Private Practice Sneak Peek: Kissed… Or Dissed?

Get More: Video

Private Practice‘s Cooper might wanna keep shoveling that “Rice Pops” cereal into his mouth, because if Charlotte has anything to say about it, that might be the only “sugar” he gets in the forseeable future.

In this video sneak peek from this Tuesday’s episode (ABC, 10/9c), after a rousing debate with Mason over breakfast cereal champions, Coop checks in on the tiny triad in his wife’s 12-weeks-pregnant tummy, only to be met with That Look, again. But surely he can get a goodbye kiss before his missus scurries off to pull a double at the hospital… right?

Loading video...

Comments (9)

• 12 weeks of pregnancy & she is still pissed and almost in denial… yeeeeeah that seems realistic… that show has so many issues! ugh

Comment by chacha – October 8, 2012 09:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • For that character, who doesn’t want kids in the first place and is 12 weeks prego w/ three of them? Still being irked is pretty in character, actually, but I wouldn’t say she’s at all in denial. Just, as usual, doesn’t want to share her business with everybody.

Comment by AJ – October 8, 2012 10:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Actually being 12 weeks pregnant with triplets and in denial is probably the most realistic part of the show. I love Charlotte’s responses to Coop regarding this, I always get a good laugh out of them.

Comment by RKar – October 8, 2012 12:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • the ” as usual” is what’s bothering me, I feel like we’ve seen Charlotte in so many moments in a dimilar mode (fair enough of course in different situations) but then she grew from that. only to be back in the same position now? I just don’t like that in a show, I want characters to make a journey!
    Also I feel someone who really doesn’t want kids and is gonna have 3 of them can’t ignore it in this way. just my opiion tho, I never actually knew someone who was even close to that situation :D

Comment by chacha – October 8, 2012 10:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Same old, same old.
    Any sneaks involving the other characters?

Comment by Sam – October 8, 2012 11:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I thought the scene was cute. Love Charlotte and Cooper!!!

Comment by Mika – October 8, 2012 12:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Charcoop! Can’t wait until Tuesday. This sounds like a great episode.

Comment by Allaboutchar – October 8, 2012 05:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • love this scene char and coop are the best!!!

Comment by simy – October 9, 2012 12:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I do love this couple. They are perfect foils to each other. Charlotte can rant and rave all she likes. She’s going to be an AWESOME mum and Coop is going to have to do a lot of growing up. I think that’s maybe going to be this seasons story line. Cooper becoming an adult at last – which probably means he has to make adult decisions at some point and that probably spells bad news for at least one of the babies!

Comment by fudgefase – October 9, 2012 09:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post