Celebrity Apprentice: All-Star Cast to Include Gary Busey, La Toya Jackson and Bret Michaels

“You’re fired — again!”

That’ll be the basic operating premise when Celebrity Apprentice kicks off an All-Star edition that is set to premiere on NBC in March 2013, marking the 13th season of Donald Trump’s reality franchise.

The strangely coiffed businessman appeared on Today this morning to announce the 13 also-rans and one former champ who’ll compete for a $250,000 donation to his or her favorite charity.

The All-Star Celebrity Apprentice cast will consist of actors Stephen Baldwin, Gary Busey, Marilu Henner, Lisa Rinna and Claudia Jordan; musicians Trace Adkins, La Toya Jackson, Lil Jon, Dee Snider and former champ Bret Michaels; plus, magician Penn Jillette, basketball star Dennis Rodman, reality staple Omarosa, and Playboy Playmate Brande Roderick.

Check out video below of Trump announcing the cast on Today, but be warned you’ll have to get his thoughts on politics — and the vice-presidential debate — beforehand.

Excited about this cast? Any notable ommissions? Hit the comments with your thoughts!

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

1. Ems says:

Trace has my vote all the way!

2. Sam says:

Marilu Henner is a nutjob, but I really like her. I’d be happy with her or Penn Jillette winning.

3. StupidPeopleShutUp says:

You’d think Omarosa would pass to decently mourn Michael Clark Duncan.

4. Brad says:

Trace Adkins is awesome.

5. Brent says:

Omarosa and LaToya not part of the cast. Where are you getting info?

6. Maro says:

Shouldn’t this be name Celebrity Apprentice – Most Out Of Touch With Reality given the cast?

7. I’m disapointed that Aubrey isn’t coming back.

8. I wish Dionne “I got your number hussy” Warwick was coming back!

9. Mike says:

Man, I wanted Holly Rob to come back, I still believe she was robbed her season. I may watch but I don’t consider all of these all stars, especially Rodman since he quit his season.

10. Blinged Up says:

This is going to be GOOD! Absolutely cannot wait.

11. Zach says:

No Aubry or Clay? I’m a little disappointed…

12. Geo says:

The only thing that could get me to watch this is if Trump didn’t come back.

13. Kim R says:

Why is this still on the air?? ;)

14. Aria says:

How can they call this an “All-Star” season when they’re bringing back Lisa Rinna, who was the second one fired from her season; and Claudia Jordan and Dennis Rodman, who were the fourth and fifth ones fired from their season, respectively? ‘Celebrity Apprentice’ already only brings back those desperate enough for publicity to be on the show, so an alleged ‘All-Stars’ version is just bringing back those desperate enough to go through the hell twice.

15. Mark says:

This isn’t All Stars at all. These people didn’t get far enough or do well enough in the game at all and what’s even worse is that they hardly caused enough drama to even care about the fact that they aren’t particularly good at the game. Also, why no Nene or Teresa?

16. Krtyr says:

Personally, I think it’s going to be a MAJOR hoot watching Gary Busey & Bret Michaels working together….I CAN’T WAIT!!!!

17. Ella says:

Ugh, why another Celebrity Apprentice? Why not a regular Apprentice? Those are way more interesting cos there’s actually a fightng drive and something at stake. Snorrrre.

18. wanda smith says:

bret michaels predicted to win again on apprentice he knows his stuff and does it well.however wishing everyone and their charities well and successful just same as mr.michaels as well.bret take care of health please with care and pray for my type 2 diabetic mom not doing well please to be ok and live and keep all evil from us all and negetivities from other people in my families surroundings and i will do same for all of u.