Glee: 14 Questions We Want Answered!

Get More: Glee, Photo Gallery

Something called “the national pastime” is putting the brakes on Season 4 of Glee till early November — an especially painful twist of fate considering all the relationship fallout and gasp-inducing drama stirred up in the show’s most recent episode, “The Break Up,” which aired last Thursday.

To help pass the long absence (surely it’ll make our hearts grow fonder, though, right?) we’ve concocted a list of 14 burning questions we can’t wait to see answered when Glee returns to the airwaves.

RELATED | Exclusive Post Mortem: Glee Boss on ‘Break-Up’ Fallout, Promises ‘Nothing Is Set in Stone’ – Plus: Cory Monteith ‘Sad, Nostalgic’ in Episode’s Wake

Check ‘em out in the photo gallery below, then hit the comments with the story arcs that you’re dying to see play out before the end of the year.

Tags:

Comments (295)

• There are enough hetero Couples on Glee and no one wants to see Brittany and Sam. Brittana has a huge Fanbase, they will never be that stupid to pair Brittany with Sam. Because they will never have Fans that care for them like they do for Brittana.

Comment by Songbird – October 9, 2012 03:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You bait people to say “homo” when you use terms like “hetero”. Also, humble yourself, mighty Brittana fan.

Comment by Anna – October 9, 2012 04:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Oh Anna, your homophobia is showing.

Comment by C. – October 9, 2012 04:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • This is the dumbest comment I’ve read all day. Bravo.

Comment by Dom – October 9, 2012 04:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Nice homophobia there.

Comment by Patrick – October 9, 2012 04:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Brittany is a idiot hmmm ok but who dumped her cos she had a energy exchange with a fugly library girl. Santana is a moron for dumping Brittany

Comment by m – October 9, 2012 03:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I do hope Tina gets her moment in the spotlight when or if they continue to do show choir competitions. LONG OVERDUE.

My burning question is: Why is Rachel such a loser that she can’t actually make new friends at NYADA? Would it kill you to make some new pals outside of the only four people she knows in New York outside old friends, new love interests, and teachers?

Comment by Kalee – October 9, 2012 03:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh yay more pointless relationship. There’s something unsettling with this breaking up the two interracia couplesl, not ti mention the only lesbian pairing, just to c

Comment by Kat – October 9, 2012 03:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really don’t want Sam and Brittany dating. I like them as friends. As a couple they wouldn’t work.

Comment by Mar – October 9, 2012 03:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh yay more pointless relationships. There’s something unsettling in breaking up the two interracial couples, not to mention the only lesbian pairing, just to stick the dumb blonde boy with the dumb blond girl. How progressive of you Glee.

Comment by Kat – October 9, 2012 03:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • YES to Santana in New York but no to a contrived friendship with Rachel and Kurt. BIG FAT NO to “flowers in the attic” Brittany and Sam, barfing at the thought tbh. I want single Brittany to focus on her grades to get out of high school fast, not yet another boring white straight couple forced together to pair the spares.

Also, needs more Mercedes.

Comment by Kay – October 9, 2012 03:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Stop trying to make BRAM Happen! It’s NOT GONNA HAPPEN!

Comment by Reina – October 9, 2012 03:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • STOP TRYING TO MAKE BRAM HAPPEN . IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

Comment by Fezzz – October 9, 2012 03:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Really? Burning question? I would like to know WHEN Santana and Brittany will be getting back together. I do not give a crap about anyone else they may be paired with. Which would really be unfair, given that their only deep and meaningful CONVERSATION as a couple was about the break up. I honestly don’t understand why we are forced to continuously BEG for Brittany and Santana to be a couple ON SCREEN.

Comment by Darla Murray – October 9, 2012 03:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They are never ever ever….

Comment by Taylor – October 9, 2012 04:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I detest the idea of Brit and Sam, Its a awful and unoriginal so lbr Glee will prob go there. If they had only given Brittana the time and respect they deserved their scenes would have been amazing, It seriously baffles me why they refused to write scenes for them. I do like the Idea of Sam and Sugar tho..so again they prob wont go there.. ugh Glee it is exhausting to look at you. #BrittanaForever…yo!

Comment by BoooUWhore – October 9, 2012 03:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Would LOVE to see Brittany and Sam date–might give me a reason not to continue fast-forwarding through the Lima scenes; couldn’t care less about Mercedes or her life or if she ever comes back (no offense to Amber Riley, but I hate the character); looking forward to more NY scenes and Quinn and Santana returns.

Comment by Kristina – October 9, 2012 03:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oddly, I’m fast forwarding through the NY side right now. Total yawn fest. Odd how that works eh?

Comment by Adam – October 9, 2012 03:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can Brittany just graduate early? Like in January, and then Santana and Brittany can go to NYC together? Please?

