Castle Déjà Scoop: Nathan Fillion Faces Off With One Life to Live Predecessor Chris McKenna

Get More: Casting News

Chris McKenna Nathan Fillion CastleIs Castle big enough for two Joey Buchanans?!

We’ll find out this November when Chris McKenna (aka One Life to Live‘s second Joey) guest stars on the ABC drama opposite star Nathan Fillion (aka OLTL‘s third Joey).

RELATED | Castle First Look: Rick and Kate’s Romantic Hamptons Getaway Hits a Major Snag

McKenna will appear in the upcoming Comic-Con-esque outing as Simon Westport, a superfan of Nebula9 (the sci-fi show at the center of the episode) who may have been romantically involved with the victim.

On Friday, McKenna — whose more recent credits include guest stints on Rizzoli & Isles, Harry’s Law and House, as well as an arc on 90210 — tweeted the above photo of himself alongside Fillion with the message, “Just a couple of Joeys at work.”

Comments (13)

• Nathan Fillion was the best Joey!

Comment by April – October 8, 2012 11:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I loved him as Joey!

Comment by N – October 8, 2012 05:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ve been a Nathan fan since OLTL. Excited for this episode!

Comment by Andrea – October 8, 2012 11:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Chris McKenna is a total sweetheart of guy and so is Nathan. This should be fun.

Comment by nyguy – October 8, 2012 01:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The only question you have to ask yourself is “How good a Joey Buchanan was I?” A man’s Buchananity is what separates him from reptiles…and lawn furniture.

Comment by madhatter360 – October 8, 2012 02:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • lol! I die.

Comment by rachelle – October 8, 2012 02:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • It’s a sea shanty my mother used to sing to me! My pirate mother…

Comment by foggs – October 9, 2012 01:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope they acknowledge the Buchanan situation in the episode. Or is it too far away from a sci-fi convention setting?

Comment by Niko Batallones – October 8, 2012 05:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Go Chris!

Comment by Sue – October 9, 2012 11:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Chris is an excellent actor, he is our CT treasure

Comment by Donna Whitlock – October 9, 2012 01:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Chris is great in everything he does!!

Comment by jess – October 10, 2012 06:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Couldn’t have been that geat – I don’t even remember him as Joey and I watched the show for 30 years. Now… Nathan I remember. Yum.

Comment by MLO – October 15, 2012 10:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • He was a child when he played Joey, maybe early teens. They aged the character when they recasted the role. They needed Joey a little older to have an affair with Dorian.

Comment by Peppy – November 7, 2012 07:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post