Revenge Preview: Emily's Mystery Man Makes His Way to the Hamptons — and He's Packing!

There’s new blood coming to the Hamptons on Revenge, and we’ve got your first look at Emily’s classmate in Retribution 201, Aiden (Barry Sloane), prowling through her home, gun in hand. Plus, check out pics of JR Bourne’s wealthy and magnetic new player, Kenny.

RELATED | Exclusive: Battlestar Galactica Grad Michael Trucco Gets Sweet Revenge Gig

In the Oct. 14 episode, Ems and Aiden have a heated confrontation, but it looks like they’ll soon be playing on the same side. Meanwhile, she and Jack share a rare happy, unencumbered moment — but will it be cut short by Amanda and her rapidly growing belly? And what business does Kenny have with the bar owner?

Check out the gallery below and then hit the comments with your thoughts.

Tags: ,

Comments (19)

• I’m sure that guy is British…

Comment by L – October 2, 2012 04:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • He played the character Nial on Hollyoaks, a British soap.

Comment by Chris – October 2, 2012 05:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can Amanda just go away please

Comment by tvaddict – October 2, 2012 04:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Who wants to bet that Takaeda is the one helping Fauxamanda with her pregnacy, to keep Emily away from Jack, and doing so, focused in her Revenge?

Comment by Pearl – October 3, 2012 03:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Emily and Jack!

Comment by MGL – October 2, 2012 04:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I never liked Jack and I am pretty sure I never will !

Comment by Marwa – October 2, 2012 04:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I feel this way too, I thought I might be the only one!! I don’t see the appeal

Comment by Jessica – October 2, 2012 04:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Jack and Emily need to get together. Love em.

Comment by Maryam – October 2, 2012 05:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • UGH, I hate Amanda. She speaks through her teeth. I want Emily and Jack together!

Comment by Ella – October 2, 2012 09:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Reblogged this on ValTastic.

Comment by valtastic – October 2, 2012 10:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Fauxmanda, ugh.

Comment by Clau – October 3, 2012 01:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love jack and emily!!! Can fauxmanda disappear already!!!

Comment by Mia – October 3, 2012 03:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree. Tired of Fauxmanda & her 47 month pregnancy. Go away & leave Jack & Ems in peace!

Comment by abw – October 4, 2012 04:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i love the new guy with Emily… he’s hot! i think i’m the only person who isn’t a Jack and Emily fan.

Comment by Elyse – October 3, 2012 04:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ugh, can’t stand Barry Sloane. Can’t wait ’til he’s gone.

Comment by Alex – October 3, 2012 06:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I know I”m in the minority here….but I don’t like Jack at all. I really like Emily with Daniel. I know that’ll never happen,but please please stop shoving Jack down my throat. He’s just not that interesting or that likeable IMO.

Comment by Riah – October 3, 2012 09:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well I think you’ll have to be happy with the fact that ‘Emily’ and ‘Daniel’ are together in real life.
      I’m not a fan of Daniel at all.

Comment by Kelly – October 3, 2012 11:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • emily and Daniel

Comment by natalia – October 7, 2012 07:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am sooo happy Barry Sloane is now a regular on Revenge and that Aiden won’t die in that boat, that had been bugging me for so long! Barry Sloane is a great actor and has THE sexiest voice I’ve ever heard, and the accent is scrumptious! I think now that people have had a chance to see more of the Aiden character in action they have fallen in love with him as I have from the get-go. Aiden is so protective and romantic yet strong and sexy, every woman needs an Aiden! lol. I was crushin’ on Daniel all last season but now that Aiden is in the Hamptons; he makes it easy to choose a rugged handsome man, over a cute boy! Also the snarky-ness between Nolan and “Mr Bond” is hilarious! I can’t wait to see more of that too. If you can, watch Barry in Holly Oaks Later, and Casualty on YT he “gives good psycho” (that means he’s a great actor, and he can make you root for the baddie!) reminds me a bit of Tom Hardy. I think Barry is gonna be a big hit in America…just wait

Comment by Pam Vfan – December 6, 2012 12:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post