Lost's Mark Pellegrino Cast on Person of Interest

Get More: Casting News

The Smoke Monster might want to call his agent: Person of Interest is staging a little Lost reunion on an upcoming Season 2 episode.

Mark Pellegrino, who played Lost‘s mysterious island-dweller Jacob opposite Michael Emerson’s Benjamin Linus, will appear as the edgy and charming head of a popular publishing empire on Emerson’s CBS procedural.

RELATED | Parenthood Scoop: Lost‘s ‘Kate’ Books Multi-Episode Arc – But There’s a Catch!

Person of Interest executive producer Jonathan Nolan announced Pellegrino’s casting during a panel session today at New York Comic Con.

Pellegrino’s copious recent credits include The Closer, Revolution, Being Human, Supernatural, and Grimm.

RELATED | Matt’s Inside Line: Scoop on Glee, Grey’s, Arrow, Person of Interest, Once Upon a Time and Scandal

Stoked to see Pellegrino and Emerson back together again? Hit the comments with your thoughts!

Comments (22)

• I want more of him in Revolution!!!

Comment by Lubomir Raykov – October 13, 2012 01:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ^THIS!

Comment by Dean – October 13, 2012 01:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I have a sneaking suspicion he’ll be back. :D

Comment by DL – October 13, 2012 06:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Me too, I was hoping they’d bump him up to a regular.

Comment by Kristina – October 13, 2012 10:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah I really liked him on Revolution.

Comment by Renee – October 14, 2012 09:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Pellegrino is the best thing ever! He’s a like a God to all genre shows! He was awesome in Revolution! And now he’s on my most favorite show last season! Can’t wait. Ben and Jacob reunion!! I’m so excited! Wonder if he’ll exact revenge on Ben!

Comment by Dean – October 13, 2012 01:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You get the feeling that cast must have gotten along pretty well, considering how much they seem to turn up on each other’s new shows. Finger’s crossed for Sawyer to go apartment-hunting at 666 Park Ave. :)

Comment by daisyj – October 13, 2012 01:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If past incarnations are any indication, Pellegrino’s character better watch his back around Finch!

Comment by Emily – October 13, 2012 02:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Mark was also in the Brimstone episode “Ashes.” I was happy to see him on Supernatural and Grimm. Looking forward to seeing him on Person of Interest. Wish he could show up as a regular, or at least recurring on one of the shows I watch.

Comment by KoshN – October 13, 2012 02:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This! Give the man a regular gig already! I loved seeing him recur on The Closer.

Comment by DL – October 13, 2012 06:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • If he wanted a regular gig, producers and directors would be lining up in front of his home begging him to be a lead on their shows. He just doesn’t want to be tethered to one thing for a long time which is a shame.

Comment by D – October 13, 2012 10:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love it!! Pelligrino is one of my favorites! Count me as wanting to see him again on Revolution AND Supernatural!!! Heck, Grimm too while we’re at it!!

Comment by Melanie Desi – October 13, 2012 02:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Miles Straume (Ken Leung) was also in the first episode of the season!

Comment by Josh – October 13, 2012 02:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • yes! I saw Ken Leung on there, too. I hope he gets to recur on the show.

Comment by tikkanen10 – October 13, 2012 02:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • He may be know for Lost but he will always be Lucifer in my heart! And a hilarious Satan at that!!!

Comment by Amanda (@RowdyBug) – October 13, 2012 02:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed. I often forget he was even on Lost. Haha! He’ll always be Lucifer to me.

Comment by Ari – October 13, 2012 03:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This may have been predicted by TVLine before the season started

Comment by Keren – October 13, 2012 02:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You guys should dig around and let us know if Mark Pellegrino will be a recurring star on Revolution. I am dying to know . His character was introduced as more than a one time guest and now that Revolution has a full season order, its time to know that. Nonetheless great news, great casting and thanks for the info.

Comment by Ann – October 13, 2012 03:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • big cheerleader yay!! so awesome!!

Comment by ollie – October 13, 2012 06:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow he is popping up all over. He and Mark Sheppard seem to be everywhere lately (not that I’m complaining!). I always enjoyy it when he turns up on something I watch.

Comment by Kristina – October 13, 2012 10:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wonder why Mark hasn`t his own show allready. He is a great, charismatic & scene-stealing actor. I allways squee when i see him guest starring on these various shows . :D

Comment by Lilo – October 14, 2012 03:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post