It is so UNFAIR for you to push Brittany with a boy, again, when Brittany and Santana didn’t even get decent lines or any on screen coupledom aside from the break up.

Comment by DreamsBe (@DreamsBe) – October 9, 2012 03:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No more pointless relationships on glee please! We just went thru every single couples break ups which makes a lot of last season really really pointless. Give me friendships.

Not as pointless as Samcedes seriously we got so many episodes on them and they weren’t even a couple and what did happen to them?

Tina needs to sing more too late to give her a real storyline just let her sing. Artie too and he needs a makeover.

Klaine broke up horribly I don’t even like them but that was so wrong and messed up. Way to ruin an important male couple on primetime television.

Brittana hardly spoke and once they do they break up for no real reason just cause Santana glanced at another girl omg. And they call Brittany dumb. Biracial lesbians never given a real storyline yet popular on primetime television so do nothing with them. Glee is so revolutionary lol.

Comment by Leona – October 9, 2012 03:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The sole thought of Brittany and Sam together as a couple is upsetting to me because I like them as friends and I don’t want Glee to ruin this for me to create yet another boring incestuos choir room couple. It’s just tiring, and there’s enough straight couples on Glee. I hope Brittana reunite again.

Yes to Santana in NYC, can’t wait to see her there, but I’d like to see her making it on her own. I don’t really care about the newbies, so I want to see Mercedes and Quinn again.

Comment by Valerie – October 9, 2012 03:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Sam and Brittany dating is gross. They are to much alike and it won’t catch on at all a repeat of barfie. This is a dumb idea and its Glee so I wouldn’t put it past them to do it because in their minds they probably think its revolutionary just like IKAG or more commonly known as IHAG. They are reaching that level of stupidity again if this happens. How original break up the bi/lesbian relationship so the bi girl can be paired with a single straight white male yay. They will lose a big fanbase if they follow through with this idea. Honestly can Brittany be single to focus on graduating and then join Santana in NY that would be far more interesting. Unless I hear news about Brittana getting back together I think I will be quitting this show and watching Grey’s where they treat lesbian/bisexuals relationships with respect and not have there only storyline be about a sextape and have there first private conversation about there relationship be about an “unofficial breakup”.

Comment by Faye – October 9, 2012 03:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I´m not sure what Joe has to do with Quinn returning, there was nothing there the only “romance” they had was when Joe poked his boner at her thigh. No thank you and why does every woman on this show need a friggin man ?

Comment by elsa – October 9, 2012 03:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What happened to “focus on characters’ storylines not their relationships”??? I’m tired of love triangles and after the last episode it makes especially the Finchel storyline cheaper… And please, I’m not even a Brittana shipper, but putting her together with Sam? Terrible idea! Focus on Rachel on NYADA (please get rid of Brody, and give her a real friend) and Finn trying to figure out his life. I’m looking foward to that!

Comment by Mag – October 9, 2012 03:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Right. I thought the whole reason for “The Break Up” was to destroy those relationships and focus on the individuals and not create more couples. These writers don’t know what they want to do. I am getting tired of all this crap. I hope the next few episodes are better than the first three. Episode 4 was the best, but it was so heartbreaking to see the couples we have come to care about (except Jake and Kitty – didn’t really get attached to them at all) break up. Especially Kurt and Blaine (why they had to have Blaine cheat is beyond me).

Comment by Kay – October 25, 2012 09:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • yes to finn getting a new romance

Comment by Pierce – October 9, 2012 03:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • glee doesn’t let woman on the show be single and independent let alone do they let boy/girl FRIENDSHIPS happen. hell they don’t even let girls be friends. they’re probably so excited the lesbian couple is over to give us another heterosexual couple where the boy becomes the hero and solves all of the girls problems with her thinking he’s a genius. over it.

Comment by i don't want any of it – October 9, 2012 03:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • oh and you know that if bram DOES happen, they’re going to get x1000 more substance and depth to their relationship than brittana ever did. ha

Comment by i don't want any of it – October 9, 2012 03:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s a shame the writers don’t care about Tina, because her and Sam were hot in the Gimme More number. They’re both single and they broke up with their s.o. a long time ago, I’d like to see that relationship. I liked them when they sang ’3.’ Plus Sam has abs and we know Tina loves them. ;)
    I don’t like the idea of Sam and Brittany as friends or more because they made Sam extra dumb to justify the two blond bonding.
    I think Brittany need to be single and concentrate on graduating.
    Santana can go to nyada, be roommate with Rachel and Kurt and hook up with Cassandra.
    I like Kurt working at vogue because I think it’s more him than nyada.

