Exclusive Covert Affairs First Look: Annie and Eyal Try Not to Catch a Train

Get More: Exclusive, First Look, Video

When Covert Affairs resumes its super-solid Season 3 next Tuesday at 10/9c, one might say the USA Network spy drama is definitely on the right track — and TVLine has an exclusive first look.

RELATED | USA Renews White Collar, Covert Affairs and Royal Pains

When last we tuned in, Annie (played by Piper Perabo) had put an end to double agent Lena’s duplicity with a couple of bullets. But as a result, she landed in hot water over there in Russia. As such, Joan decides to enlist Annie’s special friend and Mossad agent Eyal Lavin (returning guest star Oded Fehr) to pull off an off-book extraction.

RELATED | Covert Affairs Scoop: Ask Ausiello Reveals Who’s Playing Eyal’s Mossad Boss

In this clip from what show boss Matt Corman calls Covert‘s “most high-octane hour” yet, we see that Annie and Eyal apparently learned nothing from the sad tale of Ray Brower, as they dance along train tracks that are very much in use.

“Their relationship is going to develop over this back six [episodes],” Corman shared. “They’re spending more time together, so it’ll deepen and it will be tested in ways that we haven’t yet seen.”

Loading video...

Comments (19)

• Dang I need to resist watching this! I’ve already watched 3 sneaks from this ep and I don’t want to spoil myself too much. I just got into this show last month and have since been catching up on seasons 1 and 2. I’ve only got like 5 eps left to catch up on and then I’ll have seen all of them. Seasons 1 and 2 are still fun/entertaining but season 3 is a BIG step up in quality. And now that I’ve caught up on the backseasons I can say that I am THRILLED they are bringing Eyal back for these back six eps. I LOVE him and all the eps I’ve seen of him so far have been some of my faves of the series.

Comment by maryploppins – October 10, 2012 10:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Annie & Eyal <3 Love when they're together. Oded Fehr episodes are always great and amoung my favorites of the series.

Comment by Eliza – October 10, 2012 10:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Me too. He is so suave!

Comment by GeoDiva – October 10, 2012 11:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Absolutely, on all counts!

Comment by Svenska – October 10, 2012 09:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • YAAAASSSSS!

Eyal is Annie’s best (potential) pairing. So much chemistry!

I’m sure Annie/Auggie will be so pressed during these six episodes, bashing the show (and Eyal) on media formats

Comment by Mila – October 10, 2012 11:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Amazing chemistry ever since they first met back in Zurich.

Comment by Svenska – October 10, 2012 09:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t know, I am not watching. I like Eyal,’s character and he certainly beats Auggie, but after “Simon” and how the writers blatantly killed off the character and then posted notice on every venue possible, in a gloating sort of manner, I lost all respect, esp for this Matt Corman,whomever he may be. Annie had the MOST chemistry with Simon Fischer, and he brought so much to the show, I believe that is one of the reasons it is even continuing. The prior season was not that good.

Comment by MGL – October 10, 2012 11:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Matt Corman is the series creator and executive producer.

Comment by Irishgirl – October 10, 2012 11:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Did you know that Oded Fehr and Richard Coyle know each other? They went to drama school together in England. Simon might want you to support his buddy Eyal. :-)

Comment by Svenska – October 11, 2012 02:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WOHO! I love Eyal and Annie together!!

Comment by Kelly – October 10, 2012 11:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Awesome news, love eyal!!

Comment by B – October 10, 2012 12:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love the character of Eyal and the actor playing him but I think he’s too old for Annie.

Comment by tp – October 10, 2012 01:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I disagree. How old do you think ANnie is supposed to be in the show?

Comment by Svenska – October 10, 2012 09:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yeah, Eyal is good but Simon was great. Why settle for less. Writers should know by now how much their viewers liked the character, but they don’t seem to care. Well, I don’t care for the show anymore. I’m not going to watch unless they bring Simon back.

Comment by nothappy – October 10, 2012 07:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Nothappy: Are you stomping your feet and crossing your arms? Unfortunately, Simon is gone but Richard Coyle the actor is very busy with two new films and a play due out. You can also watch old episodes of “Coupling” in which he plays a fellow named Jeff/Geoff.

Comment by Svenska – October 10, 2012 09:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • LOL. yes, that’s exactly what i’m doing. me no happy no more unless Richard Coyle is back in CA!!!!!

Comment by nothappy – October 10, 2012 10:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Perhaps Mr. Coyle doesn’t want to return?

Comment by Svenska – October 11, 2012 02:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i guess i must be the only person who couldn’t stand Simon. i like her with eyal so much more.

Comment by summre – October 11, 2012 03:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am regular visitor, how are you everybody?
    This article posted at this web site is really pleasant.

Comment by social media case study – November 25, 2013 10:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post