Lost's Mark Pellegrino Cast on Person of Interest

The Smoke Monster might want to call his agent: Person of Interest is staging a little Lost reunion on an upcoming Season 2 episode.

Mark Pellegrino, who played Lost‘s mysterious island-dweller Jacob opposite Michael Emerson’s Benjamin Linus, will appear as the edgy and charming head of a popular publishing empire on Emerson’s CBS procedural.

RELATED | Parenthood Scoop: Lost‘s ‘Kate’ Books Multi-Episode Arc – But There’s a Catch!

Person of Interest executive producer Jonathan Nolan announced Pellegrino’s casting during a panel session today at New York Comic Con.

Pellegrino’s copious recent credits include The Closer, Revolution, Being Human, Supernatural, and Grimm.

RELATED | Matt’s Inside Line: Scoop on Glee, Grey’s, Arrow, Person of Interest, Once Upon a Time and Scandal

Stoked to see Pellegrino and Emerson back together again? Hit the comments with your thoughts!

1. I want more of him in Revolution!!!

2. Dean says:

Pellegrino is the best thing ever! He’s a like a God to all genre shows! He was awesome in Revolution! And now he’s on my most favorite show last season! Can’t wait. Ben and Jacob reunion!! I’m so excited! Wonder if he’ll exact revenge on Ben!

3. daisyj says:

You get the feeling that cast must have gotten along pretty well, considering how much they seem to turn up on each other’s new shows. Finger’s crossed for Sawyer to go apartment-hunting at 666 Park Ave. :)

4. Emily says:

If past incarnations are any indication, Pellegrino’s character better watch his back around Finch!

5. KoshN says:

Mark was also in the Brimstone episode “Ashes.” I was happy to see him on Supernatural and Grimm. Looking forward to seeing him on Person of Interest. Wish he could show up as a regular, or at least recurring on one of the shows I watch.

• DL says:

This! Give the man a regular gig already! I loved seeing him recur on The Closer.

• D says:

If he wanted a regular gig, producers and directors would be lining up in front of his home begging him to be a lead on their shows. He just doesn’t want to be tethered to one thing for a long time which is a shame.

6. Melanie Desi says:

Love it!! Pelligrino is one of my favorites! Count me as wanting to see him again on Revolution AND Supernatural!!! Heck, Grimm too while we’re at it!!

7. Josh says:

Miles Straume (Ken Leung) was also in the first episode of the season!

8. He may be know for Lost but he will always be Lucifer in my heart! And a hilarious Satan at that!!!

9. Keren says:

This may have been predicted by TVLine before the season started

10. Ann says:

You guys should dig around and let us know if Mark Pellegrino will be a recurring star on Revolution. I am dying to know . His character was introduced as more than a one time guest and now that Revolution has a full season order, its time to know that. Nonetheless great news, great casting and thanks for the info.

11. ollie says:

big cheerleader yay!! so awesome!!

12. Kristina says:

Wow he is popping up all over. He and Mark Sheppard seem to be everywhere lately (not that I’m complaining!). I always enjoyy it when he turns up on something I watch.

13. Lilo says:

I wonder why Mark hasn`t his own show allready. He is a great, charismatic & scene-stealing actor. I allways squee when i see him guest starring on these various shows . :D