The Voice Exclusive: Blake Shelton's Team Rates Their Auditions! Plus: Blake Gives Good Gloat!

Get More: Exclusive, Reality TV

Leave it to cheeky Blake Shelton to be able to recount his favorite “whining, pouting moment” of The Voice‘s Season 3 Blind Auditions. In the first of two exclusive videos, the country superstar sits down with Christina Milian to take a couple of playful digs at rival coach Adam Levine, reminisce about Terisa Griffin’s saucy tryout, and give props to two of his team members who didn’t get much airtime during the show’s initial four weeks.

RELATED | The Voice Recap: Battle On, Xtina!

After you’ve watched that chat, you can scroll down for a second exclusive video, featuring the members of Team Blake sitting down together to take their first look at each other’s auditions. Who arrived at her tryout waiting to hear back from her doctor if she’d been diagnosed with breast cancer? Who wipes away tears while lamenting that she hates people who cry on TV? Who shows off a “power mullet”? You’ll have to press “play” to find out!

PHOTOS | Saturday Night Live: 15 Dream Hosts (Including One of The Voice‘s Coaches)!

When you’re done, hit the comments and give your assessment of Team Blake! And for all of my Voice interviews, recaps, and exclusives, follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV!

Comments (12)

• My lord, that man [Blake] is FINE!

Comment by Tansy – October 3, 2012 10:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have a question about Tuesday’s show. It was a clip show, nothing new, right? I can delete it?

Comment by sheri – October 3, 2012 10:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It had some back stage stuff Sheri, but very little and no new singing or results. You miss nothing if you delete.

Comment by spider3tattoo – October 3, 2012 10:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Thank you very much!

Comment by sheri – October 3, 2012 11:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why can’t video ms post in a format that can be viewed on an iPhone m? :-(

Comment by Forwarddad – October 3, 2012 12:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Blake is a terrific, caring and supportive coach, and he’s funny and charming. It’s very amusing to watch him and the other judges interacting, particularly this year. I think it’s pretty much accepted that Blake won The Voice last year, because he’s Blake. Jermaine was rock solid throughout, of course, but not particularly exciting. Juliette was inconsistent; she would be great and exciting one performance, but, when next up, not very good. Unfortunately for her, she was on the not-very-good cycle for the finals. Home viewers certainly root for the singers, but when the talent is not exciting, they probably vote for the judge/coach they like the most, so Blake had that edge in Season 2. Season 2 didn’t have much stellar talent, like Season 1. But Season 3 blows Season 1 out of the water. This time, Blake and Adam have the most exciting talent, by numbers alone, but CeeLo and Christina have their share too. So it’s really anyone’s game. I think my favorite is Gracia HArrison, and I don’t even like country music. I’d surely go see that concert.

Comment by Lois Benton – October 3, 2012 12:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I prefer to think that Jermaine, not Blake, was the person who “won The Voice last year”. I know the show doesn’t want it that way (and seemingly would prefer Jermaine to just go away), but he was the guy who was singing up there.

Comment by kcostell – October 3, 2012 06:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree that Jermaine is quite good, maybe best appreciated in the recordings than the live performances. His song choices on the show were sometimes a little corny, but he delivered them well. I always like to see performances that are on fire, and song competitions deliver those more reliably than televised performances by established artists. I don’t know that Jermaine was ever on fire, but he was good. De’Borah and Gracia HArrison are examples of exicitng, on-fire performances this season.

Comment by Lois Benton – October 3, 2012 08:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love this show. Of all the singing type reality shows go this is best. The coaches are just that, not judges. They offer constructive criticism and and tips. I don’t watch the other shows because they embarrass and humiliate the contestants. So what if they are young, age doesn’t matter as this show has shown in its 1st 2 seasons. All 4 coaches have wonderful careers and fan bases. Remember also this is entertainment and I am fully entertained. Love the show, love the format…I am smiling…GO BLAKE!!!!

Comment by sandra – October 3, 2012 04:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Team blake has got the voice on their side. And this years one to watch out for is 16yr aol michaela paige. This little girl has a powerhouse voice. In my opinion michaela paige and blake have this season in the bag

Comment by regina – October 3, 2012 04:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Michaela Paige so deserves this. This girl is not only an incredible voice, but also just the most amazing human being. And even better, one of the best radio show hosts at W4CY Radio brought to you by The Intertainment Network and W4WN Radio – The Women 4 Women Network. We love you Michaela.

Comment by Dean K. Piper – October 5, 2012 08:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Suzanne Choffel. After repeated listenings to lots of these amazing singers, she’s the best.

Comment by Lois Benton – October 5, 2012 11:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post