Exclusive 666 Park Avenue First Look: Jane Has Her Creepiest Encounter Yet!

If there’s one thing countless hours of Twilight Zone viewing has taught us, it’s that dolls — particularly of the living variety — are ridiculously creepy. And 666 Park Avenue‘s supernaturally-attuned Jane is about to learn that same lesson the hard way in the following exclusive first look from this Sunday’s installment (ABC, 10/9c).

RELATED | 666 Park Avenue‘s Rachael Taylor: Jane May Soon Lose Her Sanity and Her Relationship With Henry

Press PLAY below to see just how chilling The Drake can get for Rachael Taylor‘s tormented alter ego, and then hit the comments to share your thoughts on the building’s spooks.

Loading video...
TAGS: ,
GET MORE: Uncategorized

1. TMW says:

I’m already fast-forwarding through Jane’s “encounters.” She’s pretty but simply not compelling.

2. Rachel says:

If only the phone in her hand somehow allowed her to call someone to let her out…

3. Jason says:

I enjoy this show…I love the creepy factor…

4. Lisa says:

Its honestly sad how much of a better series American Horror Story is. Shows like this just cant be made on network television. I dont hate the show, its potential is just being wasted on PG thrills and mediocre acting (aside from O’Quinn and Williams of course)

5. D says:

I just watch the show because it feels like old-school horror and I’m enjoying it so far.

6. When a phone says low battery it does not mean its going to die right there, it usually takes about 10 or so mins. But other then that I love this show and I hope it picks up in ratings.

7. lala says:

I wanted to love this series..I REALLY did..but I prefer real horror series like AHS or Walking Dead..where they can actually get away with being scary.

8. Chicago Dan says:

Her creepiest encounter YET – in episode 3? LOL

9. Linda says:

Love the show just creepy Enough, you can only go so far on regular TV

10. ILikeTV says:

This should have been in the pilot episode. Mistakes: The title, the plain and boring lead couple, Nancy Drew theme, not having Vanessa and Terry (the real stars) in the promo poster, seriously?! And treating Vanessa like an extra. Keep dragging this out and you’ll drag it into the cancellation graveyard. Now that is scary!

11. Kim Dolinski says:

well, i know if i was locked in a creepy room and ”some one” grabbed my leg,i would of screamed, crapped my pants, and then died