Exclusive 666 Park Avenue First Look: Jane Has Her Creepiest Encounter Yet!

Get More: Uncategorized

If there’s one thing countless hours of Twilight Zone viewing has taught us, it’s that dolls — particularly of the living variety — are ridiculously creepy. And 666 Park Avenue‘s supernaturally-attuned Jane is about to learn that same lesson the hard way in the following exclusive first look from this Sunday’s installment (ABC, 10/9c).

RELATED | 666 Park Avenue‘s Rachael Taylor: Jane May Soon Lose Her Sanity and Her Relationship With Henry

Press PLAY below to see just how chilling The Drake can get for Rachael Taylor‘s tormented alter ego, and then hit the comments to share your thoughts on the building’s spooks.

Loading video...

Comments (14)

• I’m already fast-forwarding through Jane’s “encounters.” She’s pretty but simply not compelling.

Comment by TMW – October 11, 2012 10:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If only the phone in her hand somehow allowed her to call someone to let her out…

Comment by Rachel – October 11, 2012 10:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Considering that room that she entered was surrounded by concrete with a metal door and is in the basement, she may not have a signal…

Comment by Ashlee – October 11, 2012 10:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • But she doesn’t know that because she hasn’t even tried using her phone to call anyone, instead she’s just using the flashlight app.

Comment by Rachel – October 11, 2012 11:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • HAHA! Agreed indeed!

Comment by Lisa Garcia – October 11, 2012 10:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I enjoy this show…I love the creepy factor…

Comment by Jason – October 11, 2012 10:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Its honestly sad how much of a better series American Horror Story is. Shows like this just cant be made on network television. I dont hate the show, its potential is just being wasted on PG thrills and mediocre acting (aside from O’Quinn and Williams of course)

Comment by Lisa – October 11, 2012 10:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just watch the show because it feels like old-school horror and I’m enjoying it so far.

Comment by D – October 11, 2012 12:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • When a phone says low battery it does not mean its going to die right there, it usually takes about 10 or so mins. But other then that I love this show and I hope it picks up in ratings.

Comment by fernando rodriguez (@Fernanaberry) – October 11, 2012 01:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wanted to love this series..I REALLY did..but I prefer real horror series like AHS or Walking Dead..where they can actually get away with being scary.

Comment by lala – October 11, 2012 01:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Her creepiest encounter YET – in episode 3? LOL

Comment by Chicago Dan – October 11, 2012 01:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love the show just creepy Enough, you can only go so far on regular TV

Comment by Linda – October 11, 2012 07:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This should have been in the pilot episode. Mistakes: The title, the plain and boring lead couple, Nancy Drew theme, not having Vanessa and Terry (the real stars) in the promo poster, seriously?! And treating Vanessa like an extra. Keep dragging this out and you’ll drag it into the cancellation graveyard. Now that is scary!

Comment by ILikeTV – October 11, 2012 08:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • well, i know if i was locked in a creepy room and ”some one” grabbed my leg,i would of screamed, crapped my pants, and then died

Comment by Kim Dolinski – October 11, 2012 08:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post