Exclusive Walking Dead Photos: Andrea and Michonne Banished to Suburgatory?

What could be scarier than the zombies that The Walking Dead‘s Andrea and Michonne encounter every other day? The answer, it would seem, is a visit to the sticks!

As you can see in the first of these two exclusive behind-the-scenes images from the AMC hit’s Oct. 28 episode, the post-apocalyptic Thelma and Louise are (apparently) invading the Governor-run town of Mayberry Woodbury.

The second image is even more chilling, it’s so quaint: Andrea looks like she’s hanging out at the local library — or perhaps someone’s study? All that’s missing are doilies and a cuppa tea!

RELATED | The Latest on a Possible Walking Dead Prequel Movie

While you take a gander and hit the comments with your speculations, I’ll take this moment to remind you that The Walking Dead‘s third season kicks off this Sunday at 9/8c on AMC.

The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 3

The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 3

Photo Credit: Gene Page/AMC

Comments (62)

• I am so excited about Andrea’s storyline in season 3! I can’t wait to see what will happen.

Comment by S – October 10, 2012 10:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ditto! fave character on the show

Comment by Frankieboy – October 10, 2012 10:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I am too! At first I was so mad that they left her behind at the farm but now that she’s met up with Michonne I have a feeling Andrea is going to be quite the badass when the show returns!!!!

Comment by Ava – October 10, 2012 10:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i did not like shane’s dead

Comment by martha villanueva – October 12, 2012 06:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • shane turned out to be a real a hole im happy he turned.. p.s, i love the game, and the book the zombie survival hand book,all great.

Comment by alex – October 13, 2012 02:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Andrea sucks!

Comment by Ryan – October 11, 2012 02:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You suck

Comment by Rick Grimes – October 12, 2012 11:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • this is true..i hate her..she is just a snob who should have died at the farm

Comment by Jason – October 12, 2012 12:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Andrea is gay! Pathetic character

Comment by Dillon – October 11, 2012 02:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Does your mommy know you stay up late and watch the Walking Dead on a school night Dillon?

Comment by Harvey Walbanger – October 12, 2012 11:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m not a fan of andrea either… she’s unstable and not in a badass way like shane she’s just pitiful :/

Comment by jennifer – October 12, 2012 12:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Do does this mean they are not cutting off Rick’s arm?

Comment by mike – October 12, 2012 11:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I doubt it. Doubt any of the extreme violent stuff from the comic happens.

Comment by Bryan Weber Jr – October 12, 2012 11:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • YEAH I KNOW!! I don’t think the Governor in the show is as crazy as the character in the comic. I think maybe Merle will cut off Rick’s hand as payback. Or maybe Merle will be the only 1 handed character. But I have an idea that TDawg will be the first character to die in season 3. Now that Michonne is here, there’s really no need for the random token black dude that does nothing.

Comment by lex – October 12, 2012 11:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I meant governor in the show is NOT as crazy as the comic character

Comment by lex – October 12, 2012 11:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Super excited!!! Been waiting forever for season 3!!! Yay!!!

Comment by Jessica – October 12, 2012 11:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Andrea is awful…

Comment by Julie – October 12, 2012 11:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • wish they would off rick’s wife

Comment by spec – October 12, 2012 11:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Patience…….
      Read the comic you will be pleased. :)

Comment by lex – October 12, 2012 11:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Keep watching a bit longer ;)

Comment by Sam – October 12, 2012 11:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • You’re assuming they keep to the comic script. Remember what happened to Daryl in the comic? Nope, me neither – he wasn’t IN the comic! They have changed a lot so far; I won’t be surprised if they pull a True Blood and go completely askew with the TV series compared to the books…

Comment by Mike – October 12, 2012 11:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Wanna put money on it?

They are only going to do 1 season of the Governor. If it’s more than one season, the show would be drawn out and boring, kinda like how season 2 was getting at Hershel’s farm. The show has surprisingly been pretty on point with the comic – but obviously a lot of adding and subtracting. Now they are going to be in the prison and soon meeting the Governor, don’t see the similarities? Season 3 will end with the Governor destroying the prison and killing Lori.

Season 4 will start – they will probably stop briefly at Stokes Church, meet the priest and canibals then end up in DC at Alexandria Safe-Zone. By the end of season 4 they will meet Jesus and find the Hilltop Colony, and run into Negan where he will kill Glen for the season 4 finale.

Comment by lex – October 12, 2012 12:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • GREAT :DDDDD

Comment by ozzyampedusa – October 12, 2012 01:18 PM PDT
          • SPOILER!!!!!!

Comment by tINA BARNHART – October 12, 2012 01:55 PM PDT
          • How do you know all this. I know you didn’t just think of it randomly either

Comment by DarlyD – October 12, 2012 03:10 PM PDT
          • DarlyD have you read the comics?

Comment by Shauntae – October 12, 2012 07:36 PM PDT
    • I bet you that they can’t kill her…her unborn kid will somehow be the saving grace and immune to the disease….that or they will go all “Claire From Lost” on us and make the kid meaningless…also…am i the only one thats noted that Ricks wife somehow became WAYYYYY more preggers than she was in the season finale? WTF?

Comment by Tony Tenold – October 12, 2012 11:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Season 1 finale – CDC blows up, kills Jenner and black chick.
        Season 2 mid finale – find zombie Sofia and kill her
        Season 2 finale – kill Shane and a ton of zombies
        Season 3 finale – kill Lori & baby
        Season 4 finale – kill Glen

you can call me Nostradamus
        lol jk jk

Comment by lex – October 12, 2012 12:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • They’re doing a timeskip. :>

Comment by AnE – October 12, 2012 12:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • They are skipping through the equivalent of a winter.