Comment by Dylan – October 9, 2012 03:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If god forbid Brittany/Sam ever happened, how revolutionary would it be for Glee to break up the only two interracial relationships (Brittana and Samcedes) to put together dumb blonde boy and dumb blonde girl? They should get an award for this imo. REVOLUTIONARY! GROUNDBREAKING!

Comment by Felix – October 9, 2012 03:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Finn should get a hot ass girl! Cory M is looking mightly fine lately so that would be all sorts of hot (rachel berry not so much, she is looking just plain slutty)

Comment by gramophone – October 9, 2012 03:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Get it FInn!

Comment by brandon – October 9, 2012 03:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why ruin Brittany and Sam’s friendship with a relationship??. They are awesome as buddies. They are Joey and Phoebe 2.0! So much potential. Be smart Glee

Comment by TVgeek – October 9, 2012 03:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Says the Brittana shipper.

Comment by Sigh. – October 9, 2012 04:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Curious about Finn’s new LI. I want to see more of single!Kurt. BIG NO to Brittany and Sam, that’s just terrible on so many levels. Brittany should just stay single, focus on school and graduate earlier to join Santana in NYC while she’s working at Callbacks (the bar we saw in TBU). I’m still waiting for Tina to be more in the spotlight, and I’m also eagerly waiting for Mercedes’ return, I miss her voice. Don’t care about the newbies and their drama AT ALL.

Comment by Brett – October 9, 2012 03:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is Glee going to do incest now? Because that’s what Brittany and Sam are.

Comment by Sienna – October 9, 2012 03:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You got it, Glee’s next PSA is about incest.

Comment by Reese – October 9, 2012 03:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t care who they throw at Finn or Rachel. After watching them in the break up episode, I will never take any relationship they have with someone else seriously. Finn and Rachel are it for each other. They just need this time apart to figure out how they fit into the world. I do agree though that I would like to see some shirtless Finn scenes (with Rachel of course).

Comment by Josie – October 9, 2012 03:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Or maybe they are just clinging to each other because they are both confused and they are familiar together. They are in completely different places in their lives and while I am sure they will end up in the end. In the real world they would be over and done with. I think it’s totally normal for Finn to start seeing other girls.

Comment by romantica – October 9, 2012 03:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • why do people even care what brittany does with her dumb ass. she ate chocolate from a litterbox, she is not mentally stable. and santana doesn’t seem to be that into her and broke up so she can have sex with other girls lol.

Comment by just saying – October 9, 2012 03:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Josh Groban should be Sue’s baby daddy!

Comment by Princess Adora – October 9, 2012 03:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Finn and his new love interest are like the only thing I am looking forward too. Wonder what it would be like. Interesting!

Comment by august – October 9, 2012 03:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Rachel and Brody are the most boring thing I ever had to witness. So glad Finn is out doing his own thing.

Comment by SylvesterSue – October 9, 2012 03:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “a romantic courtship kind of situation or a torrid, shirtless affair that takes advantage of his post-Boot Camp hotnessl” BOTH PLEASE HEHE.

Comment by mamat – October 9, 2012 03:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am here for Finn having a new girl. I am here for that. #yes

Comment by ZoeeyDeschanel – October 9, 2012 03:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s great. And the girl won’t be a immature high school girl like with all his other relationships. He deserves it imo.

Comment by ooh – October 9, 2012 03:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yes. I want them to put Finn with an older woman. Not a cougar tho. Puck can have them lol No, but a hot girl a few years older than Finn who crushes on him would be a great storyline!

Comment by Halie – October 10, 2012 02:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Interested in seeing Mercedes and Quinn again and Santana in NY working at a bar or something. LOL no to Sam and Brittany, worst couple, worst everything, don’t even suggest it. Mildly curious about Finn’s possible new love interest. Who cares about the new characters?

Comment by Reese – October 9, 2012 04:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They better deliver on this new love interest for Finn Hudson. I am actually quite intrigued.

Comment by Chris – October 9, 2012 04:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Really hope they are not lying about this.

Comment by Nora – October 9, 2012 04:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Seriously no one is asking any of these question. NO ONE.

Comment by KiKi – October 9, 2012 04:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please let Finn find a cute girl, I don’t want him sitting around sulking, pining for Rachel. He’s a hot piece of ass, he will attract the ladies.Actually curious to see where they are taking this and I hope they are serious about his.

Don’t care about Brittany or Sam or whatever. Honestly..

Comment by Deathcab – October 9, 2012 04:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Who cares about the NY storyline now that Finn is back in Lima. Rachel and Kurt are very unlikable when they are in NY on their own tbh. Will be skipping that for sure.

Comment by JeffWringer – October 9, 2012 04:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • MTE. I never thought I’d say it but I feel much less interested in the NYC side now.

