Bob's Burgers Cooks Up Season 4 Renewal

Get More: Renewals

Fire up the griddle, because there’s a lot more Bob’s Burgers on the menu.

The Fox animated sitcom has been renewed for a 22-episode fourth season.

The quirky comedy was nominated for an Emmy earlier this year, an honor that creator Loren Bouchard joked to TVLine “makes it slightly harder for them to cancel us.”

RELATEDBob’s Burgers Cooks Up Goofy Guests, Holiday Hijinks (Including Pee Balloons??)

In a statement, Fox Chairman of Entertainment Kevin Reilly raves about the exploits of the fictional Belcher family and the greasy spoon they run.

“We love Bob’s,” he says. “We are really proud of the way the show has grown over the past three seasons – without losing the unique voice at its core – and we know that the best is yet to come for Bob’s Burgers and its fans.”

RELATED | The Bob’s Burgers Staff Serves Up Guest Star Scoop, Christmas Cheer and Truly Dirty Talking

Bob’s Burgers airs Sundays at 8:30/7:30c as part of the network’s Animation Domination lineup.

Comments (10)

• what awesome news. bob’s burgers has such a talented cast, not a weak link in the bunch, and is consistently hilarious. so excited about this!

Comment by murley – October 16, 2012 12:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You got that right. I think a lot of people who don’t like it might be basing it off some of the first episodes, but it’s really found it’s groove.

Comment by ScrubsGuy – October 16, 2012 12:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’m glad you wrote that, ScrubsGuy. I’ll give it another chance, because I did watch the first few episodes, and it was excruciating. I’ll try it again.

Comment by TV Gord – October 16, 2012 02:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Definitely give it another try. ScrubsGuy had it right. I was so close to being one of those that gave up after the first few episodes. I’m glad I didn’t as I’ve really come to enjoy the show. Hopeful you will also. :)

Comment by JenJen – October 16, 2012 03:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I’ve loved Bob since the start. But it’s definitely hit a creative stride. The family has gone from being ever-so-slightly irritating in the beginning to absolutely lovable. I also like that it’s different from the other animated shows on FOX. It rarely uses cut scenes to carry a joke, and when it does it’s more character related than a dumb sight gag. (Although I love it too, I’m talking to you “Family Guy” and “The Simpsons!”)

Comment by topoopon – October 16, 2012 04:55 PM PDT
  • Awesome awesome news. Best animated show in a long long time.

Comment by Jacob – October 16, 2012 12:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    Great news!!

Comment by Polly – October 16, 2012 02:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Beefsquatch!!!

Comment by Roy – October 16, 2012 05:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Unfortunatly I have only watched the first episode on netflix. When it first aired on fox I never paid it no mind because of my love for family guy. One bored day I turned on netflix watched an epsiode and ended up watching the entire season! Fell in love with louise instantly! Love the entire family keep up the good work I’m looking foward to watching the rest of the seasons plus!

Comment by jess – February 10, 2013 06:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Absolutely love the show! Already own the first season. My only gripe with it are the Andy & Ollie characters. Totally annoying-not funny at all. They have yet to make me laugh once (I love Laura Silverman as Laura in Dr. Katz, however I can’t stand Sara Silverman in anything). Andy & Ollie seem to be reminiscent of the Home Movies characters Walter & Perry, the one difference being: Walter & Perry were funny! Just some constructive criticism for the creators. I hope Bob’s Burgers returns for many more seasons!

Comment by Amy – July 15, 2013 06:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post