Comment by Ari – October 12, 2012 03:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ditto…she’s a lieing whore….

Comment by Julie – October 12, 2012 12:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think Darrells brother is going to cut ricks arm off instead of the governor. And andrea better shape up and turn into her books badass persona already, or ship outt

Comment by chez – October 12, 2012 11:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love you guys your program is awesome i can’t wait im so exited :)

Comment by Mara Yaya – October 12, 2012 11:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Andrea is by far one of my favorite characters on the show (the other being Daryl) I just wish she were more like her comic character. A lot more bad ass. Here’s to hoping this season she isn’t so needy!

Comment by deansmistress22 – October 12, 2012 11:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • yup, she kicks ass in the comics.

Comment by sean – October 12, 2012 11:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wish she would of died at the end of season 2 but thats just me.

Comment by Dan – October 12, 2012 12:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree dont worry

Comment by Jason – October 12, 2012 12:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really can’t wait for Sunday. Come fast Sunday.

Comment by Liliveth – October 12, 2012 12:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love every single character on the show, they all have they’re own personality!!!!

Comment by Diana cowan – October 12, 2012 12:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My day was just made when i read that other people hate Rick’s wife too! Now i wish i had read the comics.

Comment by Becca – October 12, 2012 12:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Shes a little manipulator and needs to watch her bratty pain in the ass kid that does’nt listen

Comment by lemondrops39 – October 12, 2012 01:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “cuppa tea?” Really?

Comment by JCamp – October 12, 2012 12:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Should of killed Andrea when she shot Daryl in the head

Comment by Rickroll – October 12, 2012 01:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed, god that made me hate her.

Comment by Matt – October 12, 2012 03:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Anyone see Carl!? Lori needs to become lunch. Won’t keep an eye on call. Plays Rick against Shane and gets mad when Shane loses. I didn’t like Andrea at first. She was siding with Shane. Then she came around. I like her now. Darryl is the man. May kill his brother later.

Comment by Alan C – October 12, 2012 01:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • From what I heard they are going to make the prison last two seasons. I don’t know if its true but it makes sense concidering they were only at hershels farm for three issues of the comic and made a whole season out of it. They were at the prison for 36 issues. If they start blowing through that many issues in one season they will catch up with the comics in no time.

Comment by Brad – October 12, 2012 01:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Anybody here familiar with the concept of the “spoiler alert”? I’m glad I’m up to date with the comics, if I hadn’t the show would’ve just been ruined. Not everyone has read the comic, and I’m sure that the majority of those watching the show even haven’t.

Comment by dostiguy – October 12, 2012 01:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You really think they’re going to get to the Alexandria safe zone by season 4? Deluded much??

Comment by adam – October 12, 2012 01:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • She is awesome in the show…..that’s probably why everyone hates her. She does a great job as her character. Everyone is amazing on the show. LOVE IT :)

Comment by Loni Johnson – October 12, 2012 02:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i kinda hate tv Andrea, in the comics she is awesome but ever since the scene when she shoots Daryl thinking he was a walker when everyone told her not too I’ve just hated her. She is a whiny entitled bitch. Here’s hoping Michonne out shines her in every way.

Comment by Matt – October 12, 2012 03:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I kinda think it’s cool if the show strays from the comics. It’s kinda like getting 2 different stories for characters you really love…or love to hate! Love the show, love the comics.

Comment by zombielovinsteph – October 12, 2012 03:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love the show sooo ready for some action lol love zombies

Comment by Crystal – October 12, 2012 06:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yeah I definitely did not like the spoilers. Wish I had been warned.

Comment by twisterfandunn – October 12, 2012 09:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Haha I don’t really like Andrea but she’s still ok to me I like rick and Carl hate Shane and rick wife >:( adulterous pair

Comment by Dawson – October 13, 2012 12:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I agree about Lori, somebody needs to off her Olive Oil skinny bitch ass. Love Daryl! I don’t care he wasn’t in the comics, he’s awesome!!

Comment by Djmomma – October 13, 2012 05:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thank You! Too much of an “And they lived happily ever after”. How is the whole family still intact?

Comment by Chic83 – October 13, 2012 08:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I relly love the walking dead thay rock!!!

Comment by Sophiea evans – October 13, 2012 04:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Rick and Darrell
    Are my favorite characters they can’t die

Comment by victoria – October 14, 2012 06:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Darrel and rick.glen also rules.I didn’t like the fact that Sophia turned into a walker and rick had to kill her.season 3 at the end who the hell were those other men and did they know Darrel?can’t wait for Sunday…whoop whoop.:)

Comment by nikki – October 15, 2012 07:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • michonne and rick need to hook up

Comment by michonnes pet – December 10, 2012 12:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love the show so much. I rlly hope they go on to the Alexandria Safe Zone by Season 4 because theres so much more to cover. Lookz like carol will die with judith when it comez back Feb 10th. And from what it lookz like the governor will attack the prison at the end of season 3 and from that the prison will be long gone and wont have to be used again. Season 4 take us somewhere new. KEEP US MOVING….FORWARD. Dont stay at the prison because it WILL get extremely OLD and very BORING. Nuff said. Oh and keep everyone but kill off Axel and the governor soon. Andrea iz turning into a badass just be patient. Shes turning into another Michonne lol.

Comment by Dakota Cates – January 11, 2013 06:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post