brat. i would love for Daphne and Travis to get together but i’m sure thats not enough drama for them. i think i will have to stop watching. not enjoying it anymore.

Comment by Elyse – October 18, 2012 09:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Interesting. I’ve thought the Daphne/Chef Jeff story line has been the only redeeming story line this season! That might just be because I’m super in love with Jeff! Haha :) I think part of the problem is that Regina can’t sign right now (Constance has tendonitis from signing). The lack of communication is taking a toll on all of her relationships and seriously cutting her screen time. It really changed the dynamic.

Comment by Rissa – October 18, 2012 10:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I also like the Daphne /Jeff sl,though it’s not a appropiate relationship.

Comment by Brandy – October 18, 2012 10:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This may be a strange question but does anyone know why they had thirty episodes in one season? Just seems really long, not that I’m complaining because I do like the show, just curious really it feels like its been on for more than a year.

Comment by Tom – October 18, 2012 08:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Melissa & Joey had 30-35 episodes a season too.I could be wrong but I think cause it was so well ratings wise until episode 24onward & Secret Life is falling a lot in seasons four and five & none of thier new shows have been hits-Lying Game averaged 0.4-0.7 more 0.5-0.7 for its first season but is also one of the lower rated shows so I’m surprised it was renewed,Nine Lives of Chloe King and Jane by Design both cancelled in first season,Bunheads averaged 0.5-0.6 but had a couple 0.4 in first half of season one,Beverley Hills Nannies averaged less than a million viewers and 0.4 demo so I expect it to be cancelled.

Comment by Brandy – October 18, 2012 10:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I cannot stand Bay, I hope she dies.

Comment by Van – October 18, 2012 11:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I loved the first part of the series. And I admit – I am a huge Bay/Emmett fan – they made up a big part of what I loved about the show. Since Emmett cheated, the show has lacked something for me. I do not like Daphne/Jeff – I think that storyline is inappropriate and I find it creepy to watch when I think of her being 16 and him being in his late 20′s, early 30′s. I don’t like Bay’s current storyline with street art and Zarra. And I cannot wait for this trial part of the story to be OVER! I do like Travis and am curious to see what more happens with him. I also hope for the reconciliation between Bay/Emmett…although I hate cheating storylines – these two are just too connected to not give them a second chance. I also am beginning to be more interested in Toby. I’ve always liked him but he’s sort of been in the background for me – so I’ll be interested to see what develops in his storyline.

Comment by Melissa – October 19, 2012 09:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post