Comment by Lee – October 9, 2012 07:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • oh tvline no one cares about that brittany/sam abomination, stop trying to make it happen. no one cares about the newbies, either. santana in nyc should’ve already happened.

Comment by wiz – October 9, 2012 04:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wish they’d just drop the Lima half of the show, they’re just doing the same thing over and over. Move the show to NY and follow Kurt and Rachel. I’ve loved all of their scenes, but hate when the show shifts back to Lima for another boring story they’ve done before.

Comment by Laurie – October 9, 2012 04:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • BRAM IS HAPPENING, HAHAHAHHA. BRAMMMMMMMMMM

Comment by Trying to be as annoying as all the brittana shippers commenting. is it working? – October 9, 2012 04:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Brit/Sam: who cares. Finn/new love intersest: very excited, Rachel/Brody: SNOOZE…honestly Glee.

Comment by Readyforit – October 9, 2012 04:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • YES to a new love interest for Finn just because I’m curious about what they’re cooking up.
    BIG NO to Sam and Brittany as a couple for several reasons. I just want a normal friendship on Glee and I really like them as friends, so NO Glee, don’t mess this up. Bleh.
    YES to Santana in NYC. I want her to struggle, maybe work at some bar. I like her snarky frenemy-ship with Kurt and Rachel. The NY side is honestly boring at the moment.
    Couldn’t care less about the new characters.

Comment by Grant – October 9, 2012 04:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Brody/Rachel = snoozefest.
    Finn is actually getting a LI? Huh. Curious to see the girl.
    Santana’s gonna drop out for sure IMO but I don’t wanna see her suddenly be buddy buddy with Kurt and Rachel. I hope she still has her snark.
    Brittany and Sam as a romantic pairing is nightmare fuel. KILL IT WITH FIRE. I hope Brittany graduates earlier or something.
    I miss Mercedes’ voice and Quinn in general but lol Joe has nothing to do with her.
    Ehhh noobs, no one cares about them and their woes.

Comment by Patrick – October 9, 2012 04:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Just no to Brittany and Sam. My brain hurts just thinking about that potential pairing. But I guess the straight fangirls need more eye-candy to fawn over now that Klaine is done.

Comment by Dom – October 9, 2012 04:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Because gay fans can’t like straight pairings. Nor can straight guys. Awesome.

Comment by Gay, Wants Bram, Needs Klaine – October 9, 2012 04:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Stop littering the comments, your schtick is tiring.

Comment by Steve – October 9, 2012 04:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • You suck at deductive reasoning. All three of you Bram fans must be as dumb as the non-existent couple you stan for.

Comment by Dom – October 9, 2012 04:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Honestly TVLine, these aren’t burning questions. Don’t care about the newbies, Finn’s new LI, Brody/Rachel. I care about Mercedes’ return and I’d pay for Tina to be in the spotlight because I love Jenna’s voice. Santana should be in New York already. Brittany should stay single and absolutely NOT with Sam. Glee needs to stop pairing the spares, especially when they could build friendships. Also, Quinn/Joe was like… a one-episode thing? No need to mention it.

Comment by Steve – October 9, 2012 04:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Lol at the same one Bram shipper posting over and over with 2-3 accounts. The wording gives you up buddy. Pretty desperate. Sam and Brittany = boring and predictable that they can’t just to be friends. not to mention as a romantic couple they are basically oatmeal in their blandness.

Comment by Jamie – October 9, 2012 04:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • A+

It’s so obvious that the same 1 or 2 Bram fans are posting over and over. This little group of Bram fans is waaaay more amusing than the actual pairing.

Comment by Dom – October 9, 2012 05:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • i personally really like the friendship between the two (sam is actually my favorite male character) and i also think it’s a troll littering the comments. i would like for glee to explore the choir room’s friendships instead of pairing people up randomly.

Comment by meth – October 9, 2012 05:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • brody/rachel is so bland. couldn’t care less about finn, so the same applies to him and an eventual LI. I’ve wanted santana in NY since the beginning so she better get there soon. Brittany/Sam tastes of beige, boring and bland, so no. brittany better stay single and focus on her grades and get her ass in nyc too. I miss Mercedes and her voice a lot, the choir room doesn’t have strong voices this year. And I really really don’t care about the new kids, sorry.

Comment by meth – October 9, 2012 04:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’d like to see Sam and Brittany stay friends, but if they do date, then I hope it’s brief and doesn’t end dramatically. Brittany’s clearly in love w/ Santana, so Sam would just end up getting hurt and I don’t want that. He’s been so sweet to everyone and he deserves someone who’s really into him.

Comment by Cem – October 9, 2012 05:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I love them as friends, that’s why I don’t want Glee to f*ck this up because they feel the need to randomly pair people up. They need to learn how to portray friendships.

Comment by C. – October 9, 2012 05:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post