Scandal Sneak Peeks: Quinn — Sorry, 'Quinn' — Wants Answers, and [Spoiler] Wants a Baby

Get More: Previews, Video

She who is known on Scandal as Quinn Perkins has escaped prosecution if not death row, so end of story, right? Not by a stretch.

As the ABC drama continues Season 2 this Thursday at 10/9c, Quinn fka Lindsay Dwyer will have plenty of questions herself, including but not limited to: Why was this identity switch forced upon me?

RELATED | Scandal Season 2 Premiere Recap: The Born Identity

In the first video clip below, you’ll hear Olivia’s response to Quinn’s plea for answers — not that the White Hat is about to divulge exactly how much she knows about what happened to Lindsay after a bomb blew up her beau and six coworkers.

RELATED | Kerry Washington Teases Scandal Season 2, Plus All of Pope’s Associates Speak Out

The second clip below, meanwhile, features a bit of baby talk from one of the other characters — including a curious allusion to when “I [took] care of you”…?

Loading video...
Loading video...

Tags:

Comments (11)

• Ok, so first Shronda has been great about picking music for this show, but the music in the first clip seemed like an odd choice. Second, OMG totally, totally didn’t think it would be that character going on about a baby! And it was a super cute scene, and the actor nailed it.

Comment by moobear – October 3, 2012 11:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hahaha. I love Cyrus’ husband. Hopefully this clip means we get to see more of him!

Comment by Mikaylah – October 3, 2012 11:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The second clip is hilarious.

Comment by Lauri – October 3, 2012 11:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Quinn annoys me. I don’t know if it’s the actress or the way the character is written, but I just don’t really care what happens to the character. The only good thing about the storyline is finding out what Olivia’s involvement in the whole thing is.

The second clip was hilarious. ‘The New Normal’ take note, this is how you write a scene between two gay men. Is it clear they are gay and in a relationship? Yes. Is it filled with over the top acting and ridiculous stereotypes?No.

Anyways, Love this show and can’t wait until tomorrow

Comment by Christine – October 3, 2012 12:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t know if I would be questioning the woman that kept me out of prison. Also, I have to ask, so does this mean she’s off the team? “Quinn” was a lawyer but was Lindsay Dwyer?

Comment by tp – October 3, 2012 12:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I assumed she attended law school as Quinn Perkins. So she would still be qualified as a lawyer.

Comment by madhatter360 – October 3, 2012 12:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think she has to be a lawyer. Even if ‘Quinn’ was a lawyer, Lindsay would still have to have the knowledge to be able to do the job. Otherwise it would quickly become apparent that she had no training!

Comment by Janey – October 3, 2012 12:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • There’s no way she could practice law in real life (she misrepresented herself for years; she’d be disbarred), but this is Shondaland, so Quinsay might still be a lawyer. Or she could be the team’s administrative assistant or whatever. It’s never really been clear why she was hired or what she does.

Comment by Viv – October 3, 2012 07:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • In the first episode, when they were doing a news story on the bombing, they said that the police were looking a young lawyer named Lindsay Dwyer.

Comment by Casey – October 3, 2012 03:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Cyrus’s husband!!! hilarious!

Comment by manie – October 3, 2012 04:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What throws me is the following: at the end of Ep. 2 the Supreme Court judge states that Lindsay could topple the gov’t. Why wouldn’t Lindsay/Quinn know that? Wouldn’t she be privy to that information if she had the power to overthrow the gov’t? So Weird. As an earlier respondent stated. I could really care less about Lindsay/Quinn; I want to know exactly what is going on and Liv’s role in all of this besides covering things up.

Comment by ScandalFanatic3000 – October 5, 2012 10:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post