Psych Season 7 Premiere Date Is Revealed

Psych Season 7Finally.

After testing Psych fans’ patience as long as they could, USA Network on Wednesday enlisted cast members James Roday, Dule Hill, Maggie Lawson and Timothy Omundson to announce the premiere date for Season 7, via a Facebook video.

The adventures of Shawn, Gus, Juliet et al will resume on Wednesday, Feb. 27, 2013 (at 10/9c) — aka almost 10 months after the Season 6 finale, in which Shawn’s pop got popped by Wojohowitz.

RELATED | Psych @ Comic-Con: Fantastic Season 7 – and Beyond! – Scoop, and a Major Death?

Will Season 7 be worth the wait? Well, on tap is a no less than a musical episode featuring guest stars such as Barry Bostwick, Ally Sheedy (reprising her role as Yang), Rent actor Anthony Rapp and 2 Broke Girls‘ Brooke Lyons.

Also, in keeping with the series’ affection for all things Breakfast Clubby, Anthony Michael Hall is set to show up as a police consultant who has no patience for psychics. Gus, meanwhile, is getting not one but two crush interests, played by Parminder Nagra (ER) and Garcelle Beauvais (Franklin & Bash).

Once again: Psych Season 7, Feb. 27. Finally.

Exclusive Psych Video: James Roday, Dule Hill and Show Boss Steve Franks Talk Season 7

Loading video...

1. Ashley says:

When i first watched psych i fell instantly in love!!!!!!! But that last episode in season six i was so upset now i have to wait!!! No way!

2. Alley :) says:

At least it came back on.You people are so Impatient . They do this so that they have time to advertise it to come on. Personally i would do the same. The more excited people get to wait for it to come on.

• “you people are so impatient”

Seriously? 10 months between seasons? Impatient?

That’s how you lose viewership.

So they have time to advertise, then why not go two years between seasons?

I miss the “old days” when a season started in September, ended in May and was off for only 3 months. There were about 40 seasons back then, now many shows have 10, 15 or 20 episodes.

Hmmmm. I feel like the “grumpy old man!”

3. kingddd says:

what time does it start tommorow?

4. Lori says:

Just happy it’s back! Not sure where this season is going – maybe just shaking things up a bit. Psych and Monk my all time favorites.

5. anonomyous says:

anyone know when seventh season is being broadcasted on Netflix?
    Amazon?
    HBO?
    etc…..

6. iosua says:

And you doin episodes of season 7?
    In addition to the 5 already made​​?
    Because I’m a big fan and I want to know!!!!!!

7. Maggie Lawson says:

By the way psych is at the same amount if seasons as Buffy the vampire Slayer, it was my favorite T.V show when I was little.

8. Maggie Lawson says:

I can’t believe I found and actor on an awesome show who has the same name as me =D

9. Benny07 says:

I’ve been a huge fan of Psych for years. But I must say, this season isn’t living up to the standard and quality of the last six. Are they trying to kill it? They need to go back to the basics of what made Psych special. How about focusing on solving crimes in their special and unique way instead of all of the other topics that are the center of most of this years epidodes.

10. Blattdog says:

I want to know what happened to henrey

11. I like this article. I would like to part of it on my blog. Let me know it it’s

12. psychshawn says:

i really what this to come on on Saturdays and every day.

13. MJ says:

I hear what everyone is saying, but give them the benefit of the doubt guys, instead of jumping to conclusions. I to myself just found the series and am addicted to it :)
    But at least they came out with it right?!
    its definitely worth waiting for :)