Exclusive Bones Video: Brennan Mulls Job Change – Plus: What's Booth Hiding?!

Get More: Exclusive, First Look

Bones rocks the vote tonight with an episode that asks, “Would Brennan make a good president?”

In the following video, exec producers/aspiring talk show co-hosts Hart Hanson and Stephen Nathan examine that very topic over breakfast in Los Angeles.

Interspersed throughout the duo’s breezy banter are several extended clips from this week’s episode — including one that asks (and answers) another tantalizing question: “What lengths would Booth go to get his significant other elected?”

Hint: The answer can be found underneath that blue robe of his.

Tags: ,

Comments (11)

• Can you only watch the video when you live in the States? Can anyone post the link? I live in the Netherlands. Thanks.

Comment by SusN – October 8, 2012 10:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I can view it in the UK………. (and usually meet with the usual frustration of not being able to!)

Comment by katy917 – October 8, 2012 11:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m in the Netherlands and I can see it

Comment by Nyki – October 8, 2012 12:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No iPad vidoe in the States.

Comment by Livvy – October 8, 2012 11:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I watched the video on Utube. I have an IPad.

Comment by SusN – October 8, 2012 11:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Where can I find the video? Can anyone give me the link?

Comment by Andie – October 8, 2012 06:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Okay. That was effen fantastic! I thought nothing could get the fans even more reiled up than we were in anticipation of another Bones episode! But you did it!!

Comment by MoxieGirl44 on Twitter – October 8, 2012 01:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NEED MORE SWEETS!

Comment by STK – October 8, 2012 01:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Loved the video and loved the episode. Bones rocks!

Comment by juianne – October 8, 2012 09:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ”Vote for Bones” pins, ahhh I hope you guys end up selling the pins at the fox gift shop!

Comment by Cynthia – October 9, 2012 07:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I realized last night how freakin’ bored I am with Bones. It’s the same thing week after week. Bloody, gruesome, opening. Brennan saying antisocial Aspbergery things; Booth with his i.q. a little above a turnip, Angela with the same facial expression, Bug dude thrilled with bugs. I stopped watching after 10 minutes and removed it from auto record on my DVR.

Comment by JoMarch – October 11, 2012 01